jbird

Reaction score
39BF3694-6B70-479F-B17A-929D23AD7989.jpeg

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Is this thing back together yet or still broken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The truck or the topcat, lol
Well like anything I touch, I can’t just make it work. It has to be right and better then new
New motor is all done went to drop it in last month and found the hack job done by someone on 2 water pick ups caused water to leak into the balsa core in bottom of boat.
This was after I had gel corrected on entire boat, rub rail replaced, new style front entry glassed in, new style ice chest glassed in, all new interior and new hatch built for it, new cover.
So now the bottom rear of both sponsons have also been re done
Short story long, lol
All is currently back at Barrett to get completed hopefully this week, trying to make it out this weekend to run it.
Once all done then likely to wired for sound to update the tired sound system in it.

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
The truck or the topcat, lol
Well like anything I touch, I can’t just make it work. It has to be right and better then new
New motor is all done went to drop it in last month and found the hack job done by someone on 2 water pick ups caused water to leak into the balsa core in bottom of boat.
This was after I had gel corrected on entire boat, rub rail replaced, new style front entry glassed in, new style ice chest glassed in, all new interior and new hatch built for it, new cover.
So now the bottom rear of both sponsons have also been re done
Short story long, lol
All is currently back at Barrett to get completed hopefully this week, trying to make it out this weekend to run it.
Once all done then likely to wired for sound to update the tired sound system in it.

Man I need to start buying you hand-me-downs lol! You always go above and beyond, can’t wait to see it.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Wow, the amount of beautiful set ups on here is just mind blowing! So jealous! :)

mbrown2

Reaction score
Are mirages/STVs as fun as they look??

Yes, have had a lot of boats and this is definitely one that brings the biggest smile. In a DCB F26 100 feel OK...... Going 80 in a mirage close the water feels really fast. You have to pick and choose when as you can't be out there in beat up water, but its a boat I use in the AM and afternoons.....It does not pull like a 18' vdrive or jet with big power but not far behind. With the Promax power it is reliable not bad on gas and can go 90+...slot car acceleration and turning capability...closest thing to a Formula 1 boat.

Last edited:

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
I’m white/black on white/black also. Unfortunately, me and the truck are up here, and the boats down there in Havasu. I’m trying to be good, but I can hear the lake calling me........ 🍻👍🏻

I can understand that, we boat in the Delta and it’s calling my name more and more.

BingerFang

Reaction score
Love this pic, I skied up and down that stretch a million times growing up behind our "78 Southwind, awesome...

Too funny! My parents have had a place there since 86. It's the best stretch of water by far.

oldschool

Reaction score
View attachment 868820
Would like to tie them together a bit... Matching wheels on the trailer as a start. Maybe a copy of the tower uprights as a headache rack...

Any other suggestions?
Looks good like that. I bought an 05 V215 last month, I need a pic of it hooked to my Raptor Wannabe(F150 w/ Raptor rims).

Backlash

Reaction score
One of my favorite Schiadas EVER. Your truck doesn't look half bad either! 👍