WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So will Havasu get even busier now?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
The manager at College Brewing told me on Sat they would shut down for a couple days to do heavy cleaning and re-arrange the seating and would be open this week.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I believe it will be packed this weekend, same as Parker.

The small fast boat guys are doing a meet up down in Parker on Saturday Early morning and afternoon. I'm kinda curious as to how that's going to play out with the water being that rough. I was down there on Sunday, and it was windy, but the water was pretty big still from boat traffic.

RD

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Restaurants are all opening this week, California thats not the case, makes coming here even more attractive. My guess is this weekend will be the busiest yet.
I agree. There's nothing to do in Cali.

Reactions: DWC

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
My BIL was trying to get me to go to Parker this weekend but I said no because I thought everything was going to be closed. :confused:

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I. Was in Bullhead yesterday. The park and ramps and shoreline was a zoo. Even the 11 year old said that’s not social distancing when he saw the huge crowds on the riverbank.

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
Restaurants are all opening this week, California thats not the case, makes coming here even more attractive. My guess is this weekend will be the busiest yet.
They are still opening at 50% capacity. That tells me long lines.

Reactions: DWC

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
We'll be heading out Thursday thru Monday, not sure if we'll boat every day. If so I'll find a cove to anchor in instead of fighting for beach spots. Is the channel open yet, or will it be opening?

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
Was in havi Tuesday- Sat and Friday you notice all the CA plates roll in....Crazy how it jumped. Not boating this year on the weekends at all. Going to try and manage the mid week boating this summer.

I must be getting old because I changed my schedual to avoid weekends. Sundays - Wednesdays with Tuesday & Wednesday as water days for us.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Short answer, yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I must be getting old because I changed my schedual to avoid weekends. Sundays - Wednesdays with Tuesday & Wednesday as water days for us.

Its hard with work and young kids coming from CA.... Just not down with shit show.....

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Heading up weds night, as long as City or environmental health doesn’t surprise me w inspections
Can’t fricken wait to see normal life again

TCHB

Reaction score
It is hard is hard to tell. Windsor Ramp is not really full. They are limiting boat parking. Nautical ramp is closed causing boats to go else where. When everything is opened up we will really see what happens when 115 sets in. Today the golf course was empty because other states opened. Memorial day will be interesting if the channel stays closed to boats.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
I spoke with Adam at the Outer Harbor today. He said it's been like a holiday weekend for the last three weekends. He thinks that it might taper off a little bit with the California beaches opening up.
I'm heading out there Sunday to Wednesday to pick up my boat and help him out with some interior finish work at his house and will probably hit the lake as well. Hopefully Monday and Tuesday will be mellow enough to launch.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Well be on the water Saturday and sunday. Can't wait. First trip of the year.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The bars opened up today.. It was Monday afternoon and all of them had customers, some more than others.
This weekend I am really curious as to how they are going to handle the social distancing thing.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The bars opened up today.. It was Monday afternoon and all of them had customers, some more than others.
This weekend I am really curious as to how they are going to handle the social distancing thing.

Quite frankly, I think it’s going to be ignored, at least in a bar setting.
Dine in might be spaced, at least at first.

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
I was Scheduled to attend the Campbell round up May 14, 15, 16, 17, But the The Nautical Beachfront Resort and Island Inn is closed through May 20, 2020

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Quite frankly, I think it’s going to be ignored, at least in a bar setting.
Dine in might be spaced, at least at first.

This. No one cared a month ago when they finally closed the restaurants.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score

My guess it's going to be packed all summer! Newsome is going to keep California on lockdown until November 4th :eek:

Joker

Reaction score
Topock took out all the bar stools and are only allowing 1/3 occupancy inside.

Reactions: D19

240Hallett

Reaction score
It is hard is hard to tell. Windsor Ramp is not really full. They are limiting boat parking. Nautical ramp is closed causing boats to go else where. When everything is opened up we will really see what happens when 115 sets in. Today the golf course was empty because other states opened. Memorial day will be interesting if the channel stays closed to boats.
What is the reasoning behind the limited parking Tony?Are they separating the vehicles in the parking lot or just trying to limit boats on the lake?

TCHB

Reaction score
What is the reasoning behind the limited parking Tony?Are they separating the vehicles in the parking lot or just trying to limit boats on the lake?
They told me that they are limiting amount of people in the parking/ramp area.

RichieRich

Reaction score
our Airbnb has blown the eff up over the past couple of days...everyone wants to get out there

Singleton

Reaction score
My guess it's going to be packed all summer! Newsome is going to keep California on lockdown until November 4th :eek:

only way he can rig the election. 100% mail in voting - the % of illegals and dead folks voting will be insane.
Federal Election ends in court and my gut says a national voting system developed by the deep state will be rolled out. Only way the deep state can push for a national system they rig

84miller

Reaction score
I believe it will be packed this weekend, same as Parker.

The small fast boat guys are doing a meet up down in Parker on Saturday Early morning and afternoon. I'm kinda curious as to how that's going to play out with the water being that rough. I was down there on Sunday, and it was windy, but the water was pretty big still from boat traffic.

RD

Very busy the 10 days I spent in Parker, busy enough to pull out of the water last Friday. Drove home yesterday, back to San Diego. I was impressed at the number of boaters heading the way out there for a Monday. My best guess, it will be very busy the next few weeks, every day of the week...

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
It’s going to stay busy till numbskull opens CA back up. Good news for Havasu business owners.

Last edited:

hawgty55

Reaction score
Guess everyone wants to know! tag yourself you made the news
Screenshot_20200512-115140_Chrome.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
our Airbnb has blown the eff up over the past couple of days...everyone wants to get out there

Yeah the one next to me hasn’t been vacant in weeks. CA plates for the most part, occasionally an AZ plate in the mix. They’ve stayed pretty quite all in all...like just happy to be here and not being assholes.

Sunday I drove by Industrial on 95 at 11.00 AM and the launch line at Windsor was backed up to the hwy.

River Runnin

Reaction score
I can just see the first Bar fight now! --- On the tape, 6 foot apart, Air blow to the chin KAPOW, -- call your shot! -- Knee to the nut, oooff! .... 😆

Englewood

Reaction score
I will be there EVERY weekend until Sports and/or school return.

D19

Reaction score
Was the pool open?

I can't imagine it wouldn't be. Sitting in chlorinated water seems like the safest place to be. LOL but who knows. Our HOA in CA shut our pool down and it's still closed.

I'm looking forward to going out for a steak dinner or hot breakfast! We've been up the past few weekends and I'm getting tired of ordering pizza and picking up breakfast burritos.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
They told me that they are limiting amount of people in the parking/ramp area.

That's retarded. Do they think boaters are having tailgate parties @ 105F ?

The ramp thing could be easily handled by limiting the amount of boats being launched at once. Personally I don't really see this as a problem. People aren't team hugging on the ramps, lol.

D19

Reaction score
That's retarded. Do they think boaters are having tailgate parties @ 105F ?

The ramp thing could be easily handled by limiting the amount of boats being launched at once. Personally I don't really see this as a problem. People aren't team hugging on the ramps, lol.

They are retarded. I read an article that BHC is allowing restaurant owners to use the parking lots for extra seating to maintain social distance. Sure, I want to eat my food in a parking lot when it 100+ degrees. LOL

I really get a kick out of how Jack Smith closed the two middle lanes for the sake of social distancing, but to the left and right of the ramp everyone is beached next to each other as usual. And they're beached next to each other for longer periods of time because the launch ramp line is so damn long because they closed half the lanes. F'n retards!

Meaney77

Reaction score
I just spent 8 days at Moabi and it this past weekend was more busy on the water than I have seen on holiday weekends, it was crazy.