@RodnJen
@Bobby V
@2CHILL
@saucedaddy

1589311953062.png

I'm here to help! šŸ‘

squeezer

Reaction score
Funny how the tighty righties are now jumping behind the Obamagate narrative... Its almost like it was pushed from the White House as a diversion from what is going on now.

I would also like to point out that the things Trumpkins are claiming that Obama did in secret are about 1/100th as concerning as what trump is doing in wide open.

But you guys know that, and to the point above, it IS going to be hard for you to admit you have been conned.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Its almost like it was pushed from the White House as a diversion from what is going on now.
Yeah, because high treason is just a fucking "narrative".
Suck it you no testes lefties.
Obama did in secret are about 1/100th as concerning as what trump is doing in wide open.
Yeah, it sure is, as viewed through the lenses of you portlandia dumbshits.
You fucking people are dangerous.

Last edited:

wallnutz

Reaction score
Funny how the tighty righties are now jumping behind the Obamagate narrative... Its almost like it was pushed from the White House as a diversion from what is going on now.

I would also like to point out that the things Trumpkins are claiming that Obama did in secret are about 1/100th as concerning as what trump is doing in wide open.

But you guys know that, and to the point above, it IS going to be hard for you to admit you have been conned.
Lol

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Lol yeah, cause none of us have been talking about the continual pile up of evidence for ohhhhh i dunno THREE YEARS..... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Interesting perspective. You say we are just now jumping behind it which tells me you've had your head in the sand for the last 11 years. Most of us have been pointing out Obama's faults for years, and just about all of the "tighty righties" in here have been claiming fraud regarding the Libturds accusations towards our President from before his election. Only now is the main stream voicing it, but it is nothing new.

I am very curious what you think Trump did that is 100 times worse than possibly committing Treason.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

930D18B4-DDA0-4410-93AE-D5017C3BC7A1.jpeg

stevesdcb

Reaction score

Squeeze, we all have our way of looking at the situation. If any of this Obama gate stuff is true, it makes Watergate look like child's play.

Speaking of diversions, how about this Covid-19 dragging on & on & on by the Dems when the numbers of those dying (elderly or health issues) don't even come close to the hype your party & your party owned media is dumping on us 24/7. There are a lot of Doctors not agreeing with Fauci, who appear to have nothing to gain, but are being heavily censored. CNN just stated that Fauci is warning parents that their kids could be at risk by sending them to school in the fall, more hype & fear. The numbers simply don't support that statement.

Do you think it's possible that you could have been conned by the Clintons, Obama, Pelosi, Shumer, Fauci, etc, the media reading off the TelePrompTer every night & all the big money George Soros type sponsors?

530RL

Reaction score
Where are the indictments for Treason?

Where are the convictions for Treason?

It's been over three years of Trump's self appointed justice department, FBI, control of the Senate and two years control of the House? He has controlled all of this for over three years, where are the results?

If these guys are all guilty of Treason, lets see the indictments, lets see the convictions.

stevesdcb

Reaction score

It's been over three years of Trump's self appointed justice department, FBI, control of the Senate and two years control of the House? He has controlled all of this for over three years, where are the results?

If these guys are all guilty of Treason, lets see the indictments, lets see the convictions.
Wheels of justice turn very slowly, it's taken Trump over 3 years just to identify some of the shit birds within these departments, all the while having to go through Dem launched investigations that have lead nowhere.

We shall see in the next 4 years. Not looking to good right now for Obama....but one never truly knows in the slippery world of American politics. I can only imagine that Obama is doing everything in his power to make sure Donald Trump doesn't get elected again, everything.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

šŸ¤£

530RL

Reaction score
Wheels of justice turn very slowly, it's taken Trump over 3 years just to identify some of the shit birds within these departments, all the while having to go through Dem launched investigations that have lead nowhere.

We shall see in the next 4 years. Not looking to good right now for Obama....but one never truly knows in the slippery world of American politics. I can only imagine that Obama is doing everything in his power to make sure Donald Trump doesn't get elected again, everything.

Well he better hurry up for with the exception of Treason, Trump is running up against the statute of limitations on many of the other alleged crimes.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Well he better hurry up for with the exception of Treason, Trump is running up against the statute of limitations on many of the other alleged crimes.

"The statute of limitations refers to the time period between when an offense is committed and the individual is charged (i.e., indicted.) However, there are actions that can cause this time period to toll (stop running), and there are states and/or crimes for which there is no ā€œstatute of limitation.ā€ For the federal government, this time period is very generally five years, and that is one of the reasons why a ā€œsealed indictmentā€ might be issued, to stop this ā€œclockā€ from running while keeping an investigation secret."

sealed.jpg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Lol.... Hmmmmā€¦ what has been going on for the last 3 years? Oh that's right, one political party was pulling out all the stops lying to the American people and trying to unseat a dually elected president. I love the fact that the Trump admin let it play out for all to see. They've basically just started their turn. But you know that all ready. So why the sour grapes?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Just watching and listening to Obama this past week good enough for me.Even Clinton and Bush have enough class to ride into the sunset and relax.

530RL

Reaction score
Lol.... Hmmmmā€¦ what has been going on for the last 3 years? Oh that's right, one political party was pulling out all the stops lying to the American people and trying to unseat a dually elected president. I love the fact that the Trump admin let it play out for all to see. They've basically just started their turn. But you know that all ready. So why the sour grapes?

So far the only one who has been indicted for high crimes and misdemeanors is Trump.

So letā€™s see the indictment of Obama and see if Trump can make it to a conviction or it dies there like another fake media ā€Witch Huntā€?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
So far the only one who has been indicted for high crimes and misdemeanors is Trump.

So letā€™s see the indictment of Obama and see if Trump can make it to a conviction or it dies there like another fake media ā€Witch Huntā€?

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

Yore a desperate fucking joke.

Moving the goal posts to an indictment of an ex President now.....................................which has never happened.

He spied...............you died. šŸ¤£

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Every once in awhile I think you have a normal brain. Then your full blown TDS comes back out and I remember it's pointless to discuss anything regarding the use of a bit of common sense, because no matter how obvious it is, if we include Trump you will argue against it. By the way, I heard him say your brain needs oxygenated blood to survive.

It's all right, I get it, just try and bet on horse that can actually make the gate next time. Usually it's less painfull that way.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

530RL

Reaction score
Every once in awhile I think you have a normal brain. Then your full blown TDS comes back out and I remember it's pointless to discuss anything regarding the use of a bit of common sense, because no matter how obvious it is, if we include Trump you will argue against it. By the way, I heard him say your brain needs oxygenated blood to survive.

It's all right, I get it, just try and bet on horse that can actually make the gate next time. Usually it's less painfull that way.

It should come as no surprise that I have never had that thought about you!

Mueller got what? A dozen or so convictions and guilty pleas?

Letā€™s see how your boy Trump and his handpicked prosecutors do closing this ā€œObamagateā€ deal.

You want to go over or under?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Letā€™s see how your boy Trump and his handpicked prosecutors do closing this ā€œObamagateā€ deal.

123_1(1).jpg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Oh that's right. Mueller got what again related to the bullshit conspiracy theory... Russia Russia Russia? Yeah, that's turning out to be a great time in history isn't it. One political party lying to start an investigation then coming up with procedural or tax related crimes. Stellar work.

I don't bet on politics. I also don't throw money at politicians looking for favors. How is that working out for you again?

KevinR

Reaction score

Delusional.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

Greetings 530RL,
Good to see you getting your daily dose of negative attention. I guess you will take it over or under.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Good morning clueless. You might want to listen to Brit (no Trump fan), he might help you from playing the forum dunce daily.

Russia, Russia, Russia...........................................

I'm here to help!!!! šŸ‘

500bbc

Reaction score
Interesting perspective. You say we are just now jumping behind it which tells me you've had your head in the sand for the last 11 years. Most of us have been pointing out Obama's faults for years, and just about all of the "tighty righties" in here have been claiming fraud regarding the Libturds accusations towards our President from before his election. Only now is the main stream voicing it, but it is nothing new.

I am very curious what you think Trump did that is 100 times worse than possibly committing Treason.
He hurt his feelings....

Reactions: t&y

spectras only

Reaction score
This new information wouldn't change the minds of the left here, what so ever.;)

Read: Documents listing names of Obama-era officials who sought to 'unmask' Michael Flynn

Eric Holder was parroting um um um ah ah ah Obama speak on rule of law broken by Barr in the Flynn fiasco, yet comfortably fine with Mc Cabe lying to the FBI and unpunished for it.LOL
Joe Biden [ he's in the list ] just yesterday stated he knew nothing about this.:D Joe is a total tool with advancing dementia ROFLMAO

Last edited:

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

I donā€™t know what Obama did in secret, if people know then itā€™s not a secret.

Now to address the wide-open part. Obama did a pathetic job wide-open. Trump is doing a great job wide open.

just_floatin

Reaction score

I donā€™t know what Obama did in secret, if people know then itā€™s not a secret.

Now to address the wide-open part. Obama did a pathetic job wide-open. Trump is doing a great job wide open.
Well what do we have here?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Pushed now? Dude anyone with half a brain has been on this thing for 3 years..... Go back and look right here at the threads. All of the "Conspiracy Theory" predictions actually came pretty fucking close to reality, some of them were 100% correct.....

You are living in a fantasy world.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
When the facts don't bear out your narrative, it's simple just change the narrative and viola you have a new cause/crime to get behind.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Pushed now? Dude anyone with half a brain has been on this thing for 3 years..... Go back and look right here at the threads. All of the "Conspiracy Theory" predictions actually came pretty fucking close to reality, some of them were 100% correct.....

You are living in a fantasy world.
fuck democrats are always in a dream world.

Everything they want is a dream, with zero basis in reality, and logic that is cut whole cloth from lies. The fuck democrat party of today is a wasteland free of any truth, but built on feelings.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
fuck democrats are always in a dream world.

Everything they want is a dream, with zero basis in reality, and logic that is cut whole cloth from lies. The fuck democrat party of today is a wasteland free of any truth, but built on feelings.

Hell it isnā€™t even built on individual feelings.
Itā€™s built on the brainwashing of weak minded drones.