WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wakeboarding Section??

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Last time one of the assfucks were cruising by my boat over and over, I reeled in my line and went out and zig zagged in front of them going a mile an hour faster thean they were. I became the asshole and gave them a taste of their own medicine. Now, I try to fuck up their water until they give up and move. They don't like their own medicine. FUCK em.

Can you confirm the tow vehicle had CA plates?

HCP3

Reaction score
Bunch of kayakers in here.

I’m been flipped off by fisherman while waterskiing.

Cut off by DCBs.

Swamped by a wakeboard wake.

Cut off by a jet skier.

So what? There are ass holes everywhere. It’s the driver not the boat.

I’m in for a wakeboard section. I’ll post wakeskate, wake board and waterski pics [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nailed it. Assholes are going to be assholes.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
I have more wakeboard repellant than you could ever fathom. Wake me, and you will never wake me again.s You fucked with the wrong fisherman.

I think you need to calm down a little. Your going to give yourself a heart attack. With all you negativity it seems like you would not be happy unless you got to choose which boats can operate on 'YOUR" water. Sorry man, its not "YOURS". Maybe if we had a wakeboard section you could comment ( Like a decent person though) how curtains actions negatively affect others.

By saying FUCK THEM, FUCK THEM!!! You really just sound like the asshole, not saying you are one but by the way you are typing..... They are just trying to have fun, I guess you are trying to fish. Their can be a balance without flipping out!

oldschool

Reaction score
Some of you guys must tow with this.
D75B0F69-9ACD-4097-879D-3DEC04C7DE9F.jpeg

Reactions: DWC

mbrown2

Reaction score
have you seen this ?

Yes, know it very well...another form of an artificial wave minus the boat....guess surfing an artificial wave from a machine is no different than an artificial wave from a boat.....So I guess we can call both of them surfing. :)

oldschool

Reaction score
Yes, know it very well...another form of an artificial wave minus the boat....guess surfing an artificial wave from a machine is no different than an artificial wave from a boat.....So I guess we can call both of them surfing. :)
I don’t know anyone that compares wakesurfing to ocean wave surfing. I do both and both are a lot of fun.

mbrown2

Reaction score
I don’t know anyone that compares wakesurfing to ocean wave surfing. I do both and both are a lot of fun.
Someone on this thread said you can't call wake surfing surfing....I call bullshit. Some of the stuff here in HB most days is smaller than than the waves these boats can kick out. In addition, does not seem anyone has an issue calling surfing in an artificial wave pool surfing.....they are all surfing just different mediums. Same way wakeboarding on a cable is similar to wakeboarding behind a boat. I did not say they are identical but they each have their way of getting up and on...just one requires a bit of paddling..

tunnel vision

Reaction score
IMO wakeboard boat DRIVERS are no different than lake lice, they all have blinders on and the "LOOK AT ME" attitude with zero respect for anyone or thing else.

mbrown2

Reaction score
IMO wakeboard boat DRIVERS are no different than lake lice, they all have blinders on and the "LOOK AT ME" attitude with zero respect for anyone or thing else.
Funny...I used to hear the same when had my DCB's.... I boat Parker and I see a lot of asshole drivers...Wakeboard boats are not the majority....

oldschool

Reaction score
My experience is that assholes are not predisposed to one type or brand of boat.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The best part of the river is the lack of rules.

For the most part, Its better to have a high tolerance level and not be governed by a stack of do’s and dont’s.

agreed

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
I think you need to calm down a little. Your going to give yourself a heart attack. With all you negativity it seems like you would not be happy unless you got to choose which boats can operate on 'YOUR" water. Sorry man, its not "YOURS". Maybe if we had a wakeboard section you could comment ( Like a decent person though) how curtains actions negatively affect others.

By saying FUCK THEM, FUCK THEM!!! You really just sound like the asshole, not saying you are one but by the way you are typing..... They are just trying to have fun, I guess you are trying to fish. Their can be a balance without flipping out!
Fuck off!!

I think you need to FUCK off in that case....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
lol. Just saying most fishermen in glitter boats are assholes
Because they know what the fuck they are doing. 200 boats launching in a little over an hour. Then there are the partiers. Clueless as fuck... most of em.
Nithing more entitled than a fisherman.. lol.
Let's not talk entitled. My Daddy never gave me nothing but advice.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
I actually wonder why more boaters don't do this. It's not like they can catch up with you topping out at 37mph LoL. Fight fire with fire.
It infuriates them. So classic when the table is turned.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Then there should be limits on the size of the boat on the rivers too. All these huge off shore cats cruising down the river. You don’t say anything about those because you think they are cool. No complaints about those huge wakes. Sorry old man but the wake board boats are the present and future of boating. All us younger guys aren’t aspiring to have a huge Howard,Eliminator, DCB whatever. We want the G25, Malibu, Tiga’, Mastercrafts. I will say I love the power boats but they are not what I would buy. That’s reality. But you don’t here me trashing them. Remember the rules. Be nice or leave.

You funny guy!

First off...

I totally agree with @BoatCop on this. If you can't make a u turn without coming off plane on the strip, you really don't belong on the strip.

So much for your ignorant assumptions eh?

My idea of cool would be in 18ft flat. Be sure to make a note of that for any future discussion. 😉

The future of boating will go to the people who respect the existing laws, regardless of what kind of boat you are in, or what age they are.

Have a nice day, son. :cool:

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Will this new forum mean an increase to our monthly dues?

boatnam2

Reaction score
So serious question, if you took every dock crusher off of parker this weekend which is probably 20 boats on any given weekend, even with the Covid cutback going on would the water in Parker be flat all weekend?

mbrown2

Reaction score
So serious question, if you took every dock crusher off of parker this weekend which is probably 20 boats on any given weekend, even with the Covid cutback going on would the water in Parker be flat all weekend?
No....on any given weekend there are more chapparral, monteray, and yamaha type boats that tow/tube drive around off plane and kick up the water pretty good. They outnumber any specialized tow boat that may be surfing/wakeboarding with ballast. I am not saying anything negative against those folks...they will eventually learn but they likely work mon-fri and only have two days to fit in the family fun...and such they boat all day and so the water is pretty rough on Sat and somewhat till mid day on Sun..

Raffit78

Reaction score

All lakes are flat all day everyday. Glass..... never windy, or bad weather to really break up anything in its way. That doesn’t fit the narrative in here.

DC-88

Reaction score
This little guy got his bell rung earlier. The surf boat was long gone after leaving it’s land mines, and the wake to his starboard is from a different boat -
Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Because they know what the fuck they are doing. 200 boats launching in a little over an hour. Then there are the partiers. Clueless as fuck... most of em.

Let's not talk entitled. My Daddy never gave me nothing but advice.

Lol.. what are you implying here Wicky? That’s a conversation I wouldn’t mind having. :D

As far as what your dad gave ya it sounds like he needed to give ya more of that advice and maybe tried to add a little class. ;)

Last edited:

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Just make a sub section to the dungeon for wake boats.
That way it won't come up on the New Posts link.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
You funny guy!

First off...

I totally agree with @BoatCop on this. If you can't make a u turn without coming off plane on the strip, you really don't belong on the strip.

So much for your ignorant assumptions eh?

My idea of cool would be in 18ft flat. Be sure to make a note of that for any future discussion. 😉

The future of boating will go to the people who respect the existing laws, regardless of what kind of boat you are in, or what age they are.

Have a nice day, son. :cool:

The existing laws are going to have no impact on the future of boating, unless you want more regulation on the waters. IMO

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
The existing laws are going to have no impact on the future of boating, unless you want more regulation on the waters. IMO

I'm not a fan of more laws, that's for sure.

I think if people are actually held responsible for their wakes, as the laws ARE currently written, we wouldn't need any additional rules and regs.

Lakes are already banning these types of boats. Future of boating?? Yeah, probably not.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Lol.. what are you implying here Wicky? That’s a conversation I wouldn’t mind having. :D

As far as what your dad gave ya it sounds like he needed to give ya more of that advice and maybe tried to add a little class. ;)

No need to imply. You know what I am talking about.

Havazoo

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good wakeboard store/shop in Havasu?