WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Obamagate -Spy Gate, Obama accused of wiretapping Trump Tower

Sandlord

Reaction score
OHSIG.png

SixD9R

Reaction score
One can tell this is a great thread by the lack of replies from the liberals in over a year despite Rigors attempts to solicit their feedback. In fact, the only opposition here is from a fake libertarian and even she hasn’t had anything to say since the 10th of May.

Running a little scared that your messiah and his followers will be swinging from a rope one day soon are we?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
One can tell this is a great thread by the lack of replies from the liberals in over a year despite Rigors attempts to solicit their feedback. In fact, the only opposition here is from a fake libertarian and even she hasn’t had anything to say since the 10th of May.

Running a little scared that your messiah and his followers will be swinging from a rope one day soon are we?
I’m sure there are a few at level TDS-30 that is busy baking a few pretzel 🥨 creations...

530RL

Reaction score
Snip.......

LOL,

I suspect Trump may need to get a sixth Attorney General pretty quick if you and Racey are going to get your wish of having Obama “swinging from a rope”.

Last edited:

Sandlord

Reaction score
“The Senate Judiciary Committee will vote on June 4 whether to authorize subpoenas for documents and testimony from more than 50 current or former government officials, including James Comey and John Brennan, as part of the panel’s investigation into abuse of the surveillance process during Crossfire Hurricane,”

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
LOL,

I suspect Trump may need to get a sixth Attorney General pretty quick if you and Racey are going to get your wish of having Obama “swinging from a rope”.

You keep bringing my name into it, where did i ever say Obama was going to be, or should be swinging from a rope?

You have been so continually wrong on this and other subjects over the last couple years that you have to resort to drive by postings where you aren't familiar with the subject matter, or the context of the issue at hand. You have completely evaporated whatever credibility you had on this forum long ago. :)

Keep your bullshit fantasies to yourself 😘

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
LOL,

“As for President Obama and Vice President Biden, whatever their level of involvement based on what I know, I don’t expect Durham’s work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man,” Barr said. “Our concern of potential criminality is focused on others.”

So you are a lawyer, at least you fancy yourself the lawyery type, and it seems to me Bill is talking as any legal professional would. Key words are "I don't expect." Even a first year MBA business law 101 student understands the reason one would put a caveat in this comment. Deconstruct the logic, and its clear he's leaving himself room either way. It does, however, point to the fact that others within the Obama admin and departments, are being looked at from a criminal prosecution standpoint. And, as we all know, those investigations tend to keep going upstream until they reach a beach. I'd say, with Yates testimony indicating Obama was privy to the Flynn conversation information, its completely plausible he knew what was going on. The only question is, did he instruct them to do it. Knowing the level of hubris Obama has, and the level of hate toward America and its citizens, I would think he left some doors open.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You keep bringing my name into it, where did i ever say Obama was going to be, or should be swinging from a rope?

You have been so continually wrong on this and other subjects over the last couple years that you have to resort to drive by postings where you aren't familiar with the subject matter, or the context of the issue at hand. You have completely evaporated whatever credibility you had on this forum long ago. :)

Keep your bullshit fantasies to yourself 😘

Remember way back, prior to Trump destroying his buddy, when 529.4786543222973650521 would actually state facts and bring good arguments to the table? Ahhh.. those were the days. 😂

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Remember way back, prior to Trump destroying his buddy, when 529.4786543222973650521 would actually state facts and bring good arguments to the table? Ahhh.. those were the days. 😂
LOL!!!!

"...uh, ya, this is the tower, we got a chopper down..."

Reactions: t&y

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Before he lost his mind, Id say he was among, if not the, most respected poster in many ways. When he typed people listened.

Then a series of bad decisions with equally bad results stacked up. For whatever reasons (I have my own theories) the Oracle was and remains unequipped to deal with these blows to ego and personal wishes.
First Trump won the nod. That’s when we saw the first real wave of blaming so called “Trumpkins” for being too stupid to understand anything. And frankly, I’ll never believe his reasoning for voting Johnson.
The ONLY real reason would seem to be some sort of plausible deniability regardless of if Trump or Hillary won.
We would be to blame no matter who won, and he would not be to blame no matter who won. and that’s exactly what we’ve seen and heard ad nauseam ever since.

Never mind the reality that his Johnson vote in AZ arguably did more to elect Trump than any of our actual Trump votes in CA did...and then add in Flake’s reach around into his wallet, oh, and losing a couple large to his tormentors on here.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

It keeps going!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee voted on Thursday to grant Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) broad subpoena authority as part of a probe stemming from the Obama administration.

In a party-line vote, Republicans on the panel gave Johnson the power to issue subpoenas for more than 35 individuals and a swath of documents, which will allow him to skip having to come back to the committee for a vote on each individual subpoena.

Johnson is conducting a wide-ranging investigation that includes reviewing "Crossfire Hurricane," the name for the FBI's investigation into election interference and the Trump campaign, the probe of former national security adviser Michael Flynn and leaks stemming from the early days of the Trump administration.

Sooooooo sad. 😢😝

Obama crime spree.jpg

Sandlord

Reaction score
GCHQ.jpeg

5. Three high placed sources have confirmed that the document is AUTHENTIC. Two of these sources spoke personally with Robert Hannigan, who was the GCHQ Director in 2016. Hannigan signed the document. Hannigan ADMITTED that the GCHQ document is authentic.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Is this why we’re enduring this black lives matter resurgence? Are they trying to save their magic Negro?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Sandlord

Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Did you read the part where Berman knew that the financial records they used to convict Manafort were altered, but failed to disclose it?
Yep.

He should be getting a few charges thrown against him too....

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Did you read the part where Berman knew that the financial records they used to convict Manafort were altered, but failed to disclose it?

Jesus Christ, you gotta be kidding me..... 😦

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Lawyers, on the whole, have a bad reputation. Law school professors, are nothing but lawyers drenched in academic hate of the right. Makes perfect sense for them to be freaking the fuck out.

Soon, they will be ratting each other out, and after that, all the rats will flee the sinking ship.

fuck democrats

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Just in case Mr. Durham doesn’t have this lying bitch buttoned up.........

A236BA8D-7D2E-4E11-BCD9-4048EBF42BEA.jpeg

Yore welcome John! 👍

Sandlord

Reaction score
I don't really have much faith in Lindsey Graham, but there is this to watch:

SJC.png