WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Site 6 videos this and next weekend?

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Site 6 has to be a clusterfuck of epic proportions with all the people heading to havasu. Anyone watching the shit show and have videos?

Joe mama

Reaction score
I’m guessing it could be a learning experience.

MooreMoney

Reaction score
The ramp sucks. Even a good boater it’s hard to get out of the water there. I have seen people walk from their golf carts and put dish soap on the ramp

Never understood heckling and people cheering for people to get hurt. Low life people in my eye.

Last edited:

floatn turd

Reaction score
Ya,
I see zero problems with watching the shit show.

Some of my favorite memories were taking a golf cart from the Beachcomber to watch the show on Saturday nights. It was better that Kokomos back in the day.

If you choose to launch @ the infamous Site 6, Drink all day and recover your boat at night...........then you get what you get!

It's part of Havasu and I for one use to love it.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Took my friend 2 hours to get off the water at Site 6 last night.

When he finally showed up for drinks I asked him if the free launch ramp was worth it.

He didn’t see the humor in my commentary:)

robby dmax

Reaction score
Took my friend 2 hours to get off the water at Site 6 last night.

When he finally showed up for drinks I asked him if the free launch ramp was worth it.

He didn’t see the humor in my commentary:)

Free is NOT always better somethings are worth paying for.. my 2cents

But I will say I would have loved to see the look on his face whenever you asked that question 😎

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
We ALL started the same way, me 44 years ago, I had to have my next door neighbor back my brand new boat in the driveway when I brought it home from the dealer. Most of us and our spouses are experts now but just think about your first time. We help as much as possible anyone who would like it, to the tune of getting in their vehicle and backing it down for them. Then we calmly suggest they go to the large parking lot with cones and practice, practice, practice.
Just mentioned this, this afternoon to my neighbor who was telling me how he does everything on the ramp while his wife and kids sit in the boat. The oldest is 15 time to learn there bubba and mama should already know.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
The days of site 6 hecking are over. Police have 2-3 units down there on any given weekend. The building site has been fenced off for the past year, last weekend they fenced off the wall side. I went down there to look for a buddy and the police wasted no time throwing my happy ass out

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

gqchris

Reaction score
We ALL started the same way, me 44 years ago, I had to have my next door neighbor back my brand new boat in the driveway when I brought it home from the dealer. Most of us and our spouses are experts now but just think about your first time. We help as much as possible anyone who would like it, to the tune of getting in their vehicle and backing it down for them. Then we calmly suggest they go to the large parking lot with cones and practice, practice, practice.
Just mentioned this, this afternoon to my neighbor who was telling me how he does everything on the ramp while his wife and kids sit in the boat. The oldest is 15 time to learn there bubba and mama should already know.

I agree teaching the boy. But I have no desire to teach my wife. She can sit and look pretty. Im totally fine with that. Im just happy she enjoys going with me.

Reactions: DWC

getoffmylawn

Reaction score
We used to keep our trailer at the Beachcomber from April-September about 20 years ago. That was our evening entertainment. No heckling, just went and watched people that had a few too many try and pull their boats out. All in fun........
They should have valet service, for a nominal fee

PlanB

Reaction score
The last time I used Site 6 was almost 20 years ago. The score cards were being used by the gallery. Good thing I had a 4WD truck.