WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Grads in the ER.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
We can rest assured that any resulting brain damage can't be much worse than it was before. Anyone know any nurses in his wing? Maybe we could convince them to take his temperature via his ass until he's released?...cuz he likes that kinda thing?

Wouldn't wish this upon anyone put a politician.

Get well soon fucker.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I really don't like your persona on the boards Greg, everyone who has met you says you are cool IRL. Maybe someday we'll find out.

I wish you health and success in your surgeries, don't die on me fucker! 😜

Seriously though, best wishes for you man.

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
not sure if its been said or not..... BUTTT,

Maybe we will see him on "Sex Sent me to the ER" we will hear about Giant red "Johnsons" being removed from places that would make a hetrosexual man faint.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Now that we have some news about Greg's health I will go on record that a series of strokes makes much more sense with the shit he's spewed on here 🍆 🌈 :)

Glad to hear everything went well Greg!!! See ya when Dave decides to pull you from the bench for however long it will last 🙄

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Glad to hear he's in recovery and it went good. I hope he's stoned stupid and able to sleep for a bit. Has to suck on many levels, being alone, being racked up and I don't care who you are, pretty scary stuff.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
So, are going to hear from him after the sedatives wear off or the White Claws start taking affect?

Lumpy

Reaction score
Grads SUX!

Get well...this place wouldn't be the same without you!

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Glad your doing good.

Miss the drama you bring getting everyone bent out of shape.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
It’s late but I just had to take second to say big Thank You to everyone who posted in this thread, it really did mean a lot to me so THANK YOU!

maybe tomorrow I can go into more detail about what caused it, what happened, how the strokes affected me, my icu experience etc.

I will say this. I have been in the COVID ICU in the biggest hospital in the county for almost a week. In fact the room two doors down from me is a Covid ready room. I have a bunch to say and stories to tell about this but I will say the virus is a bunch of bullshit!!!

Because of the alleged virus I had to go about this with no one here for me, I’m not going to lie, I cried a couple times with no family here for surgery. That’s a lonely experience. I walked out of my house last week and told my wife I’d be back in 30 minutes.... I still have yet to see her.

Last edited:

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Glad to see you doing well, Grads. F’ed up experience right now I’m sure, but the important part is that you WILL get to see your wife soon. Hang in there.

zhandfull

Reaction score
Good to hear from you. Hopefully you're now on your way to a full recovery.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Buck up Laddie! Glad you posted up, heal up!, You'll be SUP in no time. RDP is a pretty big Prayer Chain , we've got your Six.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Greg,the week you have spent in the hospital could be interesting and factual information all of us would appreciate.Consider stepping away from the internet persona of Grads,set the politics aside and post what Gregs experience has been this past week.We can get back to the political bullshit down the road.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Very nice to hear you are getting better. Hopefully you will be out boating & paddleboarding soon & much more importantly spending time with your sugarMomma...........😍

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Never happen. He will still vote Newsom in for President if he runs in 2024.

Glad to see you are recovering. So do you think this life experience changed you to a Trump voter?? Now you know the CV 19 is 90% BS.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Take care of yourself Greg. My wife had several minor strokes over the last couple of years and they affected her speech and processing of incoming and outgoing information. Lots of Neurological and other evaluations are still being conducted. Our lives have changed dramatically.

Best wishes to you and Kate.

JFMFG

Reaction score
Grads don’t know you and haven’t talked to you personally but I’ve seen your post comments etc. I’m not one to get into the drama you know how to push peoples buttons but I like your style. Get well soon hope to see you back to normal and boating.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Never happen. He will still vote Newsom in for President if he runs in 2024.
I have a theory on this, I think GRADS may be a "Closet Conservative"...hear me out: I think Mrs. GRADS is tied into that tech bubble, and probably a lot of their sphere of influence is as well. Over the years, tech people have been chastised, and even fired, for having non-lib thoughts. I think he makes it a point to blast conservatism for brownie points with "big brother" 🤪

@GRADS , whatever the case...even if you are as liberal as you say...glad you're one step closer to seeing your wife, and heading home. If you're able to post coherently, it must mean you have fairly decent dexterity in your hands, and your brain is working as well. These are simple things, but mean a lot. Both in terms of success, and in future recovery.

Take care, and follow the Dr's orders. Blowing a headgasket can take on a whole new meaning;)

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are in recovery, sucks about not being able to have your loved one there, thats sad. Get well soon.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Glad you are on the other side. Do what the docs say and you will come out of this fine.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Great to hear Greg but glad you are doing fine! We have been so tied up with our home move I litterally just saw this thread five min ago. Stay healthy man!

KevinR

Reaction score
Fantastic to hear of your recovery from the surgery Greg.

Looking forward to hearing more about your strokes and all the issues before and after.

Also interested in hearing your take on the hospital and Covid.

Get your rest!

spectras only

Reaction score
Sounds like you're out of the woods, time to plan for a new boat and enjoying new life. Don't bother going to the dungeon ever, it's not healthy. 😉 :oops: Post pictures of Tahoe, Folsom or events with chicks involved.:cool:

GRADS

Reaction score
Greg,the week you have spent in the hospital could be interesting and factual information all of us would appreciate.Consider stepping away from the internet persona of Grads,set the politics aside and post what Gregs experience has been this past week.We can get back to the political bullshit down the road.
I will do this for sure when I get home and can compose my thoughts. It might be helpful to some.
Glad to see you are recovering. So do you think this life experience changed you to a Trump voter?? Now you know the CV 19 is 90% BS.
I will say this, I am sitting in the ICU In one of the biggest hospitals in northern California in a building that was opened up early to house Covid patients and there’s not one patient in here. I turned on my beloved CNN and tried to watch and ended up screaming at the TV “where are all these Covid patients”? I have been on the floor that housed a couple Covid patients for a week now, I have not worn a mask the whole time, I have touched many surfaces and then touched my eyes and my mouth. Still no Covid.

boatpi

Reaction score
I got word that your penile attachment went well. Speedy recovery, report on function why you have time :)

RaceTec

Reaction score
Glad to hear you are doing better man, and also curious about your experience...

Groper

Reaction score
Great news Greg and welcome back, BUTT it looks like you're going to have to cut back on Amyl Nitrate to avoid any future health complications ;)

GRADS

Reaction score
Like I said I will post my story and the events that happened when I get home. It was kind of a strange deal I never saw this coming. I went to the doctor because I thought I might’ve had an ear infection. I’m telling you it’s a bizarre story.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I will do this for sure when I get home and can compose my thoughts. It might be helpful to some.

I will say this, I am sitting in the ICU In one of the biggest hospitals in northern California in a building that was opened up early to house Covid patients and there’s not one patient in here. I turned on my beloved CNN and tried to watch and ended up screaming at the TV “where are all these Covid patients”? I have been on the floor that housed a couple Covid patients for a week now, I have not worn a mask the whole time, I have touched many surfaces and then touched my eyes and my mouth. Still no Covid.

More posts like this you might actually get to be a mod some day :)

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

Try licking some door handles.