WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Milf Monday

Riverryder

Reaction score
Seeing some of your guys wives makes me wonder why the hell you guys spend so much time on here talkin about corona, someone stealing your cove, the channel, the lines, roll bar boats and other dumb thing instead of enjoying them or the boats that this website is about? Haha

Good job to all you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I dont think 99% is accurate..lol
The pics I posted are of my wife, we are in our 40s and I can guarantee she will still be "in shape" 10yrs, 20yrs from now! It's all self choice and being who you are and want to be, to many give up and just "become" who they are. Just like Ziggy's wife(who looks amazing by the way) it's all about self confidence and being who you WANT to be!

I will be honest, alot of the "older" women today are in the shape they are in because the husband loses interest, stops the sexy, uplifting, esteem boosting comments, and at that point they are happy on the outside but not on the inside.

Honestly when was the last time(every man I general) told you wife she was "sexy", "looks amazing", "her ass makes you drool" or any "uplifting comment".. instead of looking at past pics and saying "damn you where hot in that pic(20yrs ago)".

. Once they think you dont look at them the same as you used to, or stop the uplifting comments! Try and slip a "uplifting comment" in your routine at least once a day, watch the difference and report back!

Hell I'll shoot her a text in the middle of the day and tell her how sexy she is!!lol and it's mostly followed up by a sexy pic from her!

I know I might sound stupid, but give it a try, honestly! You will notice a change! But dont be pissed when all of a sudden she is cooking healthier food, shit that's not deep fried or soaked in butter. Just eat it and be happy!! It makes a difference 😉
I like it.... but 40s don't count for aging brutha.... but I agree with your entire approach.

AR33

Reaction score
On our 20th in Cancun.
IMG_3797_Original.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk