WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Some people have a weird sense of humor

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
With all the spare time lately i have been watching way more tv than ever. ( just like a lot of people) So many shoot them up shows on. ( which i'm good with) well last night i was just wanting some fun so on Netflix i searched under comedy and a movie called Blow the man down was on.
Starts off with guy attacking a girl and she ends up killing him. her and her sister cut him up and throw him in the ocean. then another body of local hooker is found.
By the end of the movie i'm not even sure how many people were killed.

Not real sure what was suppose to be considered comedy. Hell Joker at least had some funny parts in it. ( like De niro getting blown away )

floatn turd

Reaction score
Man, you want to see a W.T.F. movie!?!

Look for. "The house that Jack built"

I can watch some weird shit, but even that thing was almost too much.

Good luck.

Tank

Reaction score
If you want to check your brain at the door for some laughs the new movie on Netfix "The Wrong Missy" was pretty funny. Especially if you like david spade and the adam sandler crew.

Groper

Reaction score
We watched "Blow the Man Down" last week and I liked it. :cool: I don't remember finding it in Comedy though.

Just finishing up both seasons of Jack Ryan on Azn. tonight, it's pretty good also.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
If you want to check your brain at the door for some laughs the new movie on Netfix "The Wrong Missy" was pretty funny. Especially if you like david spade and the adam sandler crew.
Now that was a funny movie

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Now's the time to catch up on early Top Gear episodes

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Now's the time to catch up on early Top Gear episodes

I have watched every season and episode in order. Pre-Covid was doing lots of travel so 2-3 episodes per flight. Love those shows!!

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I watched Sicario: Day Of The Soldado, there was no plot, no end game, no reason for the movie except to showcase the violence.

getoffmylawn

Reaction score
I just noticed they’re doing Overhaulin’ again. Watched a few episodes. Not as good as it used to be. But Foose is unreal........

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Just watched Scuber it was funny with lots of violence

Tank

Reaction score
We've been watching Killing Eve. Very good.