WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hay burners?

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Yea luckily it was in the day time and the cord wasn’t hot. Everything underground when I do the stables and re-do the power to the shop and barn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just talked to my on site elec I’m changing out my outside lights to LED google am and order ;)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You can spend all day following a bored horse, fixing stuff. They'll sit there and toe kick a fence, if it makes a different sound. When that section breaks, they'll move on, and find a new area to tap. The bored ones are the worst, usually the ones kept alone. Maybe they just need attention or a buddy system.

C-2

Reaction score
You can spend all day following a bored horse, fixing stuff. They'll sit there and toe kick a fence, if it makes a different sound. When that section breaks, they'll move on, and find a new area to tap. The bored ones are the worst, usually the ones kept alone. Maybe they just need attention or a buddy system.

Lol, yup. And if all fails, hey, it's always a great day to suck some air.

C-2

Reaction score
Right on, too cute. Feisty little guys. How old are they, now?

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Wifey is going to adoption for wild horse next week , mustang dill going to get 2 -1 year olds colts . This should keep her busy :)

25Elmn8r

Reaction score
My kids were out and about on Champagne and Sissy on Sunday now that the weather has cleared. We're going to look at a new hay burner on Friday for my son.
IMG_1459.jpeg

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Are any of you that are local to norco, willing to come look at my house and kind of tell me what needs to happen to make it a nice place to keep horses? I have a general idea but I want to make sure I’m set up well before we even start looking for horses. I have the room I just need some input. Also I haven’t ridden a horse since I was a little kid. Meaning I don’t know how to properly care for one and I don’t even know how to saddle one. I know I’m getting in over my head but I’m not bringing horses home tomorrow I’m looking for some guidance

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
For starters,check out feed stores in your area.For you,delivery will be a major time saver.Also,get set up with a Vet,many are not taking new clients.You and your family will be taking on a massive but enjoyable responsibility,make sure you have time for it.The purchase of your Horses will be a thread of it's own.