WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What can 10k get me?

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Looking for something around 10k would prefer a jet but IO Is okay too boat dose not have to be perfect I have seen a few on Craiglist I like but figured I would check and see if any of you guys have anything you want to sell post them up

Springfield

Reaction score
maybe one of these
graphics-boats-302024.gif
;)

traquer

Reaction score
An old pontoon and install a nice stereo system, rent one of those duel engine Yamaha jet boats and have a lot of money for partying, buy a 4-6 person old little jet boat and make a ton of noise and smiles on everyone's face, a pair of Sea Doos to have a blast on, then sell next year. Lots of fun can be had, don't need 100k for it :)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
See and I’d go for a little blow and quite a bunch of hookers.
Doesn't it really depend on the "Quality" of the hookers?
10k, you can probably get quite a bit of blow, and every walker off Holt in Pomona...
Some of us set the bar a little higher, don't want a tuck load of lot lizards🤫

RBC

Reaction score
1998 Carrera Eclipse. 2nd owner
454 gen VI, comp cam w/ hydraulic roller lifters
Dominator pump w/place diverter
had the interior out to clean it in. Also took the pump out to get it rebuilt. it was still working fine just leaking grease from the front bearing and it hasn't been rebuilt since new.
Going to have the distributor and coil replaced and clean up the wiring a little bit since its all original.

Id sell it for 10k as is. Bringing it back to SoCal next weekend to drop it off at the shop to get everything fixed.

IMG_1097.jpeg

Last edited:

getoffmylawn

Reaction score
Doesn't it really depend on the "Quality" of the hookers?
10k, you can probably get quite a bit of blow, and every walker off Holt in Pomona...
Some of us set the bar a little higher, don't want a tuck load of lot lizards🤫
4 shares of Amazon, and a buncha beer

Backlash

Reaction score
Check the classifieds. I'd scrounge up a few more coins and seriously consider the Cole that is listed. Big block, Bravo One and decent graphics too. It's got the playpen interior which isn't perfect, but it could work for the season. Drop a few more bucks into it next year and you'll have a great looking boat for not a lot of money.

LGETT

Diving In
Reaction score
1998 Carrera Eclipse. 2nd owner
454 gen VI, comp cam w/ hydraulic roller lifters
Dominator pump w/place diverter
had the interior out to clean it in these pics. Also took the pump out to get it rebuilt. it was still working fine just leaking grease from the front bearing and it hasn't been rebuilt since new.
Going to have the distributor and coil replaced and clean up the wiring a little bit since its all original.

Id sell it for 10k as is. Bringing it back to SoCal next weekend to drop it off at the shop to get everything fixed.

View attachment 880442 View attachment 880443 View attachment 880444
This is a Great Boat, had one for years, several buddies have passed it around like a LV whore.