WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Home Depot Tool Sale Today - at least one really good deal (DEWALT) plus some others

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
At least one really good deal: $99.00 ($60.00 savings) for this DEWALT ATOMIC 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Compact 1/2 in. Drill Driver w/ (2) Batteries 1.3Ah, Charger & Bag

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 9.05.30 AM.png

Here's the landing page for all their tools on sale:

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Target was running some really good sales as well. I picked me up a 55" 4k uhd TV for $280 this weekend

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Target was running some really good sales as well. I picked me up a 55" 4k uhd TV for $280 this weekend
Now you can buy a drill to mount it ;)

I think that drill is now the "old" model, being 20v only. Really a good drill though, I have 2. The small battery it comes with will kick ass for homeowner stuff. The bigger battery will put in a metric ton of self tappers on a steel building...enough to do 50ftx17ft.

retaocleg

Reaction score
you focker……..I need one too

and they text you the aisle and shit.....be right back, lol

edit: got one, perfect timing...….

Last edited:

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Now you can buy a drill to mount it ;)

I think that drill is now the "old" model, being 20v only. Really a good drill though, I have 2. The small battery it comes with will kick ass for homeowner stuff. The bigger battery will put in a metric ton of self tappers on a steel building...enough to do 50ftx17ft.

They’ve discontinued the 40V line...which is fantastic because all of my shit is Dewalt 40V [emoji107]

The 20V Max and 60V Max are the latest, and are current [emoji106]

More info here:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
They’ve discontinued the 40V line...which is fantastic because all of my shit is Dewalt 40V [emoji107]

More info here:

I just liked the 20v stuff because they had the adaptor for the old 18v stuff. Not to mention, my Mac Tools 20v stuff from the shop swaps...Stanley apparently owns Mac, DeWalt and a bunch of other stuff.

C-2

Reaction score
Damn, I went to HD today in Eastvale and there was a slow-moving line to get in; place was packed.

TX Foilhead

Reaction score
Here’s a tool hack, happens to work most often @ the Depot.

When this nonsense started back in March I decided if I was going to be stuck at the house I should spend some time fixing things up, my cordless power tools were lacking, I had a 12 volt DEWALT drill that was 25 years old and Milwaukee sawzall that was slightly newer but I dropped the battery and a drill in the lake a few years ago. I had been fairly impressed with the Milwaukee stuff my dad gave it to me, he got them when he bought a new truck. He’s a lawyer and considers his checkbook the only power tool he needs.

So I picked up a new drill, impact driver and cordless circular saw from the Depot online, came with 2 batteries and a charger for about $300, supposedly I saved about 25%. Prior to that purchase I was looking around for peoples thoughts a reviews, I came across a couple of YouTube channels, VGC Construction and Tool Boss, they do some tool reviews and post deals daily, sometimes multiple times a day. Since that initial purchase I’ve bought a few batteries a charger that charges at warp speed, a compound miter saw, a jig saw, a router, another circular saw and some PACKOUT tool boxes to keep everything in. and I’m averaging over 50% off thanks to those sites.

The tool makers and the tool sellers, Depot, Lowe’s, Acme Tool, Ram Tool (International Tool online), change promotions weekly, quarterly, some times daily. There are glitches in the websites from all the constant changes, but those stores will honor the deals that only last a few hours. For example, the router sells for $179 bare tool. It was part of a Depot promotion that threw in a battery for free with certain bare tools. So $179 router with a free $100 battery is not a bad deal, but if you put the router and certain battery in the cart the price dropped to $83 for the router and $45 for the battery. That lasted for about 2 hrs before they fixed it.

So I keep a list in my head of things I would like to have and set the YouTube notifications up to alert me when these sites put up new videos, the majority of them I don’t care about, but every now and then a video pops up about a tool on my list and everything is set up so I can buy it wherever it is with a couple of clicks. For things I need to get a project done these sites keep up with the latest promotions so I can find the best deal available today for that stuff.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Damn, I went to HD today in Eastvale and there was a slow-moving line to get in; place was packed.
It has been that way non stop for a couple weeks now. I've been in the Lowes on the other side of the freeway more and more.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

More info here:

I swear DeWalt does this shit more than any other manufacturer. It is the single biggest reason I refuse to buy DeWalt tools.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Scroll down abit..... same drill kit plus impact tool for $199. orderthat online andyou get an additional tool, pick 1 of 3 offered for free!
Excelent deal. 3 tools, 2 batts charger, bag, for $200.00
All 20 amp.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Special buy of the day...

Dewalt, Ridgid and Ryobi on sale at Home Depot now...

Ridgid is interesting because if you sign up right after you purchase you can get lifetime batteries only when purchased at Home Depot. Details on that here: https://www.ridgid.com/us/en/3-year-limited-warranty

SoCalDave

Reaction score
I'm pretty much committed to Makita at this point...

NicPaus

Reaction score
Red and Yellow. If Yellow made everything Red did i would go that route. Mainly specialty tools for plumbing in red.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I'm pretty much committed to Makita at this point...

I think they’re the best but damn those prices...I use all Dewalt right now.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Red and Yellow. If Yellow made everything Red did i would go that route. Mainly specialty tools for plumbing in red.
All yellow 20V for cordless however if it were to need a 40v battery it would have a cord and be a red tool in my game. At the sake of others misfortune I guess I'm glad to have never tried the 40's however how my guys care for stuff, I need it to be available and plentiful.