WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Notable posters from days gone bye

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Tishimself
LOL!! And you know...I don't know if I ever said I finally found out what the problem was...it was never the MSD....even though that's what everyone was saying....it had to do with the shifter, as I recall...once that got worked out, it ran awesome...I still have it...it has a few issues that need to be resolved still..but I am fireselling it to be rid of it....I like this boat a lot better...turnkey.....theres a lot to be said for turnkey in my life....so thanks brother....for letting me clear that whole thing up....it was a mess...was it not?

How many screen names do you have? LOL
Oopsie.....

Note to mods, DO NOT BAN TISHIMSELF! that's what he wants, lol.......

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Tishimself
LOL!! And you know...I don't know if I ever said I finally found out what the problem was...it was never the MSD....even though that's what everyone was saying....it had to do with the shifter, as I recall...once that got worked out, it ran awesome...I still have it...it has a few issues that need to be resolved still..but I am fireselling it to be rid of it....I like this boat a lot better...turnkey.....theres a lot to be said for turnkey in my life....so thanks brother....for letting me clear that whole thing up....it was a mess...was it not?

Oopsie.....

Note to mods, DO NOT BAN TISHIMSELF! that's what he wants, lol.......

Only ONE that he is aware of. :D

At least things are still consistent with ole Brett. :)

Tishimself

Banned
Reaction score
Tommy did you REALLY need to post that??? Seriously? ;-)

Last edited:

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
I'm still here...every time I post it's an automatic thread kill. You watch, this thread is fucking history. :skull

lol..........nice to see that you're still around...........I think that if I ask about your health.................it'll kill the thread.....

Hammer

Reaction score
River perfection.. I remember he had a nice Connelly for sale

77charger

Reaction score
Bre is an LASO deputy now

:)

Funny you mention that my cousing works for LASO as well and went to school with here i asked him if hes heard from her since shes on his FB he told me yeh shes a cop now and so on i was like WTF!

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
I know it's been mentioned. Debbolas and Scream. Guess they split up. Too bad. Haven't talked to Deb in a loooooong time. She was a big ole sweetheart. Even if she did mention Kachina in every thread. :D

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Phebus and 2Forcefull. :eek

PVHCA

Reaction score
I know it's been mentioned. Debbolas and Scream. Guess they split up. Too bad. Haven't talked to Deb in a loooooong time. She was a big ole sweetheart. Even if she did mention Kachina in every thread. :D

She had a big mouth that ran too often, she loved bragging about owning Shelton's, lol

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
She had a big mouth that ran too often, she loved bragging about owning Shelton's, lol

I don't see every thread so I don't know about the bragging. It was nice getting a discount though.

termiteguy

Reaction score
Maybe I missed something but what ever happened to stainless ? And is riverbound ever coming back

HDD

Got Sashimi?
Reaction score
Hot Diggity Dog... where are you Glenn?

And anyone remember 00FAtso. That guy was funny. His first post was about how he and his buddy went chasing after a boat that was under power. The skipper had fallen out and the boat was running empty across the lake. He jumped over onto the moving boat and brought it back to the dock... 007? No...it was 00 Fatso! :D

I'm still around ever once in awhile

I bet I have a photo of almost every old school member

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
There are and were folks much closer to them than I, but like you, I'll remember both of these guys for many boating seasons to come.

They both sported a smile that could light a room (or cove) and wanted nothing more that to have everyone enjoy and have a good time.

I'll be forever greateful to the internet boating sites that allowed me to come into their presence.

Carl

You too Carl...

530RL

Reaction score
Maybe I missed something but what ever happened to stainless ? And is riverbound ever coming back

Stainless got run off by the Fab5 in the P&G section. He was a good egg.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Everybody needs milk ...well almost everybody. 😂

I have often wondered what the fascination is with these old Threads..

I don’t have a problem with them, but you always seem to drag them up out of the blue for no reason?

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I have often wondered what the fascination is with these old Threads..

I don’t have a problem with them, but you always seem to drag them up out of the blue for no reason?

Grads has asked me to take some heat off his ass by bumping random threads.

Actually, Dave. I'm searching for a specific boat and since your search engine sux ass I have to look through all sorts of shit to find what I need and since I'm already there I might as well give things a bump.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score

Actually, Dave. I'm searching for a specific boat and since your search engine sux ass I have to look through all sorts of shit to find what I need and since I'm already there I might as well give things a bump.
LOL
Truth.

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
Lots of names I never see anymore. Kind of sad.

PlanB

Reaction score
Lots of familiar names. I stopped posting on HB in 06. Some of those names I know / knew personally, and some I have not heard from in a long time.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Which boat are you searching for?

You have to understand that if someone posts a photo of a boat or something, and doesn't type the name of the boat after the photo it isn't gonna turn up..

You can also try google with what you are searching for, and if it's on here it will pop up as well.

RD