WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Notable posters from days gone bye

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Which boat are you searching for?

You have to understand that if someone posts a photo of a boat or something, and doesn't type the name of the boat after the photo it isn't gonna turn up..

You can also try google with what you are searching for, and if it's on here it will pop up as well.

RD

The Phebus Express. Looked kinda like this.
SAM_0374.jpg

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Thank Shintoooooooooooooo for that one[emoji23]

It was either that or calling him out about his terminal illness at the same time too. I’m sure he’s here under a different name. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wallnutz

Reaction score
It was either that or calling him out about his terminal illness at the same time too. I’m sure he’s here under a different name. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, I don't think he could stop spewing his BS. We would figure him out pretty quick.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Stainless got run off by the Fab5 in the P&G section. He was a good egg.

It’s funny seeing these old threads.
Lol
Sorry Mr Oracle. There isn’t a single fab 5er with the ability to run anyone off.
Shameus, with your encouragement, got himself run off with his own mouth.
His hate and vitriol was at defcon 5 or whatever the worst level is.
Not a single post he made at the end didn’t include his trademark ass eating comment.
Funny that you blame others for his banning, but certainly not uncharacteristic for you.
Using people for your own needs is a pattern after all.
It is Shameus himself, with your input, that is responsible for his removal.
I wish him the Best and hope he’s found balance.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
It’s funny seeing these old threads.
Lol
Sorry Mr Oracle. There isn’t a single fab 5er with the ability to run anyone off.
Shameus, with your encouragement, got himself run off with his own mouth.
His hate and vitriol was at defcon 5 or whatever the worst level is.
Not a single post he made at the end didn’t include his trademark ass eating comment.
Funny that you blame others for his banning, but certainly not uncharacteristic for you.
Using people for your own needs is a pattern after all.
It is Shameus himself, with your input, that is responsible for his removal.
I wish him the Best and hope he’s found balance.

F
A
C
T
S

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Pssst...530's post was over a year before Stainer self banned himself...Carry on...I'm sure it won't change your post..lol 😂

BTW. Dannys doing fine. I text with him every few months.

That’s good to hear!

The Oracle’s post is the same then as post Shameus banning...or today for that matter.

TexasJet

Reaction score
I'm not reading 11 pages to see if these names were mentioned. HBJet and Windy and that group he hug out with. Now there was some major drama back in those days. Good reading for sure.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Lost ours last September, went Blind and started bleeding from the nose. Some type of brain tumor.

:(

Bummer. Bailey is getting old. Her joints are pretty stiff and she's got some growths on her at this point. Still a happy dog. Getting spoiled more and more every day.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Raises his hand.

There are few flash in the pan names on here, but most I remember pretty well.

Forums were so different years ago...

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
I remember these folks.
RDP has changed with the times but there are still good people posting here, and you still see folks trying to help each other out when they can. I will never forget the support we had when Dawson was struggling for his life. RDP was there for us, and we have tried to be there for others fighting life's battles.
Crazy as it seems I don't have time to stop in like I used to. I am not going to go into a lot of details but lets just say life has been..interesting... the past couple years. We play the cards we are dealt right? We are focused on prepping for the move in a year or so, and we are happy that my oldest friend and his wife are looking hard at bailing out when we do. Two of their adult sons have done so, one of ours has.
I will admit that there are times when I stop in and look at what folks are talking about and realize I don't have anything to say, so I just read and then move on.
I do miss Phebus and many of the OG peeps that have been mentioned here, and others that have not been mentioned. I hope everybody is OK and that you are all weathering the storm we are in the midst of as best you can, and that you are thinking and acting to prepare yourselves and your family for whatever may come, whatever we may face in the future.
One thing is certain, our country is at a crossroads. It is not a game. I feel like I have been screaming about this crap to anyone who would listen for years, and now we have arrived at what I feared most, but the game ain't over yet...not by a longshot.

Keep yer powder dry.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
CrownRoyal

insee him in Havasu all the time. He got way into that regatta deal he was doing up north and then the local
Governments shit it down as it was too much of a party. Not sure if he still has a performance boat or not?

Joe mama

Reaction score
Bling Bling, 3DO are they still around? Went on a Dam run with that group. Good times!

Patyacht

Reaction score
insee him in Havasu all the time. He got way into that regatta deal he was doing up north and then the local
Governments shit it down as it was too much of a party. Not sure if he still has a performance boat or not?
He does. 38' Scarab he keeps up north on Coeur d' Alene.