WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

George Floyd - Minnesota Death

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Yea, that was straight up murder. Hope those sick fucks get the chair.

Better yet turn them out into gen pop...cheaper for the state to just let justice take it's pound of flesh.

squeezer

Reaction score
D170B143-470E-4B1D-AB20-DDB0B55191A9.jpeg
AD1C0ABD-B71A-4769-9597-01CBD610D967.jpeg

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I wondered when this would get posted on RDP.

And I wonder when the master baiters - you know the mouth breathers around here who only want to stir the pot - will find another site other than RDP to turn to shit. Same master baiters different day

USMC2010

Reaction score
I watched it yesterday morning, very hard to watch. Most of the time there is a rest of the story but in this case I see no reason for what happened. He was dead on the gurney and needed a doctor at the hospital to declare.

hallett3

Reaction score
Not sure what lead up this, but it's Pretty damn sad, certainly looks like it could have easily been avoided from the video. 👎
The news said the suspect was being investigated for forgery. Apparently he resisted as the officers tried to detain him. However like you said easily could have been avoided. These officers could have easily cuffed him and brought him up. Seeing that video is sickening to watch . I can’t see if he’s already handcuffed and if he is, it’s even more fucked up.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Not sure what lead up this, but it's Pretty damn sad, certainly looks like it could have easily been avoided from the video. 👎

Agreed. This does look to have been very avoidable.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Appears to be two on the suspect/victim, one on midsection, and the prick with his knee on the neck...all the while beneath the tailpipe of a car running I'm sure. May be used in court as "we didn't mean to, but the exhaust..." Lawyer BS.

What about the officer standing watch? He's as involved as the others. If you do nothing, you are no better.

Sick fucks. I don't understand humans, and why they act as they do.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

And I wonder when the master baiters - you know the mouth breathers around here who only want to stir the pot - will find another site other than RDP to turn to shit. Same master baiters different day
Ha ha. This is coming from the inmate that got banned and had to change his screen name from MMD to WhatExit? 😂 And has started about half the threads on the 1st page in the D & G section. Funny Dan....🤣👍

franky

Reaction score
This is one video and yes, disturbing. There has to be another side to this. Cops with body cams knowing they were being recorded.......lets see how this plays out

squeezer

Reaction score
You need fucking help dude.
Do you even give a single shit about the dead guy??
Unreal.

Straight up killed that dude.

Interesting replies...

Two pics: One of an officer making an arrest that went wrong and one of (presumably?) the same officer standing on stage with Trump.

Why the outcry?
Does the officer make Trump look bad?
Does Trump make the officer look bad?
Does the officer being connected enough to get on stage with POTUS make one want to think there is more to the story than what a video shows...???

I simply want to know what the connection is and what it means.

Taboma

Reaction score
Ha ha. This is coming from the inmate that got banned and had to change his screen name from MMD to WhatExit? 😂 And has started about half the threads on the 1st page in the D & G section. Funny Dan....🤣👍

Oh no, surely you're mistaken and simply not able to fully comprehend his well meaning intentions. :rolleyes: 😂

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Interesting replies...

Two pics: One of an officer making an arrest that went wrong and one of (presumably?) the same officer standing on stage with Trump.

Why the outcry?
Does the officer being connected enough to get on stage with POTUS make one want to think there is more to the story than what a video shows...???

LOL presumably.

Try again.

What outcry are you referring to?

Even if it is the same guy, The answers are subsequent questions are No, No, and No. Those are your answers the same questions regarding the picture I posted, aren't they??

WhatExit?

Reaction score
The news said the suspect was being investigated for forgery. Apparently he resisted as the officers tried to detain him. However like you said easily could have been avoided. These officers could have easily cuffed him and brought him up. Seeing that video is sickening to watch . I can’t see if he’s already handcuffed and if he is, it’s even more fucked up.

The report I read said he was handcuffed after resisting arrest which would mean that he was handcuffed when on the ground in that video.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It honestly does not matter one's political affiliation, or colors of skin. Control of the situation was made, and then abused. When in a confrontation, be it 1 on 1, 2 on1 or even 3 on 1, if you are engaged in a physical, hand to hand fight, you know when you have advantage. You feel their breathing patterns, you feel their strength weakening and you make your own decisions as to how you proceed. Even if the "goal" was to only render him unconscious, it was still a poor decision.

I usually tend to be pro law enforcement, but more, "right or wrong". This didn't appear to be about law. I am sure there is more to the video, but still real hard to imagine what would justify the actions taken. This is not a case where he was thought to be armed, and was shot. This was a hands on deal, where the one in control could see the face, and the eyes, of the one who's life they took. That is a different level of rage or violence.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
This is one video and yes, disturbing. There has to be another side to this. Cops with body cams knowing they were being recorded.......lets see how this plays out

Four Minneapolis police officers have been fired for their involvement in the death of a black man who was held down with a knee as he protested that he couldn't breathe, officials said Tuesday. The FBI is investigating the incident, which drew widespread condemnation of the officers after a video showing part of the encounter circulated on social media.

Officers responding to an alleged forgery in progress Monday evening were initially told that a person later described as the suspect was sitting on a car and appeared to be under the influence, police said.

A pair of officers located the man, who was at that point inside the car and who police said "physically resisted" the officers when ordered to get out. Officers handcuffed the man, who "appeared to be suffering medical distress,"according to police. He died at a hospital a short time later, police said.

HCP3

Reaction score
The dumbass cop had his knee right in the guy's carotid artery... So terrible.

BingerFang

Reaction score

It's easy to get rid of those people but the RDP banning policy is just as lenient as Ocrazio Cortez on illegal immigration.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
We don't train to keep people face down like that after a force incident. I have no idea why that officer did what he did, but that does not follow our standard practice in regards to handcuffed prisoners. Sad for everyone. Honestly, it looks like that cop was vapor locked and didn't know what to do.

The hecklers didn't help that situation one bit. Film all you want, maybe even go across the street and get a better angle... but talking shit in a bad situation up close like that is not going to make it any better.

franky

Reaction score
Four Minneapolis police officers have been fired for their involvement in the death of a black man who was held down with a knee as he protested that he couldn't breathe, officials said Tuesday. The FBI is investigating the incident, which drew widespread condemnation of the officers after a video showing part of the encounter circulated on social media.

Officers responding to an alleged forgery in progress Monday evening were initially told that a person later described as the suspect was sitting on a car and appeared to be under the influence, police said.

A pair of officers located the man, who was at that point inside the car and who police said "physically resisted" the officers when ordered to get out. Officers handcuffed the man, who "appeared to be suffering medical distress,"according to police. He died at a hospital a short time later, police said.
Then I guess I should change my post to “ WTF is wrong with people “.......

BingerFang

Reaction score
Interesting replies...

Why the outcry?

It is obviously not the same officer. Look at a decent quality photo and try again.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Typical Fucking liberal! You remind me of my sister in law. Can't have a family get together or otherwise without her blaming something on Trump. "The fried chicken tastes shitty" Trump did it! "I took a big shit and the toilet is backed up" Trumps fault! "Hillary Clinton is a stupid bitch" Trumps fault! You people make me sick!

Have you been down in the P & G dungeon lately. Blame goes both ways. ;)😂

LAPII

Reaction score
They need to release the body cam footage. IM NOT SAYING IT IS, but possible positional asphyxia, or believe it or not carbon monoxide poisoning, in which the officers actions create a horrible optic. This will all hinge on the coroner’s exam.....this could get real ugly.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
My first reaction was "Must be a election year" and wanted to order a bigger Blue Lives Matter sticker for the truck, but shit man, this doesn't look good. This is going to get ugly. One of these days our country is going to have a race war.

boatpi

Reaction score
I will assume that there are not many members that fully understand the reason leading to this death, besides dumb azz officers. This is beyond poor training.

When a fool (suspect as he started it) like this, is now dead for no good reason, gets himself into a fight with the PD he will loose. It is the responsibility of every officer to gain and maintain control, then handcuff securing the suspect. In appears in this case that was NOT done. Once control was obtained, this suspect should be immediately placed in a sitting position unless he continues to struggle. If not you are risking positional asphyxia.

This condition that can lead to death, was first learned of in the early 1980's when PCP was a huge deal. Suspects began to die, often when officers placed them face down in the rear seat of a police car. Even if these officers were unaware of this, using a knee on the neck sf fine, but not for any extended period of time.

I cannot think of a worse case of failing to handcuff him and sit him up for such an extended period of time. Bad news. In the end nearly 80% of these fools will show cocaine or other drugs in their blood, and this too can easly add to early and unanticipated death.

Being a police officer, even more so in the hood is extremely difficult job, your life and the life of others is often on a thin scale of balance.

MeCasa16

Reaction score

Looks like he was handcuffed already....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Interesting replies...

Why the outcry?

Wow!
Are you seriously doubling down on this?
Holy fuck.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
WTF?? Kill 'em All!! Every fukn cop involved!! And wtf is with him having his hands in his pockets? More leverage on a guy that cant breath in the first place? Absolutely sickning!! Those cops deserve every bit of what is coming to them and I dont think they will even make it to trial.. and rightfully so.. unfukinreal!! I'm honestly surprised the main cop with his knee on the neck is still alive!!