WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Memorial Day weekend in Parker!

attitude

Reaction score
Awesome videos! I like the thumbnail on the bottom vid👍

BingerFang

Reaction score
Dam that Trump Parade video came out really good. Great song choice as well.

Tank

Reaction score
OUTSTANDING!!!

Always love your clips.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I didn’t know you guys were up at the trump parade. I would have liked to have seen everyone!

JLG614

Signature Garage Design / Epoxy Flooring
Reaction score
I didn’t know you guys were up at the trump parade. I would have liked to have seen everyone!

We just came up for the morning to film it and watch and then went back down to parker. We were on the beach with the thousands of other people!

Tank

Reaction score
I was thinking same thing.... 30' boats seem a bit much in that water.
There are some big boats on Parker! Wow

I was thinking that while watching too. Everyone always complaining about boat size on Parker and then BAM, seemed like there was a LOT. Iv'e never taken our Cigarettes to parker as I always thought the river is a bit to tight and too busy there.

Icky

Reaction score
I was thinking that while watching too. Everyone always complaining about boat size on Parker and then BAM, seemed like there was a LOT. Iv'e never taken our Cigarettes to parker as I always thought the river is a bit to tight and too busy there.
It is, super shallow rocks everywhere 😁

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

The water in Parker is way rougher than it is in Havasu anymore.. My 270 (which is a great rough water boat) feels small down there now..

RD

Tank

Reaction score
The water in Parker is way rougher than it is in Havasu anymore.. My 270 (which is a great rough water boat) feels small down there now..

RD
Rough water from so much traffic. And it seems tighter than upper river, plus you have wake boarders, tubers, docks and houses and bars and stuff right at the water, etc. It just all makes it tighter. I actually wouldn't want to run a big boat at parker.

NicPaus

Reaction score
The drone was low making my 26' look big. That big magic and Kris 33 were some of the big ones in video. My boat was loaded down that day. Had a few that had never been on the strip so we ended up running it. Great video. Passed the drone as we were going by Emerald coming back from Lower.

JLG614

Signature Garage Design / Epoxy Flooring
Reaction score
The drone was low making my 26' look big. That big magic and Kris 33 were some of the big ones in video. My boat was loaded down that day. Had a few that had never been on the strip so we ended up running it. Great video. Passed the drone as we were going by Emerald coming back from Lower.

I like to fly as low as possible. scares me sometimes with the boats that throw roost but thats how you get the solid shots!

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
M

Too damn big. I would never run my Lavey down there.

There's half naked people, bikers and big boats running around everywhere! :eek:

It's getting out of control and something needs to be done! ;)

santacycle - Edited.jpg
Parker Strip 9 27 09 183 - Edited (3).jpg