WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Joe is an Idiot

squeezer

Reaction score
"the same thing with trump" hmmm. With trump it seems they were well paid whores or admitted flat out fucking liars with an agenda. Or can you point out even one instance where that wasn't the case? he did say pussy though. so baaaaad.

How about 23 of them...

Its also particularly interesting that Trump is taking every action possible to keep from allowing DNA being used in Jean Carroll's active case. A DNA test would quickly prove his innocence. I can see no better way to get that one behind him unless.....

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
How about 23 of them...

Its also particularly interesting that Trump is taking every action possible to keep from allowing DNA being used in Jean Carroll's active case. A DNA test would quickly prove his innocence. I can see no better way to get that one behind him unless.....
Love me some Wikipedia based research. Hard hitting, fact filled, and about 45% accurate. At best.

LOL.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
How about 23 of them...

Advice columnist E. Jean Carroll said she still has the dress from the day she alleges the president raped her and says his DNA may be on it.

Carroll is seeking damages and a retraction of Trump's statements, which she says harmed her reputation and career. Elle magazine ended her contract in December, after 26 years. She said she was fired over her tangle with Trump; the magazine’s publisher told The New York Times the decision wasn’t about politics.

1589552892529.png

Yea, she doesn't have a mental disorder and belong to the libturd party. 🤣

Okie Dokie monkey!!!!!!

LMAO 70's show .gif

500bbc

Reaction score
How about 23 of them...

So if you are accused of ass raping a dozen Cub Scouts are you guilty?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Biden said that if he was elected, "he would not pardon Donald Trump for any criminal convictions."

From the party that's been making shit up for years!!! 🤣

If you like your Civil War, you can have another Civil War. 👍

He also said “If they believe Tara Reade, they probably shouldn’t vote for me,” I guess we probably don't have to worry about him then.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
How about 23 of them...

Why not 24 let’s pick an even number.
The test is only as good as the person administering unless........

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

“...thousands of meat packets got the caro...got the virus and died.”

If you vote for this person, between his sticking his fingers in and aid’s vagina and his lack of mental aptitude, you really need to asses how bad your life must suck. And by that, I mean you really want this person to represent you?

Yes, Trump is a mean guy who says bad things sometimes, but the truth hurts. And he’s not afraid to say it. Biden, well he thinks it’s truth v. facts. He’s a dipshit of epic proportions.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Could you even begin to imagine how the media would be handling this if Trump said that very thing? They can allege all they want about Trump, but for fucks sake, how do any of them support that guy as their candidate?

Don't get me wrong, I'm real happy they have chosen him to represent their party. Every day it only gets better and better.

RCDave

Reaction score
Could you even begin to imagine how the media would be handling this if Trump said that very thing? They can allege all they want about Trump, but for fucks sake, how do any of them support that guy as their candidate?

Don't get me wrong, I'm real happy they have chosen him to represent their party. Every day it only gets better and better.

The inherent lack of integrity, morality, or brains. And the extreme level of consistent blatant racism of the Democrat party

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

I actually said this exact quote to my 16 year old son, but reversed the biden/trump, and white/black.

We both started laughing out load, since he KNEW I was making a joke about Biden, and he said: "did Biden just say you werent black if you werent chosing him????"

EVEN a 16 year old gets it.

fuck democrats

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Squeegee, this is the guy that will get us blown up, not Trump.

🤦‍♂️

fuck democrats
C42E8DC5-26E2-458E-8E4E-6CD65304D011.png

Sandlord

Reaction score
DNC Whistleblower: Joe Biden Will NOT Be The Democratic Nominee
On Saturday, an alleged whistleblower who works “in a job closely tied to the DNC but not directly for them” took to an anonymous forum and shared some information related to 2020 presidential hopeful Joe Biden’s electability:

“Biden is not the real candidate. [The] DNC is doing all they can to try and get up to Trump’s level; they believe that if they hide the real nominee until the last possible minute, it will frustrate Trump’s efforts to beat them,” the alleged whistleblower stated.

“Biden realized it’s just a matter of timeuntil all the crooked sh*t he did catches up to him, so he struck a deal with the DNC: they drop the primaries and promote him as their guy until the convention. In return for being a decoy, they will make his criminal problems go away and pay him enough to retire.

“Right before the convention, Biden is going to drop out of the race citing ‘health concerns.’ It’ll be heavily implied by the media and his campaign that he has Alzheimer’s or dementia, but no one will confirm anything. At the convention, they plan to unveil their real candidate, who is already working behind the scenes building a campaign base.”

The DNC worker then went on to post more details about not only Biden, but other big Democratic players as well:
“I’ll add some more tidbits:

“Hillary Clinton will never hold office again. They don’t want her to run and she doesn’t want to go through it all again. The reason she keeps popping up is that she’s shaking down the DNC for money to make her go away. Every time they tell her no more, she pops up on TV hinting she might run and they flip out and send her a check.

“Biden is also playing up the dementia angle in case Trump wins and decides to try prosecuting him. They’ll claim he’s too mentally gone to assist in his own defense, hoping that Trump will just drop it rather than be seen going after a poor confused old man.

“Internally, the DNC is still very much at war. There’s two main factions struggling for control. So far they’ve been careful not to let it spill out too much publicly because both sides know if it does, Trump will have a field day with it.

“Bernie Sanders ran this year with full DNC permission. They needed him to keep the Bernie Bros busy while they figured out a plan. He made the same deal as last election –he pulls out and backs their horse and they let him keep all that Reddit cash.”

According to “all the chatter” the whistleblower has been hearing, Michelle Obama may be a prime contender:
“She seems perfect – educated, capable, hits a few diversity quotas, etc. They haven’t decided for sure yet … the other side knows if they go with a ‘woke’ candidate, it’ll guarantee Trump’s win. It feels like the old guard still has enough pull to keep these SJW in line, but barely…”

https://cloverchronicle.com/2020/05/23/dnc-whistleblower-joe-biden-will-not-be-the-democratic-nominee/

KevinR

Reaction score
DNC Whistleblower: Joe Biden Will NOT Be The Democratic Nominee
On Saturday, an alleged whistleblower who works “in a job closely tied to the DNC but not directly for them” took to an anonymous forum and shared some information related to 2020 presidential hopeful Joe Biden’s electability:

“Biden is not the real candidate. [The] DNC is doing all they can to try and get up to Trump’s level; they believe that if they hide the real nominee until the last possible minute, it will frustrate Trump’s efforts to beat them,” the alleged whistleblower stated.

“Biden realized it’s just a matter of timeuntil all the crooked sh*t he did catches up to him, so he struck a deal with the DNC: they drop the primaries and promote him as their guy until the convention. In return for being a decoy, they will make his criminal problems go away and pay him enough to retire.

“Right before the convention, Biden is going to drop out of the race citing ‘health concerns.’ It’ll be heavily implied by the media and his campaign that he has Alzheimer’s or dementia, but no one will confirm anything. At the convention, they plan to unveil their real candidate, who is already working behind the scenes building a campaign base.”

The DNC worker then went on to post more details about not only Biden, but other big Democratic players as well:
“I’ll add some more tidbits:

“Hillary Clinton will never hold office again. They don’t want her to run and she doesn’t want to go through it all again. The reason she keeps popping up is that she’s shaking down the DNC for money to make her go away. Every time they tell her no more, she pops up on TV hinting she might run and they flip out and send her a check.

“Biden is also playing up the dementia angle in case Trump wins and decides to try prosecuting him. They’ll claim he’s too mentally gone to assist in his own defense, hoping that Trump will just drop it rather than be seen going after a poor confused old man.

“Internally, the DNC is still very much at war. There’s two main factions struggling for control. So far they’ve been careful not to let it spill out too much publicly because both sides know if it does, Trump will have a field day with it.

“Bernie Sanders ran this year with full DNC permission. They needed him to keep the Bernie Bros busy while they figured out a plan. He made the same deal as last election –he pulls out and backs their horse and they let him keep all that Reddit cash.”

According to “all the chatter” the whistleblower has been hearing, Michelle Obama may be a prime contender:
“She seems perfect – educated, capable, hits a few diversity quotas, etc. They haven’t decided for sure yet … the other side knows if they go with a ‘woke’ candidate, it’ll guarantee Trump’s win. It feels like the old guard still has enough pull to keep these SJW in line, but barely…”

https://cloverchronicle.com/2020/05/23/dnc-whistleblower-joe-biden-will-not-be-the-democratic-nominee/

Jeez. That's sick. But probably true. Jeez.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
WTF is this?! Joe has serious mental deficiencies!

All those people that gave millions of combined dollars toward Bernie must be so pissed that they flushed their money down the drain so that this blubbering idiot could lead their parties campaign. Oh, wait. They did it four years ago and didn’t learn their lesson, so they did it again. Friggin Awesome!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
All those people that gave millions of combined dollars toward Bernie must be so pissed that they flushed their money down the drain so that this blubbering idiot could lead their parties campaign. Oh, wait. They did it four years ago and didn’t learn their lesson, so they did it again. Friggin Awesome!

1590614101226.png

@squeezer

🤣

wallnutz

Reaction score
And when they kick creepy Joe to the curb, they won’t even bring ole number two Bernie in. 😂😂

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Nothing to see here, just Joe calling for China influence in "All levels of government, classrooms and Boardrooms.

Start @ 30:59

Democrat politicians are traitors and their voters are too stupid to realize it.