WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Canopy’s

parker guy

Reaction score
What is everyone using to polish, maintain canopy’s on their Boat....

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
I don’t have canopies, but use Plexus on my helmet face shields. Plexus was developed to clean, polish, and maintain aircraft windshields and canopies.

Roaddawg

Reaction score
Plexus works well but it ain't cheap

Duramax

Reaction score
There is a company online that sells a kit used to polish polycarbonate (military) spec canopy. I used it on my Skater and it worked well. Let me see if I still have the kit and I will get you the name of the company.

parker guy

Reaction score
There is a company online that sells a kit used to polish polycarbonate (military) spec canopy. I used it on my Skater and it worked well. Let me see if I still have the kit and I will get you the name of the company.
I saw a kit called Novas, its a 3 part deal....I’m not sure if it is the same...thanks for your help

McKay

Reaction score
Novas works great if scratched. Just regular cleaning plexus is good. But for correcting issues novas is great. Get it on amazon.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I don’t have canopies, but use Plexus on my helmet face shields. Plexus was developed to clean, polish, and maintain aircraft windshields and canopies.

Just wax on, wax off, with a microfiber?

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Just wax on, wax off, with a microfiber?

It’s a spray , slightly foamy. Spray on and wipe off with the microfiber and your good to go. Works on motorcycle fairings as well. Great stuff.

Kevin Schulte

Reaction score
Here is a better formula than Plexus and priced right at $14.99 "RX UV Protectant Cleaner & Polish" was specifically formulated for the care and maintenance of plastics and vinyl windows.
largeRX.jpg
largeRX.jpg

DLC

Reaction score
That might even work for soft top jeep windows.....

where do you get it?