WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Oregon Governor Stripped of Power After Court Rules She is Out of Line

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Good job Oregon.

Oregon is one of the Democratic-controlled states that is suffering under the oppressive rule of the liberal Democrats. Their incisive pushing to keep people locked in their homes violates every freedom that being an American has.

Kate Brown is the Democratic oppressor in Oregon that has demanded that all people stay home for an extended period. She has personally angered thousands of business owners and residents of Oregon that they are protesting her abuse of powers.

The people of Oregon finally had enough and took the slick little devil to court. They asked a judge to grant an injunction to limit her executive powers regarding the coronavirus.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
That's not the current story...and she's fighting to keep control of the state...

On May 18th, the judge tossed out Gov. Kate Brown's coronavirus restrictions in Oregon

On May 26th two more churches filed suits against Gov. Kate Brown's social gathering restrictions (more than 10 churches and people are suing the governor)

On May 28th (yesterday) the state’s solicitor general argued in a brief to the state Supreme Court Thursday that legislative history reveals that Oregon lawmakers didn’t intend to limit the governor’s ability to act in an emergency. So the governor is fighting to keep her power...

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
It’s a fucking rodeo here in Oregon. I will say that even the die hard libs are starting to question their supreme rulers actions. We have very few cases, very few deaths. There is no reason things shouldn’t be business as usual.

squeezer

Reaction score
Largest number of new cases recorded since the beginning of this was Saturday... Go Figure.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Largest number of new cases recorded since the beginning of this was Saturday... Go Figure.

65 of which are an outbreak at the processing plant in Lincoln county. And they are testing way more people. Overall the numbers have been basically the same for about a week, until this deal in Lincoln County. The state needs to be opened up!

4Waters

Reaction score
You should quit believing what they tell you, they are lying too you/us.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
What part of "Largest # of new cases recorded..." is the lie ?
hahahahaha!!

what part of 99.9888888% survival is the lie?

As for the largest number of new cases, who really cares unless:

1. Large numbers of people die from it (see the 99.98888888% survival, so that aint gonna work)
2. Will this finally have a bump on how hospitals operate? (and I dont mean them closing and laying off workers due to inactivity like we've seen in the last few months)
3. What is the relativity for "largest?" To say I have the largest steak in my refrigerator is a true statement, but how is that relevant to the city, or the county, or the state or the world?

Damn dude, grab the RIOT GEAR, Covid is freakin dead!!!!

Go grab some folks to wash some feet and kneel down to the oppressed!!!

Its fascism and totalitarianism for the masses!!!!!

squeezer

Reaction score
hahahahaha!!

what part of 99.9888888% survival is the lie?

As for the largest number of new cases, who really cares unless:

1. Large numbers of people die from it (see the 99.98888888% survival, so that aint gonna work)
2. Will this finally have a bump on how hospitals operate? (and I dont mean them closing and laying off workers due to inactivity like we've seen in the last few months)
3. What is the relativity for "largest?" To say I have the largest steak in my refrigerator is a true statement, but how is that relevant to the city, or the county, or the state or the world?

Damn dude, grab the RIOT GEAR, Covid is freakin dead!!!!

Go grab some folks to wash some feet and kneel down to the oppressed!!!

Its fascism and totalitarianism for the masses!!!!!

... And thats where the "Go Figure" come into play.

I am expecting a bump in Covid cases across the entire country this week and even more next week. (That follows the same curve that the Spanish flu did) Thats important as it has forward looking implications on the 2nd wave. That 2nd wave is going to be what we look back on in the future.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
... And thats where the "Go Figure" come into play.

I am expecting a bump in Covid cases across the entire country this week and even more next week. (That follows the same curve that the Spanish flu did) Thats important as it has forward looking implications on the 2nd wave. That 2nd wave is going to be what we look back on in the future.
Define increase.

What is the start number, the projected increase amount, and relative impact to the general population. As well, apply the 99.988888% survival rate (or the the .022% death rate).

lastly, 50% of total deaths are still from NY Metro. And of the remaining 50%, half of those are from nursing homes. is the 2nd wave going to change that?

EDIT: and note the reply from Squeege, he asks why I am trying to justify killing old people. You cant make this shit up.

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score
Define increase.

What is the start number, the projected increase amount, and relative impact to the general population. As well, apply the 99.988888% survival rate (or the the .022% death rate).

lastly, 50% of total deaths are still from NY Metro. And of the remaining 50%, half of those are from nursing homes. is the 2nd wave going to change that?

Why are you trying to justify killing old people? Seriously...

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
nice try at the deflection.

How many people, based on the real life death rate, ARE GOING TO DIE? And I'm not talking those that have a symptom, but take a bullet to the chest and bleed out, yet are coded as covid death.

squeezer

Reaction score
nice try at the deflection.

How many people, based on the real life death rate, ARE GOING TO DIE? And I'm not talking those that have a symptom, but take a bullet to the chest and bleed out, yet are coded as covid death.

Hopefully not your 80 year old dad...

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Excellent...

What steps are you taking?
Keeping them out of NYC and nursing homes. Having them wash their hands and stay away from sick people. They now have the same change of death from Covid as I do getting hit by a car on my bike.

squeezer

Reaction score
Keeping them out of NYC and nursing homes. Having them wash their hands and stay away from sick people. They now have the same change of death from Covid as I do getting hit by a car on my bike.

You must be a fairly bad on yore bike...

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

hmmm, looks like you are the one advocating for killing people by continuing a shut down in any form:

"The side effects of the lockdowns across America may already be deadlier than the pandemic itself, as Scott Atlas of the Hoover Institution and other researchers have concluded. They estimate that the consequences of unemployment, missed doctors’ visits, and other factors during the two-month lockdowns will lead to so many extra deaths that Americans will lose a cumulative 1.5 million years of life, nearly twice the total lost so far to Covid-19. Those deaths don’t show up in the media’s daily Covid-19 tally, so they don’t figure into the “science and data” guiding Cuomo and other politicians. "

You lefty's look like suckers when it comes to "experts."

squeezer

Reaction score
hmmm, looks like you are the one advocating for killing people by continuing a shut down in any form:

"The side effects of the lockdowns across America may already be deadlier than the pandemic itself, as Scott Atlas of the Hoover Institution and other researchers have concluded. They estimate that the consequences of unemployment, missed doctors’ visits, and other factors during the two-month lockdowns will lead to so many extra deaths that Americans will lose a cumulative 1.5 million years of life, nearly twice the total lost so far to Covid-19. Those deaths don’t show up in the media’s daily Covid-19 tally, so they don’t figure into the “science and data” guiding Cuomo and other politicians. "

You lefty's look like suckers when it comes to "experts."

What I love about reading articles like this is within the first few paragraphs they totally screw up the talking point. "The almost total shutdown of the US economy.... Will cost us almost 5% of the GDP..." Hmmmm. How exactly does this work. A total shutdown ='s 5% of the GDP. Makes me think there is a lot more to the economy than what these guys are looking at.