WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RV, what would be a good deal?

satellitemike

Reaction score
Just sold the last one that was a little too small for us and found this one that seems to check all the boxes except for the solid step that rests on the ground.
53k msrp advertised price of 37K+ how much room is left to move on this? I would pull the trigger if it was 35K OTD today!
Only thing that has me a bit nervous is that they are having the best sales in years and might not need to"make the deal".
https://www.trailerhitchrv.com/product/new-2020-grand-design-reflection-300rbts-1148438-29
https://www.granddesignrv.com/showroom/2021/travel-trailer/reflection/floorplans/300rbts
https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2020-Grand-Design-REFLECTION-TT-300RBTS-5010140995

NicPaus

Reaction score
They are selling like hot cakes no deals is correct . Friend is about to buy a diesel pusher and it is overpriced by 30k but last one on the lot. He said giant rv location he stopped at last weekend sold 90 in the month.

X Hoser

Reaction score
That seems like a pretty good price for that unit. I bought mine in January before the crisis. The "Advertised Special" was discounted almost 22% off MSRP, similar to this one's pricing. They would not budge any further and let me walk out the door without buying it. I called them a few hours later and said I'd be back to buy it and did. From what I understand now is that they are selling like hotcakes! No one wants to stay in hotels anymore, they want their own bed. If you found the make and floor plan you like I'd say buy it while it is still available!

satellitemike

Reaction score
Was almost thinking when all this C19 bullshit is over there are going to be those that bought RV's and can no longer afford or dont care for the RV lifestyle and will be selling them??? Not sure I want to wait a 6 months to a year to find out tho.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Not being a smart ass but, do you really want to pull a 35' bumper pull???

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
They are selling like hot cakes no deals is correct . Friend is about to buy a diesel pusher and it is overpriced by 30k but last one on the lot. He said giant rv location he stopped at last weekend sold 90 in the month.

I heard Berts sold 58 units in one day. It’s empty in there. Bikes are gone!

satellitemike

Reaction score
Not being a smart ass but, do you really want to pull a 35' bumper pull???
Towed my last 28RLS, 33'+ w my F150 without too much issue.
Not sure I would want a 5th wheel as the head room in the bed rooms is generally pretty short!
I have been looking at newer 2500 diesels lately just not sure I am ready to take a bath on the resale of my 19 F150!

NicPaus

Reaction score
I heard Berts sold 58 units in one day. It’s empty in there. Bikes are gone!
Just pulled up to credit union to sell red boat. Sold set of seadoos last weekend almost all dealers out of stock on seadoos.