WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ideas to disperse Riots??

floatn turd

Reaction score
So, I'm watching this crap on TV and thinking, what I would do to prevent or disperse Riots if I was the "H.N.I.C."

I think specialized armored water trucks with high pressure water cannons would solve multiple problems caused by Riots.

1) No police on the ground to be attacked or hurt.
2) No accidental or defensive use of force by police.
3) Fires can be suppressed quickly if they is started.
4) Water is a less lethal deterrent that is more effective than gas or rubber bullets.

What method would you use??

Icky

Reaction score
twitter-image-drop-in-chile5_1024xx968-545-32-24.jpg

cxr

Reaction score
So, I'm watching this crap on TV and thinking, what I would do to prevent or disperse Riots if I was the "H.N.I.C."

I think specialized armored water trucks with high pressure water cannons would solve multiple problems caused by Riots.

4) Water is a less lethal deterrent that is more effective than gas or rubber bullets.

LOl i dont know how old you are. but are you trying to have riots throughout the whole country.
Televise the police water hosing people (especially some black people) on National news like they did back in the day and that will set people off.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Law & order: Arrest the instigators - each one of them and the herd will mellow out.

The cities under attack have, for the most part, weak, liberal mayors who don't understand law & order and their responsibility to protect people, buildings and businesses.

The lack of leadership is only exceeded by the hypocrisy of the liberals in positions of power

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
And my FBI would have, years ago, identified and hunted down Antifa and all the other anarchists. Until those elements of our country are removed we are at great risk.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Tell the crowds that their welfare checks won't be delivered on the 1st.

Everybody forgets that is exactly what slowed down the riots in LA.

Then Maxine Waters showed up at the post office trying to calm everyone down telling them that if they continue rioting there would be no welfare money handed out that the post office would simply close.

Think Im kidding?

UD

Last edited:

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
LOl i dont know how old you are. but are you trying to have riots throughout the whole country.
Televise the police water hosing people (especially some black people) on National news like they did back in the day and that will set people off.
As if they aren’t set off already?

Line in the sand has to be drawn somewhere, eventually.

92 cole

Reaction score
have no clue what you are talking about. Nor do I think you do!!

Reaction score
so there is a section for...

Corona virus

a section for...

politics

and now we need a section for...

RIOTS

Performance Grips

Reaction score
At least the Coronavirus hoax is finally over. I'll take a few losers burning down liberal cities any day over liberal leaders trying to shut down all cities for no reason.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Lmao. Gunfire. Light up the first couple of hundred people who try this shit, and you won’t have to worry about police precincts being burned to the ground. Who gives a fuck about what the masses think? Fight the police, get killed, that’s how i was raised, lol. Maybe I’m just old fashioned,
Lol.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Disperse them??? I think you just fence em all in. Let them figure it out. Maybe plink a few that try to climb out. That could help quell future dumbfucks from thinking the TV atm at Target is free.

HBCraig

Reaction score

I said that to my neighbor. If my history is correct, didnt the police you water to disperse crowds in Chicago in the 1960's?

Gelcoater

Reaction score

Run bulls through the streets😎
33383255-F1D6-4935-9212-11739925146E.png

Taboma

Reaction score
I said that to my neighbor. If my history is correct, didnt the police you water to disperse crowds in Chicago in the 1960's?

They use them in many countries, especially Europe, but apparently they cause pain because they're not using Soft Water :eek:
Water Cannons-1.jpg

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Drop big ass nets on them. Water hoses.... localized cell data blockers... they will all get bored and skateboard home when they can’t stream live.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
I wish I could confirm this in some way but I can't. It would not surprise me at all to find that some bad people are actually trying to get the sheep to create anarchy.

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
1) Social media search anyone instigating or supporting looting & violence and very publicly arrest them. I 100% support the first amendment but not violence, vandalism, or theft.
2) Deploy armoured vehicles with LRADs (Long Range Acoustic Device). The device can be specifically targeted and can cause extreame pain if necessary with no property damage. Great crowd dispersal tool.
3) Extreame situation - Curfews.
Screenshot_20200530-095150_Chrome.jpg

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Drop job applications and child support documents from airplanes