WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Flynn Flips...

Wedgy

Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Story Goes past the Liberal Pearlclutcher Panty Wadded CryBabies, to present relevant past events. Sidney Powell deserves a Blue Cape and a shirt with a red S for her ability to derail this Trainwreck. Good job Sidney! We can say with certainty it won't be Jane Fonda portraying her in the Movie...

Holy crap, those two professors are real dipshits. Fuck them and their spin, which is actually full bald face lies. Fuck them.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
EXtLRJyX0AAfFUL.jpg

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
This one is for the braindead jellyfish of the forum, easy to digest for their handicapped minds.

There is ZERO evidence that Flynn ever lied to the FBI. ZERO. None, Zilch, Nada.

In fact the FBI testified this to congress behind closed doors in early 2017. And now they seem have lost those 302's

Starts at 6:00 for the goldfish with short attention spans.

:)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What’s taking Sullivan so long to drop the charges?

Keep it going phucker.......dooooooooooo it!!!! 🤣

TeamGreene

Reaction score
This one is for the braindead jellyfish of the forum, easy to digest for their handicapped minds.

There is ZERO evidence that Flynn ever lied to the FBI. ZERO. None, Zilch, Nada.

In fact the FBI testified this to congress behind closed doors in early 2017. And now they seem have lost those 302's

Starts at 6:00 for the goldfish with short attention spans.

There seems to be a pattern of people in charge during the Obama Admin losing documents, why is that? This is what pisses off the public! The double standard is so glaring you need shades to watch these fucks. If anyone of us tried a 1/4 of the shit they get away with we'd be in federal lockup.

After Nunes released his report he was castigated as a shill covering for the president and being a lap dog. Well what about now?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Major backfire in the leach line.Judge Sullivan wants to talk over his Flynn dismissal before signing off.Last thing the Dems thought he would do.Flynn on the front pages for several days,maybe weeks AWESOME

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
So it turns out Dementia Joe asked for Flynn to be unmasked. That's a little different than what he told Stephanopolous the other day isn't it?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
hahahaha the salt mines are overflowing!!!!!!!!! 😂

Start @ 6:46

Conspiracy, conspiracy............................🤣🤣😝

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV613 May 2020 - 2:03:21 PM

EX7IdRSWkAc8Axq.jpg
Dates are important.
FISA unmask request(s) [PRIOR TO] Amb. Kislyak phone call?
WHO ASKED AMB. KISLYAK TO CALL FLYNN [SET UP _FBI entrap + FISA [late] justify]?
Q

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Brit Hume just shared this thread on his twitter. Absolutely UNREAL.

Flynn’s original FD-302 is so important, the Special Counsel had to leak a prosecution threat against Flynn’s son just to avoid turning it over to his original lawyers Covington

THREAD
Wed Nov 1, 2017: Flynn’s original lawyers Covington ask for a copy of his FD-302: “We don’t think he has committed a felony offense”

Fri Nov 3, 2017: Covington ask for the FD-302 AGAIN: “We don’t think there’s a FARA violation. We don’t think he made false statements”
The Special Counsel refused to turn over Flynn’s original FD-302 both those times. Instead, they schedule a follow up conference call with Covington for the following week and subtly threaten Covington that they might be a fact witness against Flynn for preparing his FARA filings
Flynn hasnt pled guilty to anything at this point. His lawyers are adamant he’s *innocent*. And the SCO won’t even turn over the edited FD-302, never mind the original one, for them to look at
The SCO claimed they couldn’t turn over the FD-302 because it would “reveal” parts of their overall Russia interference investigation. But even the edited version of the Jan 24, 2017 interview shows Flynn wasn’t asked about Russian interference or anything remotely like Collusion
And we now know that the FBI itself wanted to close its Crossfire Razor investigation of Flynn for potential links to Russian interference long before that Jan 24, 2017 interview
And that investigation of Flynn should never have been opened in the first place, given its laughably weak predicate lacking any articulable factual basis for believing he could have been colluding or conspiring with Russia
We also now know that the Dec 29 Flynn-Kislyak call changed nothing with regards to any Collusion. And the FBI never opened a Logan Act criminal probe (which would also have been ridiculous)
And in the Mueller report, the SCO itself admits Flynn merely asked Russia not to “escalate” in response to Obama’s sanctions or only respond “reciprocally”. There’s nothing wrong with that. What should he have said, go ahead nuclear armed Russia, please escalate?
So the SCO wouldn’t be “revealing” anything legitimate about its Russian interference investigation by turning over Flynn’s FD-302 - any of them, even the heavily edited versions filed weeks after the interview
Of course, what turning over the 302 would have really revealed is likely a document stating that the agents didn’t believe Flynn was lying, and metadata proving that it went through weeks of editing and polishing in violation of FBI policies
If even Covington (never mind @SidneyPowell1) got their hands on any version of the 302, given their adamant position that Flynn was “innocent”, Flynn almost certainly would have fought the charges vigorously
And if the SCO tried to indict Flynn anyway, that would have meant discovery, pre-trial depositions etc. Given what we now know 2.5 years later, that would have blown a gaping hole in the SCO’s case
So back to Fri Nov 3, 2017. The SCO has been asked for the 302, twice. White shoe Covington say their guy is “innocent” of all charges. How do the SCO change the dynamic? They leak to the press that they’re going to charge his son with a felony unless he gives in and plead guilty
Sun Nov 5, 2017: “Three sources” close to the Flynn investigation leak this to NBC news:

“If the elder Flynn is willing to co-operate with investigators in order to help his son, two of sources said, it could also change his own fate, potentially limiting any legal consequences”
In case @GenFlynn didn’t get this “message”, look at the photo ABC news use to highlight the story. Flynn with his son. “Three” sources “close to the investigation” leaked this, to Collusion/Fusion GPS friendly reporters. An investigation that at the time almost nobody knew about
By the time Covington follow up with the SCO after this weekend of light reading of veiled threats for the Flynn family, they’ve already agreed to bring Flynn in for a “proffer” - a prelude to pleading guilty to the false statements offense
This is despite Covington circulating in internal memos at the time talking points that “We are firmly of the view that he did not commit any felony offenses. There are no circumstances under which he would plea to a felony offense”
Remember: Covington - not @SidneyPowell1 - are on record here REPEATEDLY saying their guy is *innocent*. They are “firmly” of this belief. And they’ve been representing him for months. This isn’t something they dreamed up after 5 minutes talking to the General
The SCO turned over zero documents to Covington that would make them change their assessment of Flynn’s innocence. In fact, had the SCO turned *anything* over, it would have strengthened the view that Flynn could mount a strong defense against any false statement charge
Examples:

—Comey’s testimony that both agents didn’t think Flynn lied

—302 - likely says the same thing

—Closing EC for “Razor”, showing the FBI wanted to close its own case

—Kislyak transcript

—That no Logan Act EC existed opening a new case

—Strzok/Page texts showing bias
Any or all of those would blow a hole in *both* mandatory elements of the 1001 false statements charge - that any lie was “knowing” and “willful” (Flynn lied, deliberately) and “material” - i.e. could influence a genuine predicated FBI investigation
The only thing that changed - the only thing - is that the SCO leaked to the press that they were deadly serious about going after Flynn’s son. And after the elder Flynn had racked up millions in legal bills himself, who can blame him for wanting to avoid that for his family too?
So Flynn ended up pleading guilty, and he’s been on the hook ever since

And the media once again played a crucial role in making it happen.

That’s why much of the media can’t cover the Flynn case properly. They were willing and eager participants in his prosecution

/ENDS
UPDATE. So I had a few requests for the receipts and sources backing up this thread. Included below. References to “C&B” are to Covington & Burling and “SCO” to the Special Counsel’s Office (usually Brandon Van Grack). Pls look at the linked court exhibits for full context👇
Wed Nov 1, 2017 (1/2)

C&B: “Would you be willing to give us the [FD]302?”

SCO: “We’re not currently in a posture where we’re providing that”

C&B: “We don’t think [Flynn] has committed a felony offense” (the “[SCO] made a note of this point”)
courtlistener.com/recap/gov.usco…
Wed Nov 1, 2017 (2/2)

SCO: “One of the charges we mentioned was false statements under FARA. Because C&B prepared the FARA registration, that would make you (Rob[ert Kelner, C&B]) a fact witness. It isn’t something we are considering...Let’s plan on talking on Tue [Nov 7, 2017]”
Fri Nov 3, 2017 (1/3)

C&B: “We don't think there's a FARA violation. We don't think [Flynn] made false statements [we] feel we have strong defenses across these issues”

C&B: “We had also asked about seeing the 302. You said that you would think about it”
Fri Nov 3, 2017 (2/3)

C&B: “We would like to renew that request...We have not thought of the [White House] FBI interview as being a significant point of exposure. If we are wrong about that it would be clarifying to see why you think we'e wrong. That's why the 302 is important”
Fri Nov 3, 2017 (3/3)

SCO: “The answer right now is not at this time in terms of sharing the 302 because it might reveal more about our investigation & other investigative priorities”

“before we leave. I would still like to set a time on Tue [Nov 7] to talk [about a proffer]”
Flynn sworn declaration to the court: “The [SCO] created sudden and intense time-pressure on me to plead guilty. On [Sat] Nov 4, 2017, I believe, my [C&B] attorney’s told my wife and me that the [SCO] wanted to conduct a proffer session with me”
Sun Nov 5, 2017. NBC News prints leak sourced to *three sources* close to the Flynn investigation

Mueller has enough evidence to bring charges in Flynn investigationIf the elder Flynn is willing to cooperate to help his son, it could change his own legal fate.https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-has-enough-evidence-bring-charges-flynn-investigation-n817666

“Flynn's son, Michael G. Flynn, who worked closely with his father, accompanied him during the campaign and briefly worked on the presidential transition, could be indicted separately or at the same time as his father, according to three sources familiar with the investigation…”
...”If the elder Flynn is willing to cooperate with investigators in order to help his son, two of the sources said, it could also change his own fate, potentially limiting any legal consequences”
To recap, as late as Fri Nov 3, 2017, Covington are adamant Flynn is innocent & will NOT plead guilty

They’ve asked for the 302 TWICE & the SCO won’t turn it over

Then SCO subtly threaten C&B that they’d be a “fact witness” to the FARA charges

And the NBC leak drops Sun 5 Nov
Flynn: “[On Sun Nov 5, 2017] I agreed to do the proffer” courtlistener.com/recap/gov.usco…
(Note: I’ve implicitly connected Flynn’s agreement to a proffer to the NBC story in this thread, it’s not presented that way in Flynn’s declaration. Read & decide for yourself if it was a key factor)
Mon Nov 6, 2017 (1/2)

C&B talking points for Tue Nov 7 proffer call with SCO:

“We do want to reiterate that we are firmly of the view that he did not commit any felony offenses. There are no circumstances under which he would plea to a felony offense”
Mon Nov 6, 2017 (2/2), C&B talking points continued:

...”Regardless, even without any commitment by the SCO regarding charging decisions, [Flynn] is prepared to be interviewed [as part of a proffer]”
C&B then agreed on the Tue Nov 7 call with the SCO to bring Flynn in for a proffer session, despite repeatedly acknowledging their view he was innocent of any charges & without receiving a copy of the FD-302 of the interview or the statements from the agents on whether Flynn lied
The SCO finally turned over the (heavily Strzok/Page edited) Feb 15, 2017 302 on Nov 22, 2017 to C&B, AFTER Flynn had already held *four* proffer sessions with the SCO which gave him significant legal exposure (particularly day two, where Flynn alleges C&B coached his testimony)
Flynn does not appear to have even been shown the FD-302 by C&B until Nov 30, 2017, the same day he signed the plea agreement admitting guilt. Even then, before signing the plea, he asked one last time if the FBI agents who conducted his interview really thought he “lied” to them
Flynn alleges he was told the FBI agents “stand by their statements”, which he took to mean they did think he lied, which is false. Neither Strzok or Pientka felt Flynn showed any indicators of lying in the interview at the time and reported as much.

*Flynn then signed the plea*
Flynn: “I agreed to plead guilty...because of the intense pressure from the Special Counsel’s Office, which included a threat to indict my son Michael…C&B assured me [on Nov 30, 2017], that if I accepted the plea, my son Michael would be left in peace”
By the way, that statement of Flynn’s saying he only pled guilty because of threats against his son was made under penalty of perjury. Funny how the same media parroting that “he pled guilty!” and “perjury!” keep wilfully ignoring that fact.
And the media that gleefully reported these leaks threatening Flynn’s family have yet to report a single word of anything in this thread, despite 99% of it being based on publicly available court documents (plus 1% is only joining the dots & speculating on Gen Flynn’s motives) 🤷🏼‍♂️
And if mainstream media outlets do ever report any of this, I can tell you *exactly* what the talking point will be, ahead of time:

“The Special Counsel turned over the FD-302 *before* Flynn signed the plea agreement & pled guilty. Nothing to see here! Conspiracy theory!”

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Whoever has the book and movie rights to this fiasco is gonna make a fortune.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Last edited:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Exactly, a real patriot, whose diplomatic response was to urge Russia to not "one up" and create a back forth with ever more drastic and rising retaliation from each side, but to calm down and let cooler heads prevail.

This entirely avoidable scenario was orchestrated by your beloved butt hurt loser O in order to lay sabotage for the incoming administration.

From your own article:

" I really don't want us to get into a situation where we're going, you know, where we do this and then you do something bigger, and then you know, everybody's got to go back and forth and everybody's got to be the tough guy here, you know? " -Flynn

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Exactly, a real patriot, whose diplomatic response was to urge Russia to not "one up" and create a back forth with ever more drastic and rising retaliation from each side, but to calm down and let cooler heads prevail.

This entirely avoidable scenario was orchestrated by your beloved butt hurt loser O in order to lay sabotage for the incoming administration.

From your own article:

" I really don't want us to get into a situation where we're going, you know, where we do this and then you do something bigger, and then you know, everybody's got to go back and forth and everybody's got to be the tough guy here, you know? " -Flynn

So Flynn did ask for retaliatory reactions!!!! Ones to deescalate the situation LOL.

I’m sure Putin made him ask for those.

squeezer

Reaction score

From your own article:

I agree 100% with the tactic Flynn communicated to the Russian ambassador. No problems there. The question I have is why did Flynn feel the need to lie about it to the incoming VP and the FBI? (Which is not in dispute) What was done or said that we have not seen the transcripts of that made him take that position?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I agree 100% with the tactic Flynn communicated to the Russian ambassador. No problems there. The question I have is why did Flynn feel the need to lie about it to the incoming VP and the FBI? (Which is not in dispute) What was done or said that we have not seen the transcripts of that made him take that position?
Maybe he knew they were trying to set him up? We can all agree this was a set up, Flynn's a smart guy, makes sense to me. Given what we know, ANY rational person would feel the same way.

Flynn was not some newbie 28 year old from Columbia walking into his first day of work.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

It actually is in dispute genius, the FBI made several revisions to the original 302's (which are now missing), which said that he was being truthful, and the revised 302s (the ones presented in court and used to pressure him to plead guilty) said he was not being truthful.

They got him on a call he took while he was on vacation, one of hundreds of calls he was making during the transition, and nit picked minute details. Do you remember what you had for lunch 3 Wednesdays ago?

Edit: This is what i love about brainwashed left media, they will throw in the subtle appeals to authority like "Which is not in dispute", in an attempt to head that discussion off, and create a false matter of fact about things which are not actually factual.

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
It actually is in dispute genius, the FBI made several revisions to the original 302's (which are now missing), which said that he was being truthful, and the revised 302s (the ones presented in court and used to pressure him to plead guilty) said he was not being truthful.

They got him on a call he took while he was on vacation, one of hundreds of calls he was making during the transition, and nit picked minute details. Do you remember what you had for lunch 3 Wednesdays ago?

Edit: This is what i love about brainwashed left media, they will throw in the subtle appeals to authority like "Which is not in dispute", in an attempt to head that discussion off, and create a false matter of fact about things which are not actually factual.

The objective fact remains that Flynn under oath admitted to the Federal Court he lied to the FBI, and now he says he did not.

You may have your litany of excuses on why Flynn lied, or want to rationalize that it was OK to lie, but that does not change the fact that his statements under oath to the court when he pled, versus his statements now mean that one or the other is a lie.