Ideas to disperse Riots??

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Flood the areas with nitrous oxide.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Spudsbud

Reaction score
have no clue what you are talking about. Nor do I think you do!!
+1.
are you suggesting do nothing for fear of more riots ?
Ask France how that worked out dealing with muslims.

4Waters

Reaction score
Soul crushing use of force. No apologies
Then they need to send in the Marines. LOL

b73c_12.jpeg

wallnutz

Reaction score
I think the best way is to get the FBI off their ass and go after these antifa fuckers. When you watch the videos of the riots you can pick out the the antagonist. Why isn’t the FBI breaking this shit up, it is domestic terrorism. Barr did say it is a federal offense to cross state lines to riot, why not figure out where these guys headquarters are and where they train. I used to just think they were a joke, a bunch of punks living in their mom’s basement in Seattle. But I think they are a lot more than that with a lot of funding behind them.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
How is Soros still alive. I can’t believe his security is that good. Not even the dems can be happy he’s doing this

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Where's chief Darryl Gates when u need him. This shit would have been over before it began. They have no plan and the national guard have barely been utilized Newsom gives the guard orders. It's time to bring in the military. Trump offered they declined. That's because they aren't in control if the military steps in Trump is. LA has a bunch of losers running the city and state