WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Serious question, is this America being great again?

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
ok lets see if your logic is at least honest.

when we had Obama....we were plastered with those ridiculous pictures of Obama......."hope" i believe it was called where his likeness had three soft rainbow stripes over it? remember that one? it was on shirts, posters, flags, banners, electronic print/media...it was ALL over the place.

can you say that was buying into propaganda branding BS?
100% propaganda

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Then change it... Stop letting the Racists be your loudest voice.

And FFS get a message to Putin to tell Trump its OK for him to disavow the white supremacist bois he has been so careful not to piss off.

Then stop letting the Racists be your loudest voice and have your people take responsibility for their own actions. You know the SJW that think all whites are racist, all cops are racist, and anyone that does not agree with them must be some kind of phobe or ist and should be shouted down and not allowed to have another view.

See how far this conversations gets squegee?

Ending racism does not com from pointing the finger at others endlessly. It begins within yourself and your population, and taking responsibility for your own community. Not continually blaming others for your own misfortune. It is not a problem that is going to be solved, but it can be improved.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Are you loyal to a trump flag? Do you take your hat off, put your hand over your heart, or salute one? That flag represents a man, it does not represent this country. It will be gone in 1-5 years, Stars and Stripes is my flag.

No one is saying the Pledge of Allegiance to a trump flag dude. You are losing your mind. The Trump flag is the same as a Bernie bumper sticker.

DaveH

Reaction score
100% propaganda
ok fine.

but did anyone call out or make fun of blacks for buying into it? funny how that selective outrage only goes ONE WAY.

so if you buy into Obama propaganda.......its cool. if you are for Trump......you are a red neck white supremacist.

you arent saluting the Trump flag....you are identifying with the ideology that got him elected and will most likely get him elected again.

gues that makes most here uneducated stupid hill billies.

whiteworks

Reaction score
I'd like you to show me where I said anything like that. Your fantasy land is spilling over.

RD
You can go back and mutter through your own diatribe in this thread, there is some bullshit about creating wealth for yourself from nothing, closing escrows, buying a a boat. Personally I don’t care to subject myself to reading that shit again. 😂

530RL

Reaction score
ok fine.

but did anyone call out or make fun of blacks for buying into it? funny how that selective outrage only goes ONE WAY.

so if you buy into Obama propaganda.......its cool. if you are for Trump......you are a red neck white supremacist.

you arent saluting the Trump flag....you are identifying with the ideology that got him elected and will most likely get him elected again.

You have identified the problem.

Neither Trump nor Obama wants to be or wanted to be President of the United States. They want to be President of "their" side and if you are not on the "their" side, go fuck yourself.

So we are where we are and we should expect it to be like this for the foreseeable future.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You can go back and mutter through your own diatribe in this thread, there is some bullshit about creating wealth for yourself from nothing, closing escrows, buying a a boat. Personally I don’t care to subject myself to reading that shit again. 😂

You certainly do (as you said above) see what ya want to see.. LOL.

You have gone off the rails.

RD

DaveH

Reaction score

Neither Trump nor Obama wants to be or wanted to be President of the United States. They want to be President of "their" side and if you are not on the "their" side, go fuck yourself.

So we are where we are and we should expect it to be like this for the foreseeable future.
this makes total sense.

i dont fault trump or obama for acting this way....its simply the reality of the polarized times we live in.

i do fault trump for thinking he could sway the other side to his positions. i think he made a great error with his administration that way.

when obama came in he let go of most all of the previous admins positions and appointmenets. trump should have done the same.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

Neither Obama nor Trump wants to be or wanted to be President of the United States, they want to be President of "their" side and if you are not on the "their" side, go fuck yourself.

Damn there’s a lot of truth in that. Hence the division in this country. The POTUS becomes the President of his party that got him elected. You either work for McConnell or Schumer. Another couple of great guys. [emoji106]. In tragedy or war they have a chance to bring us together as a nation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveH

Reaction score
Damn there’s a lot of truth in that. Hence the division in this country. The POTUS becomes the President of his party that got him elected. You either work for McConnell or Schumer. Another couple of great guys. [emoji106]. In tragedy or war they have a chance to bring us together as a nation.

never gonna happen.

although i would argue that the dems have gone way beyond the R's in demonizing the other side. why? to keep a voter base. its as simple as that.

whiteworks

Reaction score
No one is saying the Pledge of Allegiance to a trump flag dude. You are losing your mind. The Trump flag is the same as a Bernie bumper sticker.
Maybe I’m wrong, but I was always under the impression that flags meant things, people have fought for many different flags throughout history. I honor one flag and it represents this country and the men and woman who have fought and died to preserve this land.

River Runnin

Reaction score
funny how that selective outrage only goes ONE WAY.
Ya ... And the only racist people on this planet are white! .... There hasn't been a black fuck'n racist in this country since after MLK! :rolleyes:

How long you gonna let this fuck'n LibTard go on! .... I almost think Grads started a new account and is yanking the chains here! 😑 o_O

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Maybe I’m wrong, but I was always under the impression that flags meant things, people have fought for many different flags throughout history. I honor one flag and it represents this country and the men and woman who have fought and died to preserve this land.

Do you tell that to the people flying a rainbow flag? What about those that fly sports teams flag?

A flag usually does means something, it is a way to show support. It does not mean you have an undying allegiance to something.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I was not referring to RDP, I was referring to people "out there" in America and that applies to all three comments.
Ah, the straw man.

Less flavorful than pretzel, but serves your purpose.

whiteworks

Reaction score
ok fine.

I’m not doing shit with a trump flag, but I can tell you that people of color are not particularly fond of them.

DaveH

Reaction score
i agree they do mean things.

my trump flag represents hard work, self sufficiency, freedom to pursue meaningful things to me, and small govt that work for the people and not for themselves.

Andy B.

Reaction score
I don’t think Trump has the chops to lead our country, but it’s not his Fault, at least not yet. He’s a few late night tweets away from inciting the wrong people.

these thieving bastards should do what they’re told and stay home. Six weeks ago people should have done what they’re told, wear a mask and practice social distancing. It’s a slippery slope and changes with perspective.

Medical fact that even some of the n95 masks won,t keep the Corona molecules from escaping pretty much a joke Faussi even said so....

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Then change it... Stop letting the Racists be your loudest voice.

And FFS get a message to Putin to tell Trump its OK for him to disavow the white supremacist bois he has been so careful not to piss off.
Stop letting the imaginary racists voice play in your head. Think for yourself for once.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
never gonna happen.

although i would argue that the dems have gone way beyond the R's in demonizing the other side. why? to keep a voter base. its as simple as that.

Yeah I don’t think that holds true anymore. Obama never had fuck your feelings shirts with pictures of him flipping you off. The current state of the Republican Party under Trump is pretty polarizing. It’s all a play to his base as well. I’m not defending the Democratic Party and their use of race to play to their base either. I’m saying no one is taking the high road at this point and it’s come to a head in streets at this very moment in time. Seems like the “normal” people I know are just sitting here shaking out heads in disbelief.

DaveH

Reaction score
I’m not doing shit with a trump flag, but I can tell you that people of color are not particularly fond of them.
would that be "triggered".

i didnt care for the Obama posters everywhere.......but didnt take to the internet to voice my disdain for them. funny how one side can push their propaganda and we are suposed to just suck it up......

but when OUR GUY is on office.......its racist to show our support for him,.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Yeah I don’t think that holds true anymore. Obama never had fuck your feelings shirts with pictures of him flipping you off. The current state of the Republican Party under Trump is pretty polarizing. It’s all a play to his base as well. I’m not defending the Democratic Party and their use of race to play to their base either. I’m saying no one is taking the high road at this point and it’s come to a head in streets at this very moment in time. Seems like the “normal” people I know are just sitting here shaking out heads in disbelief.

70% of the people are still "normal" almost 30% are polarized, and less than 1% are on the lunatic fringes.

Nothing has changed except how all of that is spun and portrayed via the media and social media.

whiteworks

Reaction score
Do you tell that to the people flying a rainbow flag?
Flags mean different things to different people, all I’m saying it that there is a segment of the population that perceived the trump flag as oppressive. Because of respect for that segment, I don’t run that flag.

People see what they want to see, being aware of how others perceive things.

I run the Stars and Stripes in support of my country and who ever the sitting president is. I don’t have to like the guy, but he’s the president of our country and I respect the office.

propcheck

Reaction score
the narrative is being controlled by elite progressives to demonstrate how much damage free speech and rightful assembly has on a society. Everyone must stop gathering and protesting for change
These acts of terrorism are being perpetrated by paid, well funded groups hell bent on destroying the freedom Americans have. We have have anti cop protests since the Rodney King incident it is not new it is just being escalated by better funding and planning

Dirty Daytona

Reaction score
I'd like you to show me where I said anything like that. Your fantasy land is spilling over.

RD
Dave I was going to respond to his comment earlier. I've never seen you post one thing about how much money you make, I don't even know what the fuck you do for a living. If he was referring to you mentioning your wife selling 1.5 million dollar houses, I took that as you just explaining that the market is still hot, not you bragging about anything.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Flags mean different things to different people, all I’m saying it that there is a segment of the population that perceived the trump flag as oppressive. Because of respect for that segment, I don’t run that flag.

People see what they want to see, being aware of how others perceive things.

I run the Stars and Stripes in support of my country and who ever the sitting president is. I don’t have to like the guy, but he’s the president of our country and I respect the office.

That is a different statement than the one you were making. It is everyone's right to fly whatever flag they want in support for whatever they want. It is their right not to be hurt or harassed for that. But sure there can be consequences.

To your point there is a segment of the population that views the American flag as oppressive and would call you a racist for flying it. Obviously your convictions are strong enough that you don't care about offending that segment of the population.

What I'm trying to tell you is that it is not a clear cut issue, there is a spectrum that everyone plays on. If you are making it a clear cut "If this Trump flag is flying then that = racist" issue, then you are being just as "racist" as the person you are calling a "racist".

The dumb woman on TMZ comes to mind when she called Havasu KKK land after seeing a few Trump flags in the channel.

Last edited:

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
It's time to promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate. Your not changing anyone's vote on this site. Hate is a disease from which no one is immune, each person has the capacity to choose Love or Hate. If everyone saw each other has human beings, there would be no war and no one would ever feel less than they are.

I will mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. "Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that." MLK Jr.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
70% of the people are still "normal" almost 30% are polarized, and less than 1% are on the lunatic fringes.

Nothing has changed except how all of that is spun and portrayed via the media and social media.

I agree. The narrative needs to dialed back. Hence the shit that’s going on now.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
@whiteworks
Master wood worker and baiter😂

Where’s Grads?
You see. This is how it’s done, son. Without being banned, lol.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
My personal view is that these things continue to go on and on because people want to argue about how valid any one basis is, as opposed to addressing the overall complaint, systemic racism.

No one wants to see the forest from the trees.
Systemic and relentless victimhood more like...

The left lives that.

Wake up.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave I was going to respond to his comment earlier. I've never seen you post one thing about how much money you make, I don't even know what the fuck you do for a living. If he was referring to you mentioning your wife selling 1.5 million dollar houses, I took that as you just explaining that the market is still hot, not you bragging about anything.

That's all it was is saying the market in LHC is crazy right now. As he wrote though, people see what they want to see.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
There is some weird shit going on in the USA right now, people see what they want to see.
Many of them are seeing exactly what the MSN wants them to.
CD02565D-61F9-4F35-886A-3CD6259EC79E.jpeg

And believe it hook, line and sinker.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

That's why you moderates never win the big prize in today's political climate and allow the left/media to walk all over us and the constitution.

Why in the hell would any reasonable mind try to work with the other side, when from day one they tried to remove our President? He weaponized our governments intelligence agencies against his enemies while in office and was the first administration in our nation's history to not transfer power peacefully.

It's the exact reason for today's chaos, the traitors were caught and don't want to pay the piper.

Obama snake.jpg

We need someone Presidential.......................... 🤣

Last edited:

Dirty Daytona

Reaction score
@whiteworks

Where’s Grads?
Don't fuck with Grads he's a changed man according to him.....lol. He is currently growing a beard, ordering flannel shirts, chopping wood and shopping on Cheaper than Dirt for bayonets for his new AK collection!!!

whiteworks

Reaction score
@whiteworks

Where’s Grads?
Grads has burned up two iPads taking notes on how to spool up the employed white folks. He can only dream of having game like this. 😉

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score

And what has he done to hurt blacks that is not media caused.

whiteworks

Reaction score
And what has he done to hurt blacks that is not media caused.
It’s over buddy, 4000 views in 18 hours. RD thinks I’m a George Soros or some shit, and a bunch of dudes that should be doing something more productive with there lives are sitting around scratching there heads Trying to figure out what’s going on.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Is it possible you are confusing true Flags with banners?
Yes a Trump flag looks lake a physical flag.
But it’s really, to me at least, a banner.
Not unlike any other type “flag” that identifies support.
I pledge to the American Flag.
I show support with my Cleveland Browns flag.
(I don’t own a Trump flag, but it’s possible that if I did I’d swear at it as much as I do my Browns flag!)

That a Trump flag causes you so much discomfort and paints so many pictures of injustice and racism and false conclusions in your head is kind of telling.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It’s over buddy, 4000 views in 18 hours. RD thinks I’m a George Soros or some shit, and a bunch of dudes that should be doing something more productive with there lives are sitting around scratching there heads Trying to figure out what’s going on.

Damn...you’ve got quite the streak of self importance huh?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Oh no Whitey, we know EXACTLY what's going on.

Trump triggers..................................muh racism!!! 🤣

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I was wondering how long it would take until the real WW came out.. Happened quicker than I thought! It would.

That was a hell of an rv story though and a couple other good threads.. :D.
He might as well not post anything else. IMO he has lost all respect that he once had on this site with 99.9% of the members.Too bad also, he was here for a long, long time. You know what WW, shove that bitchen surfboard up your ass!!!