WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Filthy Rich, Jeffrey Epstein Story - Netflix

bk2drvr

Reaction score
Great docuseries on that scumbag. Guy had balls the size of church bells. Above the law, he thought. I hope they go after his girlfriend and the other handful of co conspirators.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Finished 1 and 2 and Watching 3 tonight. Crazy how this guy just talked his way into and out of everything.

sintax

Reaction score
i watched episode 1, and its terrifying. I dont know if i can do another one.

I pretty much checked out when the poor 14 yr old girl is talking about how he forced himself on her

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
i watched episode 1, and its terrifying. I dont know if i can do another one.

I pretty much checked out when the poor 14 yr old girl is talking about how he forced himself on her
There was a lot more then one 14 year old getting $200 in the next few episodes.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Absolutely crazy story..

The way it ended made it actually sound like he killer himself. They conveniently left out the failed attempt on his life before the actual deed as well.

EPSTEIN DIDNT KILL HIMSELF

TrojanDan

Reaction score
Just finished the last episode 30 mins ago. I don’t think even Satan wants a piece of this guy. Big props to all the lawyers who fought for the victims without giving up.

bk2drvr

Reaction score
His island was bad ass. What a friggen waste. That guy blew it.
I didn’t understand where he made his fortune. The series gave the impression he stole it. Lol..

playdeep

Reaction score
He has/had a ginormous ranch in Stanley N.M. about 50 miles northeast of Albuquerque called Zorro Ranch.
I used to deliver there when I worked for UPS.
There's a complete old Western style town w/general store,Saloon dancehall etc.
Old fire dept.building w/Vintage fire engines...All the buildings were fully functional.
People lived in the town&worked the ranch.There were maybe 15 or so people living there.
Epstein's house sits on a bluff overlooking the town.I think it's over 20k sq.feet...it looks like a Hotel.
The whole place is surrealistic.
The people who lived&worked there were very standoffish...
There were always very attractive woman on the premises.One Australian woman in particular who was stunning.I got to be friends w/her&asked her out.
Never happened...she always told me was "taken".
Anyway...the place had a wierd eerie vibe.
I'd sometimes sit& eat lunch in front of the general store &nobody seemed to care.
Delivered there for about 3 years.
Whole place was just bizarre.
Next time I go the back back road to Santa Fe I'll try &get some pictures of it...

bk2drvr

Reaction score
He has/had a ginormous ranch in Stanley N.M. about 50 miles northeast of Albuquerque called Zorro Ranch.
I used to deliver there when I worked for UPS.
There's a complete old Western style town w/general store,Saloon dancehall etc.
Old fire dept.building w/Vintage fire engines...All the buildings were fully functional.
People lived in the town&worked the ranch.There were maybe 15 or so people living there.
Epstein's house sits on a bluff overlooking the town.I think it's over 20k sq.feet...it looks like a Hotel.
The whole place is surrealistic.
The people who lived&worked there were very standoffish...
There were always very attractive woman on the premises.One Australian woman in particular who was stunning.I got to be friends w/her&asked her out.
Never happened...she always told me was "taken".
Anyway...the place had a wierd eerie vibe.
I'd sometimes sit& eat lunch in front of the general store &nobody seemed to care.
Delivered there for about 3 years.
Whole place was just bizarre.
Next time I go the back back road to Santa Fe I'll try &get some pictures of it...

Awesome story! The NM property was bad ass too. The people close to him on his properties were shady. Except the maintenance dude on the island. He bailed.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Watched it a couple days ago.

He had to die one way or another to keep from implicating so many others.

What a huge piece of shit.

bbrownster

Reaction score
Saw the entire series. Yes, he had to die. A deep dive would bring down loads of politicians. Just think how many times Clinton went to the island...

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Why the hell is Ghislaine Maxwell not under indictment?

She just goes from one wealthy person’s estate to another, scott-free.

The answer is:
Deep state runs deep.

The Wikileaks emails indicated lots of folks are involved, including John Podesta.

Sick fucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro