WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Baller Toon

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Nice but 300K for aluminum tubes? You can tell the customer wants to make statement. Good for him! You only live once!

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
But partying on a room pretty much means being anchored in a cove. If the cove is five miles from the marina, the $300K toon takes five minutes to get there. The $60K toon takes ten minutes.

It doesn't make sense to me, but I don't have unlimited fuck you money either.

Well, the bottom line right there is where the majority of us may fall. I don’t have any eff you money.

Many may not be able to justify the said $300k price tag on a pontoon. Many may not even begin to imagine what the client spent for the trailer either.

But I can appreciate and admire someone for having the ability to seek the luxury, quality and performance level of this boat.

It’s BadAss! It IS next level!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
throttle i don't know about you but at 300K someone better not even fart while on my toon let alone take a party chance with a opps i was drunk vodka
/cranberry spill😁 😜 but its a bitching ass toon would love to see the interior

I know right?! No fart zone, and absolutely no cranberry juice (goes with the no things that end in "os", Doritos, Cheetos, Fritos )

I might say the same for my own toon, or someone's schiada or DCB.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
It looks like a Bennington 30 QX model

IMG_8599.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patyacht

Reaction score
The real thing I want to know is the back of that pontoon going to handle that kind of weight and horsepower

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
Had a friend here in Havi build 2 of these and because of deck delamination issues ending up building a toon from another manufacture.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
With that mindset we’d all have 70@: jet boats and fishing toons
....and the world would be a better place. Notice how you failed to mention wake board boats.

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
Do you want to die with money in the bank? This is assuming you have a boatload of money in the bank. Life is short , do you know exactly how long you will live, none of us do it could be today or sometime down the road. It really doesn’t matter, you cannot take your money with you after death.
When we’re on our deathbed, do you want to take a one last look at your bank account or a photo of that new boat with your three new girlfriend holding an ice cold beer.

New Photo

500_F_131211748_NvUFKJzBlEtkst2So83KeqwEHJp8iVZw.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DWC

attitude

Reaction score
Do you want to die with money in the bank? This is assuming you have a boatload of money in the bank. Life is short , do you know exactly how long you will live, none of us do it could be today or sometime down the road. It really doesn’t matter, you cannot take your money with you after death.
When we’re on our deathbed, do you want to take a one last look at your bank account or a photo of that new boat with your new girlfriend holding an ice cold beer.

View attachment 887035

I’m pretty sure that’s his daughter lol

Tank

Reaction score
At 300k I'd be looking at 36ish Center Consoles.