Spudsbud

Reaction score

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Didn't make it before the lock...

1594068955273.png

sintax

Reaction score
haha dude. that guys blood pressure has got to be astronomical... holy shit!

my head was pounding just listening to him, he should have smoked some of that weed instead of throwing it on the ground, his wife and kids would likely benefit

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
That is officially the best thing I’ve seen in a LONG time!!!!

“You think I’m fucking kidding??! Couldn’t mind your own fucking business could ya??Oh no...EVERYBODY’S got something to say...”

And the head shot...”Don't you EVER fuck with me again!”

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
That dude sounds just like me! 🤣

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
What’d ya mean?
He dumped his weed out and let him go.
He could have hooked him on interfering, multiple traffic citations, and weed.

When’s the last time any of you passed a cop at 20 MPH over and flipped him off?

Guy got off easy with a lecture.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I agree. Maybe he just needs to get laid. Or a day off with everything going on.

By “everything going on” do you mean the vllianizing, defunding, and killing of cops?

Cops are not immune to getting sick and fucking tired of it...probably more so.

This is what that looks like.
Be it a cop, pregnant lady being harassed, or property owner being attacked.

rrrr

Reaction score
I don't think so at all.
I'm positive that young guy got a lesson he won't forget....and he won't be such an asshole on the road.

He didn't learn shit. He'll show the video to all his friends and tell them the cop is a fucking asshole, then he'll try and get him fired. Those little fuck sticks need a good ass kicking.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
Best video I’ve seen in a long time. 👍

I’m pretty sure this cop doesn’t walk around talking like that everyday. Some ass clown stuck their nose into his business, and they got their ass royally chewed, plain and simple. No punches thrown, nothing dirty from what the video shows. How anybody can’t see that is beyond me. POS got put in his place.

The cop laid into that guy like their parents should’ve done a long time ago. Mind your own f’n business.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Best video I’ve seen in a long time. 👍

I’m pretty sure this cop doesn’t walk around talking like that everyday. Some ass clown stuck their nose into his business, and they got their ass royally chewed, plain and simple. No punches thrown, nothing dirty from what the video shows. How anybody can’t see that is beyond me. POS got put in his place.

The cop laid into that guy like their parents should’ve done a long time ago. Mind your own f’n business.

Abso-fuckin’-lutely!

Hey, I’ve had my encounters with cops.
Some good, some bad, some “unfair” and some where...well, “I guess had that one a comin’!” Lol

Ive had then pull me out my window and stomp me steady. I’ve had them hook me and then let me go after I argued my case.
Ive had almost every kind of encounter...one with a body, and one where I smashed my car through a fence with an armed assailant on my hood.

This guy got off easy. That cop is sick of it and has 18 months to go. Heed his advice...”don’t fuck with me again”...

HBCraig

Reaction score
He is in the wrong line of work
No way. This guy has the deal with shitty ass snowflakes that think they can fuck with him nonstop because BLM and antifa will have their back.

Say this punk kid walks up to you in the grocery store and flips you off in your face. What would you do? I know some members here and most are chill but some are set on kill. They would hand this kid a beating real quick. He does this shit because people allow him to do so. This cop did us all a favor IMO.

Plus, I would love to do a ride along with this officer. "Hey man, did yiu see that kid flip us off?" Hahaha. I can only imagine

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Honestly I back the blue but I agree.. jesus
With his 27+ years on, Dealing with the entitlement crowd, you might change your mind.
The Cop had him on a misdemeanor and could’ve taken the car and booked him overnight.
Instead he let the guy have a royal ass chewing and drive away with 0 penalty.
I’d call that a push.

In this age the Cop would get a permanent reprimand. I’m pretty sure he will be presented with it in a frame at his retirement.
Don’t judge 27 years of his work on one rant , and let’s remember again Dave, the driver walked away without his car impounded and a several hundred dollar ticket.
I‘D just clench my teeth, no cussing and write a three page citation to the tune of about a grand these days, not worth the complaint.

John McGuinness

Reaction score
Or he could have just done his job and wrote him the ticket. Or took him to jail if need be. A little trash talk is fine but this guy was over the line. It’s a shitty job. I get it. But nobody chose that position for him. I expect people that are entrusted with the power to take my freedoms or life to be a little more in control. I am guessing that guy was going to go down until the last minute the cop saw he was being recorded.
Instead of taking his anger out on the general public maybe cops should stop providing security detail to the politicians that are really the ones screwing them over. They are the ones giving the biggest middle finger to cops.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Or he could have just done his job and wrote him the ticket. Or took him to jail if need be. A little trash talk is fine but this guy was over the line. It’s a shitty job. I get it. But nobody chose that position for him. I expect people that are entrusted with the power to take my freedoms or life to be a little more in control. I am guessing that guy was going to go down until the last minute the cop saw he was being recorded.
Instead of taking his anger out on the general public maybe cops should stop providing security detail to the politicians that are really the ones screwing them over. They are the ones giving the biggest middle finger to cops.

Or maybe the guy shouldn’t have flipped him off at 20 over while passing him?

My dad would have beat me on top of that.

guy says he didn’t t know it was a cop...he might be fucking lucky that it was.
Isn’t that how road rage killings happen?
Dude showed his ass and I think he got off easy...cop or no cop.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
To speed up , get along side cop car, flip him off. And then when pulled over question officer, why he’s speeding and tailing other car. I would have not let the fucker walk for sure. A verbal spanking does not work with today’s youth.
Officer should start a go fund me.
He’s gonna get a desk job til retirement over this shit. Fuck that. All though at least he can relax.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Or maybe the guy shouldn’t have flipped him off at 20 over while passing him?

My dad would have beat me on top of that.

guy says he didn’t t know it was a cop...he might be fucking lucky that it was.
Isn’t that how road rage killings happen?
Dude showed his ass and I think he got off easy...cop or no cop.

This : 100%

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Funny, people think the pompous, arrogant kid should have been smiled at, and handed a ticket. The dumb shit should be shown respect? You reap what you sow. As a kid, my Pops would have whooped my ass if I'd have disrespected an officer. If the LEO yells, so be it. Own up to your F'k ups. Some of us have had to grow up...at times it took a little prompting. I wouldn't say it was help from kind words of encouragement either...

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

You should hope to get a guy like this, rather than some steroid control freak IMO.

He was actually cool, while lighting the little snowflake up.

I've been detained around 50 times in my 51 years. I'll take him over the other 99% any day.

Magic Mike

Reaction score
We would have less problems if we had more like him.
He is burnt from dealing with years of bullshit though.
I hope he enjoys his upcoming retirement, he deserves it.

Just watched the second video, cop had every reason!

Never would it cross my mind to flip off a cop, he deserves a chill desk job and not having to deal with idiots like that...

If you don't start none, won't be none.

Last edited:

Dirty Daytona

Reaction score
This video is pretty fucking funny. The ironic thing is I watch this and realize I have about 14 months left also before retirement also. I'm glad I have a desk job now because I'm pretty sure I might lose my shit on somebody like that also with all of the anti cop bullshit happening. Was he out of line?.....or course he was. Fuck it, sometimes it's worth the reprimand. I used to recommend law enforcement as a career to people; not anymore. I've had a great run but it's just not worth the heartache these days.

Taboma

Reaction score
Funny, people think the pompous, arrogant kid should have been smiled at, and handed a ticket. The dumb shit should be shown respect? You reap what you sow. As a kid, my Pops would have whooped my ass if I'd have disrespected an officer. If the LEO yells, so be it. Own up to your F'k ups. Some of us have had to grow up...at times it took a little prompting. I wouldn't say it was help from kind words of encouragement either...

These were the types of officers I had a few encounters with during my "Dumb-ass" growing up phases who had the most positive influence on me.
They left an impression I wouldn't soon forget. :oops:
One, that I'd done something so stupid as a danger to myself and complete lack of respect for others, to have seriously pissed them off.
Two, that the fact they were bothering to chew my ass, rather than just hand me a ticket or hook me up, showed a certain compassion, they cared enough to make it a teaching moment, it wasn't just a job. 👍

I seem to remember my dad saying the same thing when he beat my ass 😁 Wasn't corporal punishment, it was a Teaching Moment 😂

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
I cold not help seeing this as a scene from Die Hard, that guy looked and sounded like Bruce Willis...

HBCraig

Reaction score
You should hope to get a guy like this, rather than some steroid control freak IMO.

He was actually cool, while lighting the little snowflake up.

I've been detained around 50 times in my 51 years. I'll take him over the other 99% any day.

Okay, hold on. Not to derail this thread, but 50 times?

Lets hear a few examples.

Duramax

Reaction score
Some of the responses on this thread.... I used to think %99.9 of us on this site think alike. Guess not!

I thought he got off easy, and the officer was fucking great. It is easy to living room quarter back the scene, but I can only imagine after years and years of dealing with the wrongs of society, you get a little spun. I hope that officer enjoys his retirement!

Last edited:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

I mean all things considered the cop did the guy a solid after chewing his ass, he dusted his weed and told him to get on his way. And as big of a dick as he was verbally, he didn't raise a hand to the guy.... Sticks and stones.

I'd take a verbal beating all day long if it means getting out of a 20 over speeding ticket. 👍

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Okay, hold on. Not to derail this thread, but 50 times?

Lets hear a few examples.

Uhh...more than 20 before I was 21!

At least 10 were from riding wheelies onto the freeway, around town, and down city streets.

Another 10 or so from various racing, drag racing, trespassing (while fleeing an officer, riding my dirt bike across lawns and shit), assault (defending women and beating the shit out of men who hit them..hospitalization in most cases) minor drug and public alcohol issues...shit man I was born in 69, grew up in the 70's, 80's and 90's...when men still fought with their fists to settle issues.

There might have been a few blow/alcohol and acid incidences in there...maybe it was closer to 30 before I was 21....haha! 😈 🤘

This new world is nothing like the America I grew up in. :(