WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Saleen Pedro..?

Turnup

Reaction score
Is he a member here? My primo just started a week long trip in havi and the boat was taking on alot of water on one side while slipped, I told him last night to trailer it leave the plugs in and come back in the am to check for leaks..sure as shit water is coming out one of the sponsons. I don't expect his boating aspect of the trip to be salvaged just looking to get it fixed though and he seems like the RDP good guy..

gqchris

Reaction score
Is he a member here? My primo just started a week long trip in havi and the boat was taking on alot of water on one side while slipped, I told him last night to trailer it leave the plugs in and come back in the am to check for leaks..sure as shit water is coming out one of the sponsons. I don't expect his boating aspect of the trip to be salvaged just looking to get it fixed though and he seems like the RDP good guy..

Good luck getting an appointment let alone anyone to look at your boat for 2 months out. Unless you know RD and have him call in the secret handshake!

Reactions: DWC

wet hull

Reaction score
West Marine has 2 part epoxy you could coat over in the meantime to stop the leak if you think its not structural. That may salvage your trip

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Is he going to stay the rest of the week?

I will take him out for a day just so the trip isn’t ruined..

what kind of boat is it that’s leaking?

Brennan

Reaction score
Is he going to stay the rest of the week?

I will take him out for a day just so the trip isn’t ruined..

what kind of boat is it that’s leaking?
That’s a stand up move