WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

M37 Build?

lenmann

Reaction score
Does it seem like both DCB and Eliminator stopped posting new builds around the beginning of 2020?

I used to count on seeing a couple of starts a week from these guys, but not so much lately.

Covid shut down? Did we piss them off? So much work they don't have time?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Does it seem like both DCB and Eliminator stopped posting new builds around the beginning of 2020?

I used to count on seeing a couple of starts a week from these guys, but not so much lately.

Yes!

Singleton

Reaction score

Covid Related. @Tony DCB Boats has posted a few pics on different social media platforms, but I don’t think the entire shop is running at 100% yet. I think service was open, but manufacturing was limited up until last week.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Covid Related. @Tony DCB Boats has posted a few pics on different social media platforms, but I don’t think the entire shop is running at 100% yet. I think service was open, but manufacturing was limited up until last week.
I like that you want to see build pics. the first one is in rigging now and we are making sure that everything is perfect and parts are here.
Just hung the engines and we are scaling it and checking CG for proper set-up...

Stay tuned.

Riverryder

Reaction score
@Tony DCB Boats

Are you guys gonna start releasing numbers again? I know you and the eliminator guys were bantering a little in a thread. Then I read somethin about no more numbers cause of insurance rates or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Here are three teaser photos... We are a bit behind with the COVID-19 nightmare... However we are back at it.
RDP.1.JPG
RDP.3.JPG
RDP.4.JPG

danbfive

Reaction score
Any updates? I know they're testing this week at elsinore.

Ladsm

Reaction score
Eliminator is slammed with builds, they are cranking out new boats weekly, I think their issue is they are too busy to post.

Singleton

Reaction score
Eliminator is slammed with builds, they are cranking out new boats weekly, I think their issue is they are too busy to post.

they had a social media guy posting updates, but since C19 he has gone MIA

lavey jr

Reaction score

What does this have to do with the DCB M37?

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
We are only a few weeks from getting the first one in the water... It is going to be something that will be game changing.
Very exciting and stay tuned for this one. I will throw some teasers up today. Don't want to give too much away...
-Tony

TVMNick

Reaction score
It is next level, Tony and the boys have something special in this one. We can't wait to see this one floating soon! Great work DCB team!

JFMFG

Reaction score

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score

Sandbarhoppen

Reaction score
Stoped at DCB for some swag and the M37 trailer is siting there ready to be loaded! Was hoping to see more but no luck.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
The pics I saw yesterday sure looked like it was in salt water. I absofrickinlutely love that Tony & the DCB guys are building a true tunnel. Gonna be great😁

pkbullet

Reaction score
The pics I saw yesterday sure looked like it was in salt water. I absofrickinlutely love that Tony & the DCB guys are building a true tunnel. Gonna be great😁
Where are these pics you speak of?

Singleton

Reaction score

Mission Bay, San Diego Bay or xxxxx.
Might of seen while driving this week, but keeping location to myself

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Here are some shots from LOTO.... What a great trip and great way to debut the new M-37R. It runs and drives and looks amazing. The team here outdid themselves and got it done. I wanted to put some pics on with the interior and how this boat is so well laid out. this is the most functional Cat on the market. I should be in Havasu this weekend. Happy Labor Day everyone. Helo shots @tommygunimages

_Y8I0467.JPG
IMG_0307.JPG
IMG_5093.JPG
IMG_5154.JPG
IMG_5159.JPG
IMG_5292.JPG
IMG_5295.JPG
IMG_5399.JPG
IMG_5402.JPG

Last edited: