WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just a crazy thought, am I the only one?

minijeep

Reaction score
So I had a crazy epiphany, if masks work for Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe’s target, Costco, or your local grocery store why are bars, schools and church’s closed? My thought, they are all places where ideas are exchanged with not Facebook, Instagram, tiktok, snap chat, Pinterest or twitter interaction. DO YOU READ THE THE TERM FOR USAGE? If family gatherings are safe at 10 people, protest are safe at 100, why aren’t public places that exchange ideas safe? Just a thought!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Churches, schools and gyms are used for voting booths. They only want us to vote by mail in ballot.

So I had a crazy epiphany, if masks work for Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe’s target, Costco, or your local grocery store why are bars, schools and church’s closed? My thought, they are all places where ideas are exchanged with not Facebook, Instagram, tiktok, snap chat, Pinterest or twitter interaction. DO YOU READ THE THE TERM FOR USAGE? If family gatherings are safe at 10 people, protest are safe at 100, why aren’t public places that exchange ideas safe? Just a thought!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Welcome to the reality a lot of folks have been talking about since Feb/Mar timeframe.

It’s not about public safety. It was plausible in theory, which helped fire the hoax that it would cripple the world, all the while they crippled the world.

The left sucks, and rinos help them suck.