WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I'll have the double double with a side of glass

Singleton

Reaction score
This shit is getting out of control. That is flat out a hate crime and assault.
MSM continual coverage of riots with local government limiting actions PD can take is making young adults think this BS is appropriate.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
This is the crap that is going to happen on a regular thanks to all of the support of BLM by the local politicians, media & professional organizations, such as the Sacramento Kings. Enpowering the ignorant, fucking place is a tinder box about ready to explode. Don't forget the tens of 1000's of state convicts that have been released early. Trump gets elected again, riots for sure, It's all planned out.

I know, my post belongs in the political section.

Stay alert, stay alive, it's coming.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Gallows.jpeg

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Once the first window was broke, I would have ran that little shit over.

Granted, an 18 year old probably isn't thinking that, but having those people standing there would have moved my "shit might get real" meter up a few notches.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Also, she needs to be taught that you don't stop once away from the threat. You put as much distance as you can between them and you...

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Trying to think what the legal result would've been if the 18 year old girl driving accelerated after they broke out passenger side window and ran over the person blocking the path. Hmmmmm... interesting times.

riverroyal

Reaction score
no hate crime. Kids that have a beef with eachother. Instantly a BLM news story. Thats the problem.
No way a BLM protester is going to target that one car full of kids. Then....follow it thru a parking lot.
Kids in the car are not telling thr truth

Mototrig

Reaction score
Trying to think what the legal result would've been if the 18 year old girl driving accelerated after they broke out passenger side window and ran over the person blocking the path. Hmmmmm... interesting times.
She could've claimed she got scared and thought she was mashing the brake pedal and froze like a deer in headlights when the car took off. Just saying 😁

rrrr

Reaction score
no hate crime. Kids that have a beef with eachother. Instantly a BLM news story. Thats the problem.
No way a BLM protester is going to target that one car full of kids. Then....follow it thru a parking lot.

Really? A white 18 year old female and her younger siblings don't have any connection to black thugs.

I guess some people live for conspiracy theories. :rolleyes:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
That is Bullshit...Kids should be able to have a good childhood

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

Maybe...

So what do you think these kids did to warrant not only breaking one window, but three and throwing stuff inside the car and getting chased down? Flip one of the attackers off or something? Maybe one of the kids said some mean things and hurt their feels.

Seems like a pretty harsh response. Dash cam should have caught all of it if something else went down before hand.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
They knew each other. Wasnt random, no way

If they knew each other don’t you think the kids would have said “hey there’s that a hole from school” or if there was a confrontation beforehand wouldn’t they have said “oh shit, there’s those kids again”. Maybe you're not watching the news but this is the new thing for young people to do and it’s not gonna stop because they are getting away with it. Maybe this lady knew all these people and they had some sort of beef. LOL.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I am surprised/disappointed In-N-Out Burger doesn’t have more security cameras.
If the driver had run over the kid in front and drove off you bet your ass they would’ve located the vehicle and driver.😡
I am at a loss for words what to say about our society anymore.☹️

SixD9R

Reaction score
Dumb question but what did the asshole use the break the car windows? I can’t seem to make it out on my phone.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
am I the only one that thinks this is just little shits being little shits?

I am kinda surprised they threw the second thing.. but kids throwing things at car windows has been going on as long as I can remember..

I am a little curious as to what they were throwing to blow windows out that easily.. usually car windows are pretty tough

riverroyal

Reaction score
Really? A white 18 year old female and her younger siblings don't have any connection to black thugs.

I guess some people live for conspiracy theories. :rolleyes:
Huh. Sure they do. They all live in the area. These white kids didnt drive 30 miles to get a burger.
Same schools
Same connections on social media.
Black thugs, what age? Where do they live?
Im not blind to our countries bullshit right now
The conspiracy theory is everyone instantly thinks its a blm or violence based on blm.
How about stop the social media a news bullshit until theres some evidence of what it really is

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Was thinkin more or less the same thing.

wzuber

Reaction score
I believe he means because it was a carload of young white people. I doubt they would have done it to a carload of Iron Workers, Longshoreman or Bikers.

Sent From Tapatalk
Certainly not if they planned to live long enough to boast about to peers.
As has been said, those nieve white kids were a safe and easy target the ghetto cowards new they had no retalitory threat from. Hopefully, some day soon, their mommas will grieve.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I am confused how blocking a vehicle, smashing the windows and attacking juvenile occupants in a place of public commerce is somehow being downplayed by some members?
Are some really of the opinion that this is just “kids being kids”???
Is this what’s acceptable now days using the BLM violence as some sort of yardstick?
Has the metric for response somehow been minimized because it “might not be BLM related”??
Is this where we are at??

Imo, if anything this BLM insanity has HEIGHTENED presumable response...at least in my world.
If that was your kids in that car what would you have done?
I’d be hiring a lawyer and my 9 would be confiscated...and I’m ok with that.
I don’t give 2 fucks if they know them.
(not fucking likely as no kids in Sac have even been in a god damn school for many months now)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Huh. Sure they do. They all live in the area. These white kids didnt drive 30 miles to get a burger.
Same schools
Same connections on social media.
Black thugs, what age? Where do they live?
Im not blind to our countries bullshit right now
The conspiracy theory is everyone instantly thinks its a blm or violence based on blm.
How about stop the social media a news bullshit until theres some evidence of what it really is

What school would that be??