WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Super soakers in the channel

Riverryder

Reaction score
@namba860 doesnt matter you have to think like them or you are a asshole with asshole children, you are what’s wrong with major city’s.. ( I don’t think that about you so we are clear)
according to the grumps

Groper

Reaction score
Haha bring it on I don’t care I wasn’t the one using Super Soakers.
Nice to leave us hanging, so what transpired with the conversation with the young gents ? words, group hug what ?

guest hs

Reaction score
Nice to leave us hanging, so what transpired with the conversation with the young gents ? words, group hug what ?
I will give you a multiple choice
A. They got in a fist fight
B. They shared a beer
C. The guys wiped his pontoons down
D. The guys told the guy to screw off
E. All of the above
F. None of the above

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Maybe you jetski owners can give some payback...

maxresdefault.jpg

MagicMan

Reaction score
I went through the channel a couple weeks ago, just had the rig detailed. My wife looks over and says they're gonna squirt you over there. There was a boat next to me couldn't maneuver away. Fuck it, the teenagers proceeded to squirt us. I had to laugh the shit off didn't even wipe down the boat after. I got ceramic coating, it will wipe off. It does suck, however, boats been through monsoons what do you do then? We were all kids once, no need to lose your shorts.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I don't run the channel but if its about having fun, why don't the people shot each other in the mix of family and friends and the boats that they are on. I'm guessing its because people are driving by and they think they can't stop and they are surprising them with a sneak attack. Pull one out in parker at the sand bar and shoot a few boats, guessing it won't turn out good 90% of the time.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You know to this day I still haven't had it happen to me. I heard of it happening, Hell I've even seen someone get squirted, but I guess I always get lucky? LOL

It was so god damn hot a few weeks ago I would have told every single one of them to squirt away.. LOL. It's a pain in the ass for me to get in and out of the boat with my ankle, so I spend all day in the boat pouring water on me anymore.

RD

Joe mama

Reaction score
its pretty simple. People dont know what its liked to get popped in the mouth by a right cross anymore. Thats how i learned right from wrong. Weather it came from my pops or my friends growing up. You fucked with someones person or property you better be prepared to reap the whirlwind. Now and for the past 20 years people are scared to get sued. And the people shooting the cannons and talking shit from a far or behind all their buddies know it. If you have a boat, any kind of boat, most likely you treasure that thing. More than likely you treasure all the people inside the boat as well. If you see my boat rolling and decide to shoot your piss cannon at my boat and family dont surprised when i walk up to your boat in the channel and piss in the captain chair.
I’ve seen Dirtbag in person and I’m sure most will just let him piss. Lol

Reactions: DWC

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I guess I have to wonder why folks drive thru knowing what may transpire.. ?

You don’t run into a store in Compton and leave your door open and engine running.

Put away or cover your expensive electronics when cruising the channel, and wear glasses.

Yes it sucks you have to do that, but some people are simply assholes. So either prepare to be sprayed, or prepare to get even if you do.

If you want 0 risk of getting sprayed, don’t go through there on a busy weekend.

buck35

Reaction score
You don’t run into a store in Compton and leave your door open and engine running.

Put away or cover your expensive electronics when cruising the channel, and wear glasses.

Yes it sucks you have to do that, but some people are simply assholes. So either prepare to be sprayed, or prepare to get even if you do.

If you want 0 risk of getting sprayed, don’t go through there on a busy weekend.
Kind of My point there.
I'm sure it's cool to see and be seen , but if you don't want to be doused, just avoid the shitshow.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
You know to this day I still haven't had it happen to me. I heard of it happening, Hell I've even seen someone get squirted, but I guess I always get lucky? LOL

It was so god damn hot a few weeks ago I would have told every single one of them to squirt away.. LOL. It's a pain in the ass for me to get in and out of the boat with my ankle, so I spend all day in the boat pouring water on me anymore.

RD

get twins on the toon and a staircase up between them!

Singleton

Reaction score

How come everyone cant just follow the posted rules for the channel.
Your logic is similar to gun control, punish those that follow the rules, when it is the ones not following the rules causing the issue.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Well, he was VERY apologetic...

Still could have seriously injured your eye. Then what? I'm really sorry dude, have a beer? Makes no sense to me at all but I'm glad you were not injured.

riverroyal

Reaction score
And the debate continues

here’s my issue
I like the channel. I like the people watching, boats, no anchors. It’s simple.
why should I avoid it so others can break the law. How is that even right? It’s my right to go there. It’s not your right to use a soaker on me or my boat.

It has nothing to due with getting a boat wet. Some of you are missing the point.
can I throw a full Unopened bottle of water at the soaker guy? No. That illegal. Just like the soaker is. Why does soaker guy have more rights? Laws the law.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
And the debate continues

here’s my issue
I like the channel. I like the people watching, boats, no anchors. It’s simple.
why should I avoid it so others can break the law. How is that even right? It’s my right to go there. It’s not your right to use a soaker on me or my boat.

It has nothing to due with getting a boat wet. Some of you are missing the point.
can I throw a full Unopened bottle of water at the soaker guy? No. That illegal. Just like the soaker is. Why does soaker guy have more rights? Laws the law.
Homo

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Your logic is similar to gun control, punish those that follow the rules, when it is the ones not following the rules causing the issue.

I’d argue my logic is how the world works. If everyone follows the rules you could take a walk in Southside Chicago without fear of being shot at. But that’s not how it is. You shouldn’t have to lock up your house or car doors either, but yet you still do. People don’t always follow the rules.

I don’t was 53 cops patrolling the Channel because a few people get shot with water.

If you get shot with water, either shoot back, stop and get in a fight, or go find a cop and file a report. Unless the person is right in front of a cop and gets caught squirting at you, those are your 3 options if shot at.

Another option is don’t go through there at all if it is going to ruin your day (or life).

The most prudent option is go through prepared to not let it ruin your day (or life) if it happens.

Clearly this is not an issue the cops really care about because it keeps happening. They are not the water pistol police, they have actual crimes and public safety issues to deal with.

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
So if they can't follow the rules and don't get any consequences I should be able to put 185 grains of lead between their eyes and not get any consequences. Same thing right?????

Riverryder

Reaction score
@Lavey29 you sir suck at life... haha

@boatdoc55 please try and put the 185 grains for getting shot with water please post a video of the whole thing so we can laugh too...

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I bet you are a "FLAT BILLER" 🤣
Nah, he's a 30 yo blowhard that was raised by new aged parents that didn't teach any respect to other people and their property. Just a sign of the times we have to live in nowdays. Prolly from SoCal also, you know the ones that think their shit don't stink and the world revolves around them and only them.:D

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Nah, he's a 30 yo blowhard that was raised by new aged parents that didn't teach any respect to other people and their property. Just a sign of the times we have to live in nowdays. Prolly from SoCal also, you know the ones that think their shit don't stink and the world revolves around them and only them.:D

Prolly? 🤣

Riverryder

Reaction score
@Looking Glass im no flat biller. I’m 28 and have worked hard for what I have. No hand out ever.
@boatdoc55 have we met? I’m no even close to what your saying lady.. and you saying prolly tells me you are from Cali too.. I was born in Cali but I was raised in Vegas!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

And it's not hard to imagine how his kids are - all entitled and god forbid anyone should call the kids out for misbehaving or criticize them I'm sure it'll be thermonuclear war because it's been decades since parents raised kids the right way - teaching them to be respectful of others especially their elders and to treat people as they want to be treated - oh, wait, that's the Golden Rule and it's not what most parents believe, it's not how they live and certainly not how they teach their kids.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
@Looking Glass im no flat biller. I’m 28 and have worked hard for what I have. No hand out ever.
@boatdoc55 have we met? I’m no even close to what your saying lady.. and you saying prolly tells me you are from Cali too.. I was born in Cali but I was raised in Vegas!
28, that explains a lot. Kids these days. :rolleyes: I'm guessing you're the product of "time outs".

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
And it's not hard to imagine how his kids are - all entitled and god forbid anyone should call the kids out for misbehaving or criticize them I'm sure it'll be thermonuclear war because it's been decades since parents raised kids the right way - teaching them to be respectful of others especially their elders and to treat people as they want to be treated - oh, wait, that's the Golden Rule and it's not what most parents believe, it's not how they live and certainly not how they teach their kids.

Excellent Post, No screaming,name calling etc. just the Cold hard Facts!!''

5*

👍

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
It's funny to me @Riverryder , that the posts you get excited about are those that say "too bad, that's the way it is". Does it ever occur to you that maybe that's not the way it should be? It remains odd to me that someone defends this shit. Why? From an adult perspective, I don't understand the thrill of pizzin' people off.

Now, for those of you who cannot handle multiple points of view, I do actually understand the fact that there is a risk, and I might need to just deal with it, but that doesn't mean it's good.

Riverryder

Reaction score
@QC22 im just hear to troll these guys haha idc if they get mad or not. I know I don’t care. That’s all that matters to me...

Riverryder

Reaction score
@Looking Glass you laugh?! Oh my! I will leave it incorrect since I was able to make you laugh..

I never proof read my post so idc.. haha

DMF

Reaction score
@QC22 im just hear to troll these guys haha idc if they get mad or not. I know I don’t care. That’s all that matters to me...
Just hear to troll them? Don't care if it pisses them off? Same exact behavior as shooting them as they drive by with a super soaker! You are just there to shoot them. You don't care if it pisses them off.

Riverryder

Reaction score
Looks like I got a another one... @DMF

I don’t shot anyone.. I dont care to get shot either..

76sanger

Reaction score
We used to get soaked and to soak right back with everyone laughing and having a good time. Now peoples panties are so tight that they cant even have fun. I've heard shit about my boat getting wet-huh, it's a BOAT! My electronic dash that's in a boat-huh, again it's a BOAT, in the freaking water. They got me wet in my boat, they hit my baby-huh, it wont kill your baby. It just can go on and on. Again take your pink SISSY panties off and have some freaking fun on the lake, river or whatever body of water your on.