WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well Boyz and Girls time to open up a new chapter.. I'm officially ORDAINED!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So as it turns out a certain "Friend of Ours" (as Tony would say it) is getting married next week or so.. and it just so happens that because I introduced the lucky couple the wife damn near insisted that Marry them! So I went through the training, I studied hard, I passed the test... and I got Ordained online! (It was a hard 30 seconds + a credit card... but I managed through it) :).

My entire wedding kit will be here in 3 days, and after this first go around here... I'll be available for Weddings / Bar Mitzvahs / Birthdays... and yes I'm going to extend my services to special anniversaries, renewing of vows... Hell we could do Serenading table side (requires a 3 piece mariachi band with a singer.. I just kinda hum along, but am good with preparing table side guacamole) if that's what the night requires?

Anyhow.. prices vary depending upon experience desired. Ranges from 18 pack of coorslight for special candle light moment, to 30 pack for table side guacamole, all the way up to 3500.00 for a ceremony! (includes rdp shirts for bride and groom & kid ring bearer! (kid shirt only If necessary, I have kids that can perform the task free of charge).

Either way guys.. We hit another level tonight.. I'm feeling pretty proud of myself just crossed another one of those invisible lines that high school guidance councilor never saw coming!

By the way I'm serious on events.. Now that I'm legit I'm a straight hooker for hire..

RD

copterzach

Reaction score
Good to know. My brother in law did the same thing. He married my wife and I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Javajoe

Reaction score
Very cool Dave!!!
My buddy just got ordained and married us in Vegas in Caesar’s Palace pool. His shirt says...Relax...The Minister is here lol

46878D3C-FE16-4417-B7D2-9B0D24AF71C5.jpeg

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I did the same thing back when J***y was on here talking about his bibles for strippers deal.

So as it turns out a certain "Friend of Ours" (as Tony would say it) is getting married next week or so.. and it just so happens that because I introduced the lucky couple the wife damn near insisted that Marry them! So I went through the training, I studied hard, I passed the test... and I got Ordained online! (It was a hard 30 seconds + a credit card... but I managed through it) :).

My entire wedding kit will be here in 3 days, and after this first go around here... I'll be available for Weddings / Bar Mitzvahs / Birthdays... and yes I'm going to extend my services to special anniversaries, renewing of vows... Hell we could do Serenading table side (requires a 3 piece mariachi band with a singer.. I just kinda hum along, but am good with preparing table side guacamole) if that's what the night requires?

Anyhow.. prices vary depending upon experience desired. Ranges from 18 pack of coorslight for special candle light moment, to 30 pack for table side guacamole, all the way up to 3500.00 for a ceremony! (includes rdp shirts for bride and groom & kid ring bearer! (kid shirt only If necessary, I have kids that can perform the task free of charge).

Either way guys.. We hit another level tonight.. I'm feeling pretty proud of myself just crossed another one of those invisible lines that high school guidance councilor never saw coming!

By the way I'm serious on events.. Now that I'm legit I'm a straight hooker for hire..

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You should start a church, lot of money in religion.

Strangely we had a friend telling us that tonight (way before I got ordained.. the wife doesn't even know I completed that task yet.. LOL).

But starting a church.. the tax implications / write offs alone? Can you imagine joining the church of rdp and making charitable (non taxable contributions) and then us teaching your kids how to xyz with a free lesson plan?

I'm starting to see how these people are printing money and having their own planes.. and I'm starting to see "why" others are donating.

RD

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
So sorry. Congrats on being ordained. I left my plaque at work and hope no one took it during the covid shutdown.

I still have this wallet card that I need to get revised with my new address.

Welcome, Richard Bardin, to the congregation of the Universal Life Church. As of 06/18/2008 you are now an ordained minister.

20200902_055354.jpg
20200902_055354.jpg

Don't sour my positive religious experience with Lucifer himself.. please?

RD

Last edited:

coz

-------------------
Reaction score

RD

My son inlaw did the sane thing and managed to work a couple fireball shots into the serman for my sons wedding, he did a great job. Good luck Dave.
aaaa2.jpg

cole_skier

Reaction score
Our son did the same online thing and then performed the ceremony for our daughters wedding. Pretty special day.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
RD needs to order this:

premium-minister-robe.png

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Looks like grads hacked RD’s account. Lol.

You too, can be married in two weeks

Good stuff Dave.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I may be a mercanary mechanic...

But Dave just called himself a straight up "hooker for hire".

That is not what I want to see...Dave in a mini-skirt, heels and tube top :oops:

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Are you putting in a window at the RDP office for drive thru weddings?

“Yeah, I’ll have 2 red blower shirts, a RDP straw hat, 2 blue RD SUX stickers, and an order of wedding nuptials.”
..oh, and a 30 pack of Coors Light 😁

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Strangely we had a friend telling us that tonight (way before I got ordained.. the wife doesn't even know I completed that task yet.. LOL).

But starting a church.. the tax implications / write offs alone? Can you imagine joining the church of rdp and making charitable (non taxable contributions) and then us teaching your kids how to xyz with a free lesson plan?

I'm starting to see how these people are printing money and having their own planes.. and I'm starting to see "why" others are donating.

RD

I went to High School with a kid who came from a pretty religious family, he wasn't to into it when I knew him. This kid went to Point Loma Nazarene University and his major was something along the lines of Evangelism. He has his own church in TX, has had it for a few years now. Lives on a lake, all the trappings of success except a plane. It's amazing the amount of money churches can generate.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
When I got ordained and married my neighbor they sent me all sorts of certificates, official cards but the best was I got a Clergy parking pass.

RCDave

Reaction score
Dont forget to tell the lucky couple, "now consumate the marriage!

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
I'm an ordained dudest priest in the church of dudeism. Smoke am if ya got em.

buck35

Reaction score
Welcome to the club I myself have been a "man of the cloth" for a couple years now

Do you just change you're sig line to marriage is kind of like...lol

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Reverend RD. Can I get an amen brothers and sisters

Now I knew we were all going to hell before all this but now I know for sure.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Excellent idea. But the line would be so long it would impede traffic. lots of sinning in that town

Fuck the weddings, you need a drive by confession service on the side of the road leaving the river!

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
@RiverDave will you do a simple ceremony without the marriage license and signed paperwork? I love Angela, but I'm never going through that other bullshit again. The government should have nothing to do with what I decide to do under the terms of God.