WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Possible Hit and Run Near River Lodge.

retaocleg

Reaction score
Nice find. If someone had just said the Cheetah with the yellow elephant on the side this would have been solved a week ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i didn't see the elephant till you said something, holy shite!......i can see why it was assumed magic tho

the interwebs come through again id'ing the boat.....applause to all involved, and hope for speedy recovery to the victim

grumpy88

Reaction score
I just hope this is the right guy. Judge jury and executioner on social media. Don’t get me wrong, I want the guy caught. But last I checked we are still in the USA. ( I know , it’s hard to tell these days).
I agree with everything you said im this post 👍🏻

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
i didn't see the elephant till you said something, holy shite!......i can see why it was assumed magic tho

the interwebs come through again id'ing the boat.....applause to all involved, and hope for speedy recovery to the victim
One of the initial reports said the boat had a "flame" design mid hull which lines up as well

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
I don’t blame him for removing social media accounts and hiding. All the internet Karen detectives are already grabbing their pitchforks. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s already had death threats and harassment at work.

2Driver

Reaction score
I don’t blame him for removing social media accounts and hiding. All the internet Karen detectives are already grabbing their pitchforks. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s already had death threats and harassment at work.

Who knows, but when those publicly playing pin the tail on donkey find out that the donkey might just be be a high ranking member of MS13 or the Monguls then they quickly rethink their role as internet cape crusader. I’m not saying it is by any means, but you need to be prepared for who you may be fucking with from the comfort of your keyboard.

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
I'm confused, did it not get posted that the police talked to him? So how can he both have talked to the police and been drunk running away?

2Driver

Reaction score
I'm confused, did it not get posted that the police talked to him? So how can he both have talked to the police and been drunk running away?

Use of pronouns and generalities in posts vs specifics just make for more confusion. “The guy“, which guy, “the boat” which boat, “talked to him”, who?

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Over use of pronouns and generalities in posts vs specifics just make for more confusion. “The guy“, which guy, “the boat” which boat, “talked to him”, who?
The driver of the boat that hit the tuber, apparently his name is Giovani, in the water was apparently spoken to by law enforcement, see post #290 for reference, then it was posted #294 that he was drunk and running away. I hope that clarifies any confusion.

ka0tyk

Reaction score
Don’t forget that he was a bald guy driving a cigarette pontoon ocean yacht with 37 people on board that had wood grain inserts. He also had a folded up $2 bill in his wallet.

2Driver

Reaction score
The driver of the boat that hit the tuber, apparently his name is Giovani, in the water was apparently spoken to by law enforcement, see post #290 for reference, then it was posted #294 that he was drunk and running away. I hope that clarifies any confusion.

Any word on why law enforcement spoke to the suspect who may have hit the kid then let him go?

EPL

Reaction score

Some said he may have been drunk and running !! No body stated that he "WAS" drunk and running away !! Post like this are what gets rumors started !!

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Okay, "most likely drunk" is what was posted in #294. Doesn't take away from the fact they are conflicting. It said he was running. Yet he talked to the police. Doesn't seem like someone running or under the influence.

mobldj

Reaction score
rumors go both ways. till the true facts come out i guess we can speculate. hell we might never know the real deal.paging boat cop.

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Some said he may have been drunk and running !! No body stated that he "WAS" drunk and running away !! Post like this are what gets rumors started !!
Sorry I'm just pointing out the inconsistencies. There are clearly enough "rumors" going around as it is.

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
Who knows, but when those publicly playing pin the tail on donkey find out that the donkey might just be be a high ranking member of MS13 or the Monguls then they quickly rethink their role as internet cape crusader. I’m not saying it is by any means, but you need to be prepared for who you may be fucking with from the comfort of your keyboard.
Any word on why law enforcement spoke to the suspect who may have hit the kid then let him go?

He probably didn't fit the description they had at the time. So he denied everything and the cops moved on. Secondary theory maybe the guy is LEO himself or friend of LEO and that he got some favorable treatment.

cofooter

Reaction score
My guess is any defense attorney would have an easy time with the myriad of descriptions and sequences of events in creating doubt

Shit who knows, pretty much inline with the rest of this fucking fucked up year. 😁
Exactly, anything is possible!

hallett21

Reaction score
My guess is any defense attorney would have an easy time with the myriad of descriptions and sequences of events in creating doubt

Shit who knows, pretty much inline with the rest of this fucking fucked up year. [emoji16]

My thoughts exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Heard he towed the cheetah from the scene with a half ton truck.

I was going to say that the boat owner In question was clearly at fault because the truck being used to tow was not a F-150. I didn’t want to go there in fear of the crowd turning on me. You have bigger cajones than I.....

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
And a black full length bimini. Well it is full length but about as far away "black in color" as you can get!

I mean, i can see how some people thought it was black......🤷‍♂️

36598687_273125559912798_2345983842281586688_n.jpg

ka0tyk

Reaction score

Shit who knows, pretty much inline with the rest of this fucking fucked up year. 😁

or it could take one witness from his boat to testify against him.

dribble

Reaction score

A defense attorney won’t have jack if someone who was on the boat rolls over on him. I know I would.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
A lot of speculation in this thread...
Ya think? Mind blowing.
I can understand the emotional posts by those involved but the speculative responses by those not even remotely nearby are only fueling a firestorm.
If jumping to conclusions was an Olympic sport, RDP would have multiple gold medals.
World champions year after year.

2Driver

Reaction score
Next Netflix documentary, “Don’t fuck with Cats on Parker!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LOL Get it right, Pickle fork cigar elephant boat

A defense attorney won’t have jack if someone who was on the boat rolls over on him. I know I would.

Agreed

Last edited:

Javajoe

Reaction score
I would hate to be the new owner of that boat when he sells it 😬

cofooter

Reaction score
The family of the kid and the GF's family used to post alot. Its been quiet though. Maybe LEO told them to cool it for awhile while they continue their investigation.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
I posted my thoughts about the captain pulling the tubers being negligent in one or two of the threads on facebook and then proceeded to get death threats from the dad and berated from a family friend or some shit. I kept it cool and stuck to my guns. Shitty situation all around but i still believe the captain of the towing boat the problem. If they didnt tow this shit wouldnt have happened and the young man would still have his arm

SS-C

Reaction score
I posted my thoughts about the captain pulling the tubers being negligent
Shitty situation all around but i still believe the captain of the towing boat the problem. If they didnt tow this shit wouldnt have happened and the young man would still have his arm

This issue will definitely be brought up in a civil litigation

Feel bad for the young man & family

WYRD

Reaction score
I posted my thoughts about the captain pulling the tubers being negligent in one or two of the threads on facebook and then proceeded to get death threats from the dad and berated from a family friend or some shit. I kept it cool and stuck to my guns. Shitty situation all around but i still believe the captain of the towing boat the problem. If they didnt tow this shit wouldnt have happened and the young man would still have his arm
No shit there is a reason you don't roller skate in the middle of the freeway