WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Follow me for more recipes

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Tried to be nice and make dinner for the fam tonight. This baby shit/weed butter looking concoction has the consistency of
3 day old oatmeal on top and hot 30wt on the bottom. I promptly apologized and handed out complimentary immodium to everyone. Guess there's a reason why I only cook outside over fire
IMG_20200919_150102773.jpg
IMG_20200919_150059466.jpg
IMG_20200919_152237195.jpg
IMG_20200919_151635667.jpg

4Waters

Reaction score

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Despite the looks which it looked ok to me, was it tasty?
And what was it?

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I was trying to think what to have for dinner tonight but now I’m not hungry.😳😁

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Cajun Roadkill, Buffet, bring ur own cook out???
They trapped it which in of to itself was mind boggling. The best part was the joy they took in actual consuming it as if it was a delicacy. LOL

ElAzul

Reaction score
Honestly this was pretty much impossible to fuck up but that seems to be where I shine and excel. In hindsight the "adults only" special gummy I ate about 2 hours before hand probably didn't help either but I digress. Just Costco chicken/cheese raviolis and their pesto sauce. Apparently you don't use the whole bottle of pesto and adding butter, heavy cream, cheese and some other tid bits is no bueno and frowned upon. It literally smelled like old band aids and bad decisions

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Honestly this was pretty much impossible to fuck up but that seems to be where I shine and excel. In hindsight the "adults only" special gummy I ate about 2 hours before hand probably didn't help either but I digress. Just Costco chicken/cheese raviolis and their pesto sauce. Apparently you don't use the whole bottle of pesto and adding butter, heavy cream, cheese and some other tid bits is no bueno and frowned upon. It literally smelled like old band aids and bad decisions

Nine times out of 10 I can’t understand what the fuck your post mean but at least tonight you made me laugh. In case you’re wondering some of my best friends are people that don’t know how to fucking type and I met them off RDP.. lol

Which is why we give you maximum leeway

I always assume you are one of those guys.. lol. A guy I’d like to drink with and meet

WYRD

Reaction score
Nine times out of 10 I can’t understand what the fuck your post mean but at least tonight you made me laugh. In case you’re wondering some of my best friends are people that don’t know how to fucking type and I met them off RDP.. lol

I always assume you are one of those guys.. lol. A guy I’d like to drink with and meet
Just don't let him cook...:eek:🤣

ElAzul

Reaction score

LoL I don't know how to respond to that. I think most of the inmates understand me just fine??

buck35

Reaction score

We're you lookin thru beer goggles ? I've never seen much I didn't get,but maybe it's just a pnw warpt sense of humor. Snows up here ya know....

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Maybe I’m thinking of the wrong blue.. one of them posts shit that I can hardly ever make sense of

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Looks good.
If it tastes half as good as the new Tostitos salsa it'll be great on omelets:
Avocado%20Salsa%20FOP_1.png

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
I take those Raviolis (Chicken/mozarella) after basic cooking, layer them in a dish and coat with combination of a jar of Alfredo and sautéed mushrooms/onion/bellpepper and garlic , stir in more mozeralla, some parmesan and bake for 25 min Killer meal simple to make

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
over complicated the dish...... I do that now and again myself.