rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
on break...

20200924_090741.jpg
20200924_090732.jpg

D19

Reaction score
It's a disease, not a habit. We need more government programs and social aide to help these people. CA needs more public housing for these unfortunate people and tax payer funded awareness programs to keep people off drugs. Maybe an annual "Walk for Meth Users" so we can put more money into the governments hands to help cure their disease. We need less jails and cops because they only oppress the poor. If the min wage was $50 an hour it would incentivize more people to work. We need stiffer labor laws and job reform. Oh and btw, this is all Trumps fault. :rolleyes:

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Oh come on now, that's not homeless people they are just trying to get an early start and good seat for the annual street party for the Rose parade.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
To think, at one point I dreamt of having an old craftsman home there. Many dates to the area in the late 90s too...
Sad really. Not for the tweakers, fuck them. Sad for the property owners, both home and business.

77charger

Reaction score
it seems like it has been getting worse the past few months.When i lived in fullerton they were setting up on the harbor/91 on ramp chp kick them out but before we moved they were setting up again and not being booted out last time there in july it looked even worse.Some places i hadnt been in a while and surprised where they are setting up.

Seems like i couldnt go to a gas station without being hit up for a buck or 2 no matter the time of day.