WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Because BLM after i get my free stuff of course

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

Something not quite right with this picture. Cant quite figure out what it is though.....hhhmmmm

1601146467435.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
You guys need to stop picking out the one bad apple everythime. What about all the good the BLM movement has done? How about we focus on that? Regor you go first.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
You guys need to stop picking out the one bad apple everythime. What about all the good the BLM movement has done? How about we focus on that? Regor you go first.

Well a lot of black criminals are being killed by other black criminals so this may help lower other crimes like robbery or burglary in those areas and of course if the guy is dead they wont need to worry about any court prosecution costs or any incarceration costs for any crimes he did before he was killed. Do we still incarcerate? The restrictive unconstitutional gun laws in those areas certainly make it easy to identify the bad guys too.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Winner winner chicken dinner. How did an albino black guy with red hair get to be the head of BLM in Atlanta? Lol

He knew how to set up the donation page...and how to channel the money to himself.
I’m actually thinking of doing the same thing.
That way I’ll take money out of BLM’s pocket and can buy a bigger boat.
Not sure how much I’ll actually get in Havasu though. Suppose I can name it anything.

So if you see a site pop up called “greater DC and Minneapolis chapter of “Sort of Black lives matter” based in Havasu and ran by Tommy Kalib Mohamad DJ Abdullah you’ll know I pulled it off.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
He knew how to set up the donation page...and how to channel the money to himself.
Not sure how much I’ll actually get in Havasu though. Suppose I can name it anything.

So if you see a site pop up called “greater DC and Minneapolis chapter of “Sort of Black lives matter” based in Havasu and ran by Tommy Kalib Mohamad DJ Abdullah you’ll know I pulled it off.

Fo shizzy my nizzy

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Well a lot of black criminals are being killed by other black criminals so this may help lower other crimes like robbery or burglary in those areas and of course if the guy is dead they wont need to worry about any court prosecution costs or any incarceration costs for any crimes he did before he was killed. Do we still incarcerate? The restrictive unconstitutional gun laws in those areas certainly make it easy to identify the bad guys too.

Ugh, not at all what we're looking for here.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

The girl named after a car that used to work at Papa Murphy’s will donate money to your cause certainly.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
So if you see a site pop up called “greater DC and Minneapolis chapter of “CERTAIN Black lives matter” based in Havasu and ran by Tommy Kalib Mohamad DJ Abdullah you’ll know I pulled it off.

fixed

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

Jeesh Tommy