WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Halletts in Havasu?

Hammer

Reaction score
Thank you Mike and Brie. It was our first year. We met some really nice folks at Three Dunes. The 9am "run" from the bay to Three Dunes was great. Our friend that was with us was holding on for dear life. Thank you both again for organizing. We appreciate it.
Jonathan and Kelly-

Haha! I heard the water was crazy with all the boats leaving at once! I was hoping everyone would wait for me to get out there and signal the time to leave. Oh well.. next year!!

Glad you guys made it out and had a good time!

Hammer

Reaction score
Good stuff Mike. We had a blast, and saw friends we have met at HIH and made some new ones as well. Super cool event. Thank you!

We met several new friends this year too that we will meet up with for sure in the future!~

Boogie651

Reaction score
HIH Recap-
Great Weekend at HIH 2020!! Thank you everyone for coming. We had a few curve balls that messed up our itinerary Saturday. I want to apologize, It was out of my control...
Photos- We got some great shots going up the gorge although the first wave of boats got to us at the sandbar before we were ready. I guess I need a faster boat!! We are in the process of editing all the photos and I will be sending out a link to all the registrants to tell me which boat is yours. I will then send you the high resolution file for you to print in whichever size you want. Probably looking at a week or two to get the High Res photos..
T-shirts- We sold out of all our inventory over the weekend. If you ordered shirts during registration, we set those aside and will mail them out over the next two weeks. I will most likely do another run, this is not confirmed, I have to meet a certain number of orders to make it make sense. I'll let you know...
Raffle- I will be sending you an email if you won the raffle prizes sometime this week. I could not figure out an easy way to do it on saturday(and I was late back to the Nautical, I posted 3pm and it should have been 5pm OOPS, BRIE WANTED TO KILL ME
[emoji2369]
, my mom stepped up and helped out with the bags, I owe her BIG TIME!).
Registration Bags not Picked up- We have roughly 25 bags that weren't picked up, if you live in So Cal I will find a time and place to meet everyone if it makes sense logistically for us all. If not, we will have to charge you for shipping.

I want to thank all of our sponsors for continued support of Halletts in Havasu. I couldn't do this without you!!

This was the 5th year we have put this on.. The 1st year we had like 25-30 boats(maybe less?).... Year two was around 50... year three was 75 and last year we had 125 boats.... This year we had 91 registrants!! I was really surprised considering COVID and all of the other BS going on... We couldn't make a Banquet happen for obvious reasons unfortunately(my favorite part).
If you made the run up to Pirates they pulled out all the stops and reserved the docks and beach cove for us(thanks Art)!! Most of the bar was open for food, Im glad we were able to bring business to them, the current climate has been tough on the local business' in Havasu..

HIH 2021- It will be happening!!!! Give us a few months to decompress and see how the rest of 2020 -pays out....
Finally I want to personally thank all of you for making this event what it is...A great family friendly event that has a passion for
Hallett Boats
! Brie and I really appreciate all the thanks and kind words we received over the weekend. It really means a lot to us...

To my wife-
Brie Grimes
I had this hair brained idea 5 years ago and you wouldn't let me do it alone, you know, because I'm so organized and all... You have balanced being pregnant, a teacher, being a mom to Logan and Reese and now Grant every year of HIH . I don't know why you put up with me or do the late nights of organizing Halletts , but you do... Every year we get in arguments because I have more crazy ideas that cause it to be more work for you... I love you for everything you do for us at home and for HIH.. I couldn't do it without you(even though I say I could...LOL) I know I don't show or tell you enough, but I want you to know how much I love you and thank you for all the effort you put into HIH it each and every year. It really means a lot to me.

Thanks everyone for a great time! See you on the water!!

-Mike

If you do another run of shirts, count me in. I also cruised through 3 dunes on Saturday, not knowing HIH was going to be there. Was amazed at all the halletts. Was bad ass! Looking forward to being apart of it next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammer

Reaction score
If you do another run of shirts, count me in. I also cruised through 3 dunes on Saturday, not knowing HIH was going to be there. Was amazed at all the halletts. Was bad ass! Looking forward to being apart of it next year!

I’ll let you know for sure!

Hammer

Reaction score
Took the wife and kids down to Havasu Springs for lunch Sunday

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

Saw this sweet Nordic and let my step son drive the boat..

Water Romper

Reaction score
Sounds like a great event. Is this an event that happens every year? Looking forward to next year (if it happens) We will make the haul from Boise, ID...it would be like seeing an old friend again.

Hammer

Reaction score
Sounds like a great event. Is this an event that happens every year? Looking forward to next year (if it happens) We will make the haul from Boise, ID...it would be like seeing an old friend again.

Hi WR, yes, this happens every year around this time. Themis was the 5th year we have put it on...

6 balls

Reaction score
What model is this Hallett?

I fell in love with it a couple of years ago during Desert Storm.

37552FE6-1542-4999-A3C2-3CF26B9003AA.jpeg

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Who owns that Teague powered first gen 40 and when is he selling it? Beautiful boat.

Hammer

Reaction score
Nope and never got rid of the deck mold or whatever happened to it. I’d probably order a new one if it was still available.

X2

hallett21

Reaction score
Nope and never got rid of the deck mold or whatever happened to it. I’d probably order a new one if it was still available.

Knowing Hallett they crushed/destroyed it.

Also no one can find the 300 mold either.

hallett3

Reaction score
The missing 300 mold bugs the shot out of me..

Same with the 240 . Should have never destroyed the mold . I don’t know why they do that . A lot of money goes into these molds . 😡

Hammer

Reaction score
Same with the 240 . Should have never destroyed the mold . I don’t know why they do that . A lot of money goes into these molds . [emoji35]

240 is now the 255. Molded swim step. They modified the mold. Didn’t destroy it.

hallett3

Reaction score
240 is now the 255. Molded swim step. They modified the mold. Didn’t destroy it.

True same bottom just like the old school top portion. I don’t like the rounded windshields. I like the old ones better. Jmo . Looks of a bigger 210 . That’s the old school in me lol . I would love to see Hallett do a 24’ vector style.

Hammer

Reaction score
True same bottom just like the old school top portion. I don’t like the rounded windshields. I like the old ones better. Jmo . Looks of a bigger 210 . That’s the old school in me lol . I would love to see Hallett do a 24’ vector style.

X2. That would be sweet!

hallett21

Reaction score

Their version of a 24 schiada would be badass!!! The top deck of 24 schiada makes me think of a vector already

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Anybody know what ever happened to that white and teal colored first gen 40 that had 900s and was for sale in Temecula for a long time?

Hammer

Reaction score
We are making another run of shirts and tanks...

If your interested go to our shop..