WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sandy vag'es

sintax

Reaction score
i'll break it down further...

its not right and left, its people who consume the media. I've noticed there are people who have their lips wrapped tightly around the medias tit. These people are super consumed with this shit. They are beyond programmed, and are essentially being radicalized by the media. Do some research on what the CIA has done to destabilize certain countries in the past. It looks very similar to whats happening here.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
i'll break it down further...

its not right and left, its people who consume the media. I've noticed there are people who have their lips wrapped tightly around the medias tit. These people are super consumed with this shit. They are beyond programmed, and are essentially being radicalized by the media. Do some research on what the CIA has done to destabilize certain countries in the past. It looks very similar to whats happening here.
I thought this in the spring...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I thought this was going to be a different type of thread. You know, like "Thong Thursday" "Camel Toe Tuesday" "Full Figure Friday".....
I read the poster's name before I opened the thread...gives you an idea if you'll need bleach.