WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Clowns with water guns in the channel

MountainDonkey

Reaction score
It’s been discussed before but now that I am a victim I thought I would post.

This past Sunday while driving in the channel I was squirted on by two water gun -toting individuals who thought it was so clever.

This is a fair warning.... If it happens again I will go directly to Chipotle consume ( greasy asada w/ queso + corn) as soon as my calamari ring is ready to explode I will hire an R44 to hover over you and your Sun Tracker pontoon and release a fury of semi digested corn infused mud butt.

Turnup

Reaction score
I actually had a few guys last week get my attention and ask if it was cool to spray..I just shook my head no and they gave me a thumbs up. For the ones that didn't I'm thinking of putting a pressure washer on board and firing it up before entering the channel and blasting their interiors..

Joe mama

Reaction score
Fill your own gun with ink and let them have it. Pay back is a bitch especially when it ruins your interior

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
“Wait you’re on the water, why go on the lake if you don’t wanna get wet?? I mean stay home if you don’t want to get wet, and it’s a boat, it’s designed to get wet!!”

Fuck You, Aim that at me again and I’ll slice the interior in your 1987 Honda Accord you pile of shit!
I’ve never seen the owner of a 10k+ boat do this shit till this year, now seems all the assholes up to the 50-60k boats and their loser friends are doing this shit. All it will take us 7-10 of these losers to get ticketed and fined 1000$ for this to end.
Anyone happen to work for the city or even a city? 10 signs saying “minimum fine 1000$ for aiming or spraying of water guns into others property” then hung 6 on the island side 4 on the mainland side would possibly help, but put a ps “nobody wants you to toss them a mother fucking football either”

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I've seen a severe beating from victims paying drum sets on a water gun wielding azzholes melon at the sand bar.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Had this happen years ago at Naci, Will never forget My BIL (Master Chief) stopped , circled back slowly and told the "perps" "If you do that again I'll rip off your head and shit down your neck" .... nuff said they appologized

SnoC653

Reaction score
isn't that what diverters are for on a jet boat? You want to squirt? If you can't run with the big dogs, stay under the porch. Blew a clown off his jet ski jumping my wake dangerously close to the boat. DNR stopped me and said I couldn't do that. I said do what, I was accelerating. When he mentioned the jet ski, I told him I had no idea someone would be doing something illegal like that behind my boat as I was getting ready to make a run up river. Hose down their whole boat if they squirt you.

riverroyal

Reaction score
I love these threads! Ha.
Until the havasu pd enforces the law its not changing.
They know they are not enforcing it. They dont care.
I love the pd out there. Nothing but good to me for 20 plus years. But for whatever reason they look the other way on this.

PlanB

Reaction score
I love the pd out there. Nothing but good to me for 20 plus years. But for whatever reason they look the other way on this.

It's like the leash law on the island. LHCPD refused to enforce it until a kid was attacked by a dog.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

Unless it is a DUI.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Just sayin...

IMG_1038.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
Still waiting on my 1/2” FPTN high pressure nozzle so I haven’t tried it out yet but, I believe this is going to be a great defense against the marauders.

8 amp 12v pump. Almost 6 GPM. 80psi. 1/2” high pressure hoses and shark bite connections. I’m mounting it to a finished 2 foot 2x4 with a handle on one end to carry. Plugs in to my high amp jumper with a cigarette lighter connection. Just drop the weighted intake hose into the water and commence the blasting on a non-stop basis.

EA14627A-F8B9-4F56-89E9-5700A2C6D4A1.jpeg
8528E030-81D8-4C7D-900E-010D6AC9EFA0.jpeg

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
Be carefull!!, Things can turn around in a hurry. LHC Police arrest you for an Assult instead of doing their original job in the first place.
For defensive use only. Hopefully they will recognize that..

Mike K

Reaction score
It’s never the boat owners ... it’s always the boat owners friends ... yeah I hear peeps say ... it’s only water ... yeah tell that to my killer expensive electronics ... “ yeah well you don’t have to cruise the channel” ... but my guests onboard want to and I should be able to go through without getting blasted ... it’s the cops responsibility to enforce the law ... ITS THE COPS RESPONSIBILITY TO ENFORCE THE LAW ! We should all have City Halls phone # on our cell ... when it happens and you’re out of the channel call and bitch about it ... then and only then (when city hall employees get bothered) something will get done. Ya know ... it used to all be in fun and it was kinda acceptable ... young kids ... now it’s all grown adult non boaters jacking with boaters with mega power blasters. If these blasters were boat owners it wouldn’t happen.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Be carefull!!, Things can turn around in a hurry. LHC Police arrest you for an Assult instead of doing their original job in the first place.
The person arrested /fined etc will be the one with greatest ability to pay ...in other words , the person with the most to lose

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
To "The clowns":
There are plenty of boats out there cruising the channel that don't mind and even ask for it. You can still have plenty of fun spraying people that don't mind and be respectful to the ones who do mind.

To the guys worried about their electronics, and interiors:
Its a boat. Electronics and water dont get along and it is inevitable that something will get wet whether it be by these guys or a weather event, or even a splash driving at the wrong angle into the wind. Use water resistant electronics or weather tight shrouds. This is why I am such a huge proponent of analog and simple electric components, thats the risk you take by putting that kind of stuff in a boat.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
To "The clowns":
There are plenty of boats out there cruising the channel that don't mind and even ask for it. You can still have plenty of fun spraying people that don't mind and be respectful to the ones who do mind.

To the guys worried about their electronics, and interiors:
Its a boat. Electronics and water dont get along and it is inevitable that something will get wet whether it be by these guys or a weather event, or even a splash driving at the wrong angle into the wind. Use water resistant electronics or weather tight shrouds. This is why I am such a huge proponent of analog and simple electric components, thats the risk you take by putting that kind of stuff in a boat.

No one has the right to assault you with anything...water, rocks, fists etc.

Don't defend shitheads who think it's funny.

I can prepare to cover shit if it rains, I can put things that can be damaged under my deck if it's rough.

I can't instantly do anything proactive if I am assaulted.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
No one has the right to assault you with anything...water, rocks, fists etc.

Don't defend shitheads who think it's funny.

I can prepare to cover shit if it rains, I can put things that can be damaged under my deck if it's rough.

I can't instantly do anything proactive if I am assaulted.

I'm not defending anybody here. I wouldnt do it to people myself, but I also think some people get way unnecessarily worked up over it. We can all accept it and not let it ruin our day of boating just like all the wake boats, loud stereos, loud exhausts, loose dress codes, the smell of unburned av gas, 2smoke fumes burning our eyes, etc, or we can find a new hobby where we're not exposed to it. God forbid somebody gets wet or accidently sees a pair of boobs

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Still waiting on my 1/2” FPTN high pressure nozzle so I haven’t tried it out yet but, I believe this is going to be a great defense against the marauders.

8 amp 12v pump. Almost 6 GPM. 80psi. 1/2” high pressure hoses and shark bite connections. I’m mounting it to a finished 2 foot 2x4 with a handle on one end to carry. Plugs in to my high amp jumper with a cigarette lighter connection. Just drop the weighted intake hose into the water and commence the blasting on a non-stop basis.

View attachment 935121 View attachment 935122
Do it right and run it through a side bilge dump...

Rotten deal

Reaction score
I'm not defending anybody here. I wouldnt do it to people myself, but I also think some people get way unnecessarily worked up over it. We can all accept it and not let it ruin our day of boating just like all the wake boats, loud stereos, loud exhausts, loose dress codes, the smell of unburned av gas, 2smoke fumes burning our eyes, etc, or we can find a new hobby where we're not exposed to it. God forbid somebody gets wet or accidently sees a pair of boobs
Woah woah woah. Nobody is complaining about boobs.

Looking Glass

Reaction score

How many times has a thread been posted on this subject? Then there are the same comments over and over. I believe it has been agreed by most everyont the LHC Fuzz is Not going to do anything. So with that Fact out there and everyone knows it,if you decide to cruise through the Channel are you really going to get Radical about it? I am On your side here. This is incredible that it is accepted let alone with the Activity being Posted. The chance that you might get sprayed increases on the Crazy Holiday Weekends, so WHAT? This is going to happen and will continue to happen until the Authorities do their Job or Boaters take things into their own hands, but I can forsee the Future on the last event. There is going to be someone getting really injured or worse and then some person will have a long time to reflect on their decision = I am going to "Cruise" the Channel and God help anyone who sprays me. How many Tough Guys are sitting in Prison because they made Their Point to some Jerk.

Choose your Battle Wisely. There is always a guy Faster, Tougher, Meaner and Crazier than You. Just think of your Family, Wife, Young Son and or daughter watching something really BAD happen. I mean like a horrible beating to either one of you or maybe worse if you do Walk back to the Boat and look at your Family wondering what they are thinking watching this whole Bizzare Event take place?
If getting Sprayed is going to ruin your day,weekend or Summer just suck it up and go around the Island enjoy your time away from drama and B.S. This is NOT changing un til the Police do their Job or as Wheeler said someone ends up Dead. You can be Right sometimes Dead Right?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

None of the other things you mentioned directly (physically) affect your personal property.

No one hates boobs!

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
None of the other things you mentioned directly (physically) affect your personal property.

No one hates boobs!

Oh ya? I get to hear parents with younger children complain and say something needs to be done about it all the time while in my head I'm thinking, "Well then don't take your kids to Devil's Cove...."

it's a slippery slope yall are suggesting. We get upset at them for spraying us: make a law to stop it.

Then they get upset at our loud exhaust: make a law to stop it.

We get upset at their loud music: make a law to stop it.

They get upset at us driving our boats fast: make a law to stop it.

We get upset at their large wakes: make a law to stop it

And so on..... sometimes you just have to live and let live. No matter what you do, there will always be that asshole. Rise above it.

Whats being suggested in this thread is how freedom goes away. We slowly give it up over petty bs. Its what ruined CA, Its whats turning AZ into CA, and its what has Already ruined Austin and has turned TX purple.

Ask yourself if its really worth starting that ride down that slippery slope.

Last edited:

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Oh ya? I get to hear parents with younger children complain and say something needs to be done about it all the time while in my head I'm thinking, "Well then don't take your kids to Devil's Cove...."

it's a slippery slope yall are suggesting. We get upset at them for spraying us: make a law to stop it.

Then they get upset at our loud exhaust: make a law to stop it.

We get upset at their loud music: make a law to stop it.

They get upset at us driving our boats fast: make a law to stop it.

We get upset at their large wakes: make a law to stop it

And so on..... sometimes you just have to live and let live. No matter what you do, there will always be that asshole. Rise above it.

Whats being suggested in this thread is how freedom goes away. We slowly give it up over petty bs. Its what ruined CA, Its whats turning AZ in CA, and its what has Already ruined Austin and has turned TX purple.

Ask yourself if its really worth starting that ride down that slippery slope.

I don't want anymore laws prohibiting anything bro, you are misunderstanding my point.

It's like someone throwing a beer or soda can full into your vehicle because they don't like your bumper sticker. It's an assault.

There are already laws to prohibit water cannons, they are just not enforced.

If you get squirted in the face and crash into a parked boat in the channel and fuckup the people on the swim step...who is at fault?

If you have read any of my posts here on RDP you know I am all about freedom. Shit, just let me shoot the fuckers in the head, problem solved....😈

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I don't want anymore laws prohibiting anything bro, you are misunderstanding my point.

It's like someone throwing a beer or soda can full into your vehicle because they don't like your bumper sticker. It's an assault.

If you get squirted in the face and crash into a parked boat in the channel and fuckup the people on the swim step...who is at fault?

If you have read any of my posts here on RDP you know I am all about freedom. Shit, just let me shoot the fuckers in the head, problem solved....😈

If you do, Please tell us how that turned out?

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Just read all the posts...sad that Havazoo is Los angeles Lake. Frankly, hard to understand the heavy $$$ Commitment. If boating is really your thing....pack your shit.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score

That’s exactly what is gonna happen, somebody is gonna squirt the wrong person at the wrong time, and with the amount of open carry , somebody’s gonna get shot . And then the city will have a massive lawsuit on their hands for knowingly not enforcing the rule / law . You can call it whatever you want , but when you’re squirted up close , it’s assault .

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score

I get your point. Seams like a bit of a stretch though.

Livewire Fabworks

Reaction score
Why do people go through the channel on busy days? To be seen or to see what is going on. Usually I think people are going through to see what kind of a shit show is going on. The shit show you want to see is going to be held by people that have a slightly different view on personal respect to other people's property. So if you get shot by a water cannon, although it is not right or should be tolerated, you also know that if you want to avoid it, dont go through the channel to be seen or to see the show. The channel has turned into a tourist destination with a bunch of people that dont understand river rules and dont care about you and however much you boat cost.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I get your point. Seams like a bit of a stretch though.

Yea..I don't want to shoot some idiot in the head, I would rather there be some enforcement/signs whatever to help with the issue.

Sadly, this happens because the general public does not respect individuals rights...it's the me me me generation and "fuck you".

Well my fuck you is going to really fuck your stupid shit up.

riverroyal

Reaction score
I got blasted again this summer. It wasnt a bad one
My audio head unit is now dead. Coincidence maybe. Maybe not.

Lake los angeles's is pretty accurate this summer

checkrd past

Reaction score
That’s exactly what is gonna happen, somebody is gonna squirt the wrong person at the wrong time, and with the amount of open carry , somebody’s gonna get shot . And then the city will have a massive lawsuit on their hands for knowingly not enforcing the rule / law . You can call it whatever you want , but when you’re squirted up close , it’s assault .

And if that happens, he deserves to be locked up from society. being squirt by water does not mean you can kill somebody or even let the situation get to that point.