mouzer spotted in south carolina....

MOUZER

Reaction score
i left california.....
DSCN2290.JPG
DSCN2280.JPG

lenmann

Reaction score
Congrats man, I know it's been a bit of a journey. Looks like a bit of paradise to me.

MOUZER

Reaction score
they never seen a boat like mine here.......no speed or noise limit here yet.......took the hydro out last friday eve........such a blast..draws a crowd....no crowds what so ever my cove is always glassy

lbhsbz

Reaction score
they never seen a boat like mine here.......no speed or noise limit here yet.......took the hydro out last friday eve........such a blast..draws a crowd....no crowds what so ever my cove is always glassy
Lol. Yet.

looks awesome Mike. Enjoy it.

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
I know South Carolina is closed and all, but whereabouts are you?

It’s beautiful.

MOUZER

Reaction score
hartwell lake in sc is the biggest for big boats has some flats and more 18ft jets keowee is a retirement lake all pontoons and bass boats saw a couple offshores on labor day.....people even told me i should use my boat on hartwell cuzz its to noisy i said i dont live on hartwell i live on keowee......

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
hartwell lake in sc is the biggest for big boats has some flats and more 18ft jets keowee is a retirement lake all pontoons and bass boats saw a couple offshores on labor day.....people even told me i should use my boat on hartwell cuzz its to noisy i said i dont live on hartwell i live on keowee......

This is why no one loves Californians. :D Enjoy it while it lasts. Who manages the lake?

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
Ive been trying to do a Keowee trip for a couple years now but just hasn’t worked out. We did Hartwell this year for a week.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
I lived on Lake Murray for 2 years - only Nordic on the lake. Great state, great weather

poncho

Reaction score
Mike,

How far are you from Lake Greenwood?...I know there is a pretty good hot boat presence there. I belong to a FB page dedicated to that lake and have met some of its members in Virginia, southern hospitality is a real thing.

Beautiful place you have.👍

MOUZER

Reaction score
1 1/2 hrs gotta get over there meet the gang..

MOUZER

Reaction score
1 1/2 hrs or less yep i gotta get over there and meet the boys...........

MOUZER

Reaction score
nobody from cali or
This is why no one loves Californians. :D Enjoy it while it lasts. Who manages the lake?

nobody from cali or az will come here they dont like humidity.........and they dont like giant bugs and spiders nor copperheads and water machasins that dont have a rattle on there tails..................i was the last west coaster they let in i had to lock the gate behind me............lol

Mcchevy69ss

Reaction score
Looks awesome, congratulations. Do they have gators in that lake?

MOUZER

Reaction score
my 3200 squ ft home 2009 1acre $337500 w/ anew 2020 offroad golf cart.....w/dock no ramp i have to go down to marina to launch 1 mile away

no gators no bull sharks no paranahs...........

guest hs

Reaction score
my 3200 squ ft home 2009 1acre $337500 w/ anew 2020 offroad golf cart.....w/dock no ramp i have to go down to marina to launch 1 mile away

no gators no bull sharks no paranahs...........
Nice!

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
google lake keowee sc
Shit. CA uninformed think you are on a dumbshit lake...they have no Idea you are at CLEMSON lake. Great for retirement!!!

Last edited:

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
You forgot Norman to the north...NASCAR...and Lanier to the South...HOTLANTA ballers

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
He is on a beautiful retirement lake. If you don’t need a Job it’s the best!!!

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
are you sure that lake is called Lake "Jealous"