In it to win it
Reaction score
If ya know ya know.. but this is “The One”

4D2BD370-BC7D-4737-8393-744FCC3D84F4.jpeg
3A2ED20A-34C3-4FF6-A9A7-3F49F924059B.jpeg

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Oh, I know. Bad ass ride and you have it right. The king of square bodies for sure.

copterzach

Reaction score
Bad ass. That truck is the shit. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lbhsbz

Reaction score
That reminded me...couldn’t get a picture because...well, I didn’t really care.

I pulled up at a light this morning next to square body suburban that sounded a bit not like a square body suburban...looked over and saw a “Cummins” badge on the fender...cool. Then the light turned green and I heard the RPMs drop as he took off to turn left...manual trans Cummins square body burb....double cool. It had ambulance doors....triple cool.

Not much lift, on 33s or so...but badass.

That guy who drunk posts all the time should make one.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score

I pulled up at a light this morning next to square body suburban that sounded a bit not like a square body suburban...looked over and saw a “Cummins” badge on the fender...cool. Then the light turned green and I heard the RPMs drop as he took off to turn left...manual trans Cummins square body burb....double cool. It had ambulance doors....triple cool.

That narrows it down... 🤣

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Where do you take the inmates after they are band and tortured ? :eek:

C10G-1801-INDY-10.png

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
doesn’t seem to stop friends from stopping by.. lol

and honestly most of that is from Griner when he left earlier he shot ricks everywhere in his dually.. lol

Can you give anymore details about the truck? I've never even heard about or seen one!

FishSniper

Reaction score
On a similar note does anyone have the info on a red square body suburban that was parked in the anytime fitness lot last weekend off lake Havasu at with for sale sign on it ? Saw it Sunday but couldn’t stop and when I went by Monday Morning it was gone. I’m guessing they only park it there on the weekends while the businesses are closed. It looked clean.

sintax

Reaction score
On a similar note does anyone have the info on a red square body suburban that was parked in the anytime fitness lot last weekend off lake Havasu at with for sale sign on it ? Saw it Sunday but couldn’t stop and when I went by Monday Morning it was gone. I’m guessing they only park it there on the weekends while the businesses are closed. It looked clean.

nice! I've been casually looking for a clean 3/4 ton 4x4.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Can you give anymore details about the truck? I've never even heard about or seen one!

Same here, i feel like i'm supposed to already know about it?

Badass looking truck. But what is it that I don't know?

Ditto. For those not in the know. What’s makes this one so special? [emoji2371]

It was a pretty well documented story and build. It’s not the original of 3 made but instead a tribute if I remember correctly.

Cole Canadian

Reaction score

Don't understand the "Cummins " craze. they are good but not the be all end all.
My old Blazer seems to have enough power to do what I want it to with the dealer installed Banks turbo.
I don't have to be the first to get there, ... I just have to make it.
This unit has towed several Cummins back to my shop. 😅

Attachments

• 20201024_113439.jpg
    20201024_113439.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 20201024_113359.jpg
    20201024_113359.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 20201024_113417.jpg
    20201024_113417.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 88

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
If it was red and white 4x4 I saw it on the lot by the path on the island. I was going to stop and look but it was gone when I came back.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Same here, i feel like i'm supposed to already know about it?

It is basically the most famous and expensive square body ever made. It’s a tribute truck to the Indianapolis 500 trucks from the 70’s, and has a crazy amount of work into it. Everything right down to the wheels is one off. My buddy bought it and the original Indianapolis 500 trucks and has them in his collection.

I believe it actually has its own website and IG page but not sure.. it does have hot wheels and models made that people purchase. When my buddy go the truck it came with a ton of them and literature / etc.

Ihad seen the truck before but didn’t realize what it actually entailed until he bought it and I looked it up. Either way fun truck and it will light em up no problem. Glad to see it getting driven every once in awhile instead of waiting away in a garage somewhere. ;)