Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
This will likely be a simile of the actual vote....I have no faith that the media totals are anywhere near accurate...nor are the "official" tallies trustworthy.

I am anticipating a theft...because they clearly have control (masking, economy still shut down as they will) they will decide to do it..(fake it).

I hope I am wrong.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
4B287BA2-3591-4838-900F-94A8869841F8.png
So far, I think the feelings are clear. Totally non scientific, but directionally it looks consistent to what we are seeing with the Trump rallies, v. the Joe death spiral...

rcmike

Reaction score
I'm going with other. Because the Pennsylvania courts have given them 9 days to try to steal the election. We won't know anything until the Supreme Court can hear a case.

rcmike

Reaction score
You know this poll is missing the Cindy McCain/Flake ticket.. I know one person on this forum voted for them..

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Can you imagine going to your polling place and being excited about voting for Joe Biden? Trust me, they're not.
100% anti Trump vote, which really means, anti you, anti America, anti law, anti constitution (edited), anti 2a. I could go on for hours.

They hate America

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RodnJen

Reaction score
100% anti Trump vote, which really means, anti you, anti America, anti law, anti construction, anti 2a. I could go on for hours.

They hate America

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

You hold onto that real tight.

RodnJen

Reaction score
For you, which is untrue? For your liberal nazi friends which is untrue? Seriously? All of your liberal friends and family truly do not like the America of 100 years ago, of 50 years ago, of 15 minutes ago.

The left has been found out, and they are Anti American. It’s a fact.
I understand Jen, all that "anti" position stuff is a downer.

@94Nautique you need more "pro" positions to describe Biden voters, such as pro corruption and pro pedos. 👍

Better Jen?

You two goobers are actually on to something today. You see, that is the difference. I don't need to question the intentions of my liberal friends anymore than I need to question the intentions of my conservative friends. They are FREE to vote as they wish to promote the America they believe in.

When you have four years of failure, and are left with little more than your dick in your hands, identity politics and labeling is all you have. Although, a 6-3 SCOTUS is a win for sure. But that is just another example of good luck, not good governance. DJT is a president who can process little more than a tweet. He will forever be known as the president of low-hanging fruit because he lacks the capacity or attention span to develop a plan or policy and see it through.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
You two goobers are actually on to something today. You see, that is the difference. I don't need to question the intentions of my liberal friends anymore than I need to question the intentions of my conservative friends. They are FREE to vote as they wish to promote the America they believe in.

When you have four years of failure, and are left with little more than your dick in your hands, identity politics and labeling is all you have. Although, a 6-3 SCOTUS is a win for sure. But that is just another example of good luck, not good governance. DJT is a president who can process little more than a tweet. He will forever be known as the president of low-hanging fruit because he lacks the capacity or attention span to develop a plan or policy and see it through.

And yore response to that is voting for a guy that has been in government for half a century and accomplished basically nothing. A guy who is clearly low energy and in cognitive decline. You are doing this while claiming the guy that has been in government for less than 4 years with 3 SCOTUS picks, and presided over the strongest economy with record opportunity for minorities a failure.

Interesting.

RCDave

Reaction score

Blind men can see better than you. LOL

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

You don’t get it. We’re not asking you to “question” your friends, rather it’s an enlightening activity that will show you just how much you and your friends and family hate, and I mean truly hate America and Americans.

And with regard to luck v. good governance, it’s the duty of the President to nominate and then the duty of the senate to consider (which does not always mean votes or hearings, but consideration) scotus replacements. Luck is that we didn’t have Hillary put three more Kagen/sotomayer legal hacks who are also openly racist and or gender Nazis. That’s luck.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Nice rant!
Objectively though, he will be remembered as the guy who NEVER ran for a public office before in his life, but took down one one the most powerful corrupt Dems in history to win his first attempt at office....the POTUS no less.
Or the first president in how many years not to start a new war...except the war on the DC swamp, or maybe brokering peace (however temporary) to the ME desert.
Or a laundry list of intangibles that you can not seem to grasp or acknowledge.
Not the least is his love of this Country. THAT is the difference between your pedophile and our pussy grabber.
THAT is why you see thousands rallying for Trump, and barely a dozen people hiding in cars for support of your pedophile.
It isn’t the wall, it isn’t tariffs, it isn’t judgment of his policies or lack of policies.
It’s that he loves this Nation.
It is the pedophile that stated outright that he will lead us into a dark winter. It is the pedophile that will lock down the Nation.
His words, not mine. It is his fake black she whore that holds the record for locking up blacks, not Trump.
I’ll save us both time. Trump is on our side whether he fucks up or doesn’t fuck up.
He is on our side when he succeeds, and he is on our side when he does not succeed.
That never changes and THAT is the difference between him and the life long swamp dwelling creatures that we despise.
The pedophile has been in government for 47 years. His only accomplishments are in fact ones that he now has to apologize for just to appease the new social justice base that your mob has become.
Trump will be known as the Billionaire tweeter who easily dispatched a horde of politicians to primary, then dismissed the most feared woman on the planet because he gives a fuck about us. Misguided or not, that means something.

76F5451D-6F2B-4CAC-B0F5-F8FBE195664B.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

staright jacket Jen .gif

Good job Jen!!!!!!!!! 😂 😂 😂

Pedos 2020

RodnJen

Reaction score
Nice rant!
Objectively though, he will be remembered as the guy who NEVER ran for a public office before in his life, but took down one one the most powerful corrupt Dems in history to win his first attempt at office....the POTUS no less.
Or the first president in how many years not to start a new war...except the war on the DC swamp, or maybe brokering peace (however temporary) to the ME desert.
Not the least is his love of this Country. THAT is the difference between your pedophile and our pussy grabber.
THAT is why you see thousands rallying for Trump, and barely a dozen people hiding in cars for support of your pedophile.
It isn’t the wall, it isn’t tariffs, it isn’t judgment of his policies or lack of policies.
It is the pedophile that stated outright that he will lead us into a dark winter. It is the pedophile that will lock down the Nation.
His words, not mine. It is his fake black she whore that holds the record for locking up blacks, not Trump.
I’ll save us both time. Trump is on our side whether he fucks up or doesn’t fuck up.
He is on our side when he succeeds, and he is on our side when he does not succeed.
That never changes and THAT is the difference between him and the life long swamp dwelling creatures that we despise.
The pedophile has been in government for 47 years. His only accomplishments are in fact ones that he now has to apologize for just to appease the new social justice base that your mob has become.
Trump will be known as the Billionaire tweeter who easily dispatched a horde of politicians to primary, then dismissed the most feared woman on the planet because he gives a fuck about us. Misguided or not, that means something.

View attachment 936304

Now THAT's a rant. It took me awhile to get back to you, needed nap after reading all that drama. While there are some truths scattered about, your interpretation of his presidency is optimistic at best. I hope you and I are around to call bullshit on each other as the many details surface in coming years.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Nice rant!

View attachment 936304
Truth cannon. Target locked.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Now THAT's a rant. It took me awhile to get back to you, needed nap after reading all that drama. While there are some truths scattered about, your interpretation of his presidency is optimistic at best. I hope you and I are around to call bullshit on each other as the many details surface in coming years.
Small and closed minded? I'm surprised these guys even attempt to help you clearly see.

Anyone that supports Biden or votes for Biden is a piece of shit clearly knowing what he has and will continue to do to children. We won't even mention the rest. With your vote this is what you are conveying.

I'm guessing you don't have kids. If you did you would understand. Many of the sick fucks appear to be normal. Maybe you are one? Birds of feather?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Small and closed minded? I'm surprised these guys even attempt to help you clearly see.

Anyone that supports Biden or votes for Biden is a piece of shit clearly knowing what he has and will continue to do to children. We won't even mention the rest. With your vote this is what you are conveying.

I'm guessing you don't have kids. If you did you would understand. Many of the sick fucks appear to be normal. Maybe you are one? Birds of feather?

Jenny has two daughters, believe it or not............................ 👎

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
I'm very sad that you got SOOOOO bitch slapped at a young age, and probably still are daily. Your miniscule brain really never allowed to develop properly. If you ever develop to a junior adult , and want guidance feel free to reach out and we can help you on the right track......If this means nothing to you, then just go fuck yourself .... I mean that in an objective way.

Wedgy

Reaction score

Ya'll think you know what this means.
But ya'all really don't know what it means...
Only friends of Pedophiles vote for Pedophiles. Your preferred candidate. Cat's in your Cradle...

500bbc

Reaction score

Fucking Imbecile...