WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pissed About Arizona? Solution..

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
Florida is running a RDP special!

If you are an American Patriot and caught the Liberal Arizona Gone Blues then bring your company, job, disposable income, west coast work ethic, boat, and hot wife down to the West Coast of Florida!

Choose between Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte, or Lee counties where Trump won by at least 10%!

We offer NO STATE INCOME TAX, affordable homes (200k to be less then a mile from a private beach.. what? yes!), laid back lifestyle, year round sunshine with great fishing and boating with water access within a few minutes or less of your new home! We love guns!

Concerned about hurricanes and bugs? Sarasota/Manatee hasn't had a direct hit from a cane in 80 years! It would need to make a mad U-Turn to happen. Bugs? Unless you're in the swamp or the middle of the state, it's not a big deal. Alligators got your wife down? Again, not many by the coast and hell, they are cool as hell to look at! They don't bother you.

Got liberal family? Leave them leaches in Taxafornia or CArizona! Come on down and enjoy life! Love country music? Nashville is 12 hours away, Jimmy Buffett? Look around son, hell The Keys is 4 hours away!

Sell your home while you still can to some liberal Californian or Canadian (Fuck them too) and pay cash for your next home and start living!

maxresdefault.jpg

Seriously, if you guys have any questions about the area, feel free to hit me up.
Florida is closed, but people still manage to get here and I rather it be some like minded west coast boaters then some east coast liberal asshole.

Last edited:

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
I’m in FL right now. Would love to just not fly home. I’ve always wanted to move out here.

beerrun

Reaction score
We want to go now but I think we are still 8yrs away

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Florida is running a RDP special!

If you are an American Patriot and caught the Liberal Arizona Gone Blues then bring your company, job, disposable income, west coast work ethic, boat, and hot wife down to the West Coast of Florida!

Choose between Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte, or Lee counties where Trump won by at least 10%!

We offer NO STATE INCOME TAX, affordable homes (200k to be less then a mile from a private beach.. what? yes!), laid back lifestyle, year round sunshine with great fishing and boating with water access within a few minutes or less of your new home! We love guns!

Concerned about hurricanes and bugs? Sarasota/Manatee hasn't had a direct hit from a cane in 80 years! It would need to make a mad U-Turn to happen. Bugs? Unless you're in the swamp or the middle of the state, it's not a big deal. Alligators got your wife down? Again, not many by the coast and hell, they are cool as hell to look at! They don't bother you.

Got liberal family? Leave them leaches in Taxafornia or CArizona! Come on down and enjoy life! Love country music? Nashville is 12 hours away, Jimmy Buffett? Look around son, hell The Keys is 4 hours away!

Sell your home while you still can to some liberal Californian or Canadian (Fuck them too) and pay cash for your next home and start living!

View attachment 939305

Seriously, if you guys have any questions about the area, feel free to hit me up.
Florida is closed, but people still manage to get here and I rather it be some like minded west coast boaters then some east coast liberal asshole.

We could use some of those like minded boaters (err I mean voters) over here in Texas to shore up our defenses as well. Others need not apply.

boatpi

Reaction score
Nevada is not done yet Biden is ahead by 8000 votes but the issue here I believe was because they mailed ballots to everyone even dead people.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
You can run but you can't hide from Covid or Liberalism. Take a stand and fight it where you are (except California that's a lost cause). Running won't fix this

I wish I could laugh and cry at this 🤣🥺😥

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
You can run but you can't hide from Covid or Liberalism. Take a stand and fight it where you are (except California that's a lost cause). Running won't fix this
So what’s the plan/ instruction to correct the mass of liberalism in the big cities, where the masses of them control the state? I.e.CA and AZ

Backlash

Reaction score
It's so true. Liberals are everywhere. Like mosquitos in Everglades City in August. 🤣

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
The Plan can only be to let them decay further until people realize feel good politics isn't going to work. The pendulum swings back eventually.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Nevada is not done yet Biden is ahead by 8000 votes but the issue here I believe was because they mailed ballots to everyone even dead people.

not sure it will make a difference. Seems every state run by the left has the same problems counting. They magically found the votes last night, and lo and behold, they are all for Biden

Sherpa

Reaction score
just ask the north-east snow birds who they voted for when they want to book Arizona rental homes during the winter..........

oh, you voted for Biden? my house is already rented. or you could triple charge them rental rates. but the whole time they'd be living in your rental

you know you'd be hating them.

--Sherpa

Tank

Reaction score
I love Florida. Would love to have a house in So. Florida, maybe even the keys one day.

PlanB

Reaction score
I like Florida, but I hate the weather. Can't do humidity. Same reason I could not live in Texas (already did that for a couple of years).

2Driver

Reaction score
Careful with your ad about moving to FL. That’s how AZ got fucked up.

One could easily pick up $60k a year just in the state tax gain by leaving AZ.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
Florida is a neat place to visit for sure. But some people just don't want to be a flatlander ..... or need a screened in swimming pool.

Off roading is not the west coast and yeah.. But think of your screened in pool as a privacy feature. Tan the bits!

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
hahaha...Highly doubt that with the humidity. I'd think it'd be worse!

Tank, you guys have that constant marine layer man. Nada not happening here.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
not sure it will make a difference. Seems every state run by the left has the same problems counting. They magically found the votes last night, and lo and behold, they are all for Biden

right??

Hallett

Reaction score
Yes somebody just sent me this.

Attachments

• 8C33FCF4-A5B0-4B11-B018-3E9887012461.png
    8C33FCF4-A5B0-4B11-B018-3E9887012461.png
    404.2 KB · Views: 86

STV_Keith

Reaction score
I was born and raised in Miami, then spent another 5 years in Gainesville. Gville was WAY better than Miami, but the 4pm rain storms get VERY old. The humidity sucks and ol' mother nature comes a whistling from time to time. While my whole family is still down there, I'll pass.

Vegas has basically no humidity, no state income tax, no hurricanes, floods, earthquates (I've felt 2 in 23 years here), doesn't rain to get everything dirty and muddy (over 180 days without rain now). The mountains are 45 minutes away. The lake is 45 mins away. The beaches in Cali are 4 hrs away. Havasu is 2.5 hrs away. Duck Creek is 3.5 hrs away. Just a great location all around IMO.

Sucks to see the state going blue, but you can't stop it with the libs/dems owning the schools. All the young'uns are coming out of HS and college prepared to suck off the gov't teet and vote blue. Eventually they will out number the rest of us.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Off roading is not the west coast and yeah.. But think of your screened in pool as a privacy feature. Tan the bits!
I thought the place is mud bog central, that is offrading.

River Runnin

Reaction score
Where is RD's BackDoor Pet CockSucker?? He should have an answer! 🤨