WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Let me be absolutely

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
DC458BFF-2A88-4FBF-9D51-6CD824A4F96F.jpeg

Fuck these assholes and the horse they road in on..

I’m not standing for it and I fucking hope none of you do either!!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Thanks Dave for recognizing how critical all this is as our country and freedoms are at risk.

I appreciate your patriotism and willingness to allow political discussions to continue in the Lounge

77hallett

Reaction score
This graphic says it all. So glad to see they are out pushing hard on the lawsuits. Shows that they truly are fighting. They right kind of guy we want/need.
On another note, this is what I see possibly happening with all of this and how it will play out...

the lawsuits will take enough time and be pushed to the deadline for the electoral college deadline in turn being sent to the Supreme Court. With the majority that is there, they will rule to have the states decide. In doing so, each state will get one vote rather than each state representative getting a vote. The majority of the states being red, the president will be re-elected.
This is just how I see it possibly playing out, so we shall see.

ridebig

Reaction score
I have been absolutely nuts the last two days. I had to come out to Havasu to decompress. If this goes to Biden it’s going to be rebellion time. The current voter registration system needs to be scrubbed and reinstated with VOTER ID!!!

FishSniper

Reaction score
I have been absolutely nuts the last two days. I had to come out to Havasu to decompress. If this goes to Biden it’s going to be rebellion time. The current voter registration system needs to be scrubbed and reinstated with VOTER ID!!!
We came out last night also and it’s been nice to be out of Commefornia and around more like minded people. But my blood is boiling over this garbage scam that the DEMS are pulling.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I am just as pissed as you. That said, people have said ( on conservative radio) that are smarter than me say lawsuits are a Hail Mary. What is the consensus here? I hope they fight but realistically what are the chances? Make me feel better!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Gonna grab your gun and prove me wrong? :)

In order to prove our point, do we have to go out and shoot some random turd?

I respect you LOF and I get what your point is, but you’re underestimating the resolve some of us have and the love we have for our nation.

I served and I’d serve again under these circumstances. I sure as hell am not afraid to pay the ultimate price. My affairs are in order and my family is aware and understand my feelings. After this election shenanigans, the wife is in.

Save the condescending BS bro.

bentprops

Reaction score
Question, why do we still vote like its 1950? why do we fill in the bubble with a number 2 pencil? You guys need to understand this is what they want. Otherwise we would be using the block chain to vote. We would know the EXACT number of votes @ pole closing time and it can't be hacked. This hole thing is a scam to divid us further.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

I respect you LOF and I get what your point is, but you’re underestimating the resolve some of us have and the love we have for our nation.

I served and I’d serve again under these circumstances. I sure as hell am not afraid to pay the ultimate price. My affairs are in order and my family is aware and understand my feelings. After this election shenanigans, the wife is in.

Note to self. Don’t drive thru La Mirada. 😵 :)

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

I respect your resolve, but my question still remains.. who is the enemy in a “civil war” There is literally nothing for any of us to do right now aside from staying vigilant and speaking up. This is going to play out in the courts.

You going to take out Twitter? - You can’t they are in data centers across the world. Take out Secretaries of State responsible for the elections in some of these states? - You’ll be jailed. Destroy the Media Mob’s transmission towers? - They will be back up tomorrow.

Again, saying this is going to be a civil war is an insult to the actual civil war. No one is going to take up arms and start shooting other Americans, there is literally no reason to. This could end up as a war, a conflict, whatever. A civil war it is not.

Rolling up and killing random turds is not going to solve anything, and you are throwing your life away.

Last edited:

RodnJen

Reaction score
Question, why do we still vote like its 1950? why do we fill in the bubble with a number 2 pencil? You guys need to understand this is what they want. Otherwise we would be using the block chain to vote. We would know the EXACT number of votes @ pole closing time and it can't be hacked. This hole thing is a scam to divid us further.

You fill in a bubble, it is scanned and counted. What do you think is more efficient and effective?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I am just as pissed as you. That said, people have said ( on conservative radio) that are smarter than me say lawsuits are a Hail Mary. What is the consensus here? I hope they fight but realistically what are the chances? Make me feel better!

Research Al Gore 2000.Also,James Baker.James Baker was the main Attorney for Bush/Gore Florida fiasco 2000.Right now Baker still sharper than most and will be major behind the scenes help to Trump in coming weeks.

BONER

Reaction score

I'm almost kind of hoping Biden cheats and wins. When busses of plated and mag'd up Vets and Patriots roll into DC to handle it, the naysayers will watch it on TV in awe.

Democracies have a shelf life of 200-250 years. Maybe this is it. Maybe these Election games is the Democrats saying fuck you let's go. Sure seems like a violent poke in the chest to me....

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

Fuck that. We could use the two color system so we'll know who our friends are and who is the enemy. ;)

large_1fZ_B_cngkF71vSgYvQsmTSX6LXIBRfazVkNQBt6qyo.jpg

BONER

Reaction score
I respect your resolve, but my question still remains.. who is the enemy in a “civil war” There is literally nothing for any of us to do right now aside from staying vigilant and speaking up. This is going to play out in the courts.

You going to take out Twitter? - You can’t they are in data centers across the world. Take out Secretaries of State responsible for the elections in some of these states? - You’ll be jailed. Destroy the Media Mob’s transmission towers? - They will be back up tomorrow.

Again, saying this is going to be a civil war is an insult to the actual civil war. No one is going to take up arms and start shooting other Americans, there is literally no reason to. This could end up as a war, a conflict, whatever. A civil war it is not.

Rolling up and killing random turds is not going to solve anything, and you are throwing your life away.

Ever heard the term "Vote from the Rooftops"? Very effective tactic. It's been proven. No bloodshed in the streets needed.

Take out a few key individuals and the rest will fall like Domino's.

KevinR

Reaction score
If Biden wants to truly be President for all, he should immediately find his way to the stage and demand that there be 100% transparency and following all election laws must take place.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Ever heard the term "Vote from the Rooftops"? Very effective tactic. It's been proven. No bloodshed in the streets needed.

Yes but this shit is going to the courts. The rooftops aren’t gonna change anything. You aren’t going to get 5,10+ percent of the country to go along with you.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
If Biden wants to truly be President for all, he should immediately find his way to the stage and demand that there be 100% transparency and following all election laws must take place.

Just try to explain that to him.

Joe-Biden-Gaffe.jpg

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
On a positive note more people turned out this time vote than any other election in history for both sides. That’s good. People need to be involved and vote regardless who you support.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Note to self. Don’t drive thru La Mirada. 😵 :)

Atta boy Bobby, the ignore feature is for pussies. 👍

Wake up Bobby and search your soul, I know your a good person. NO ONE should embrace corruption. You win fair and square, no problem, you cheat and embrace it, you have no morals.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

There are several opportunities to be effective and I wouldn’t be going to jail.

We’re not there and I don’t want it, but again, don’t doubt the resolve of the American loving patriots, were willing to die for the future of this land for our children.

Just saw your edit. I’m not looking to kill random turds, they’re just uninformed, the problem is not them.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
There are several opportunities to be effective and I wouldn’t be going to jail.

We’re not there and I don’t want it, but again, don’t doubt the resolve of the American loving patriots, were willing to die for the future of this land for our children.

Just saw your edit. I’m not looking to kill random turds, they’re just uninformed, the problem is not them.

I’m all for that. Let’s just not call it a civil war, because that is not what any of this would be.

These media/propaganda companies are not going to be taken out by force, they are going to need to be taken out it other ways. If they are made irrelevant they cease to exist.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score

I’m really not sure what to think anymore but don’t underestimate the resolve on both sides.

there have been plenty of people hurt already especially law-enforcement in all the civil unrest that we’ve already had. Do we just tell the police to pack up and go home and let the nitwits do as they please? Is that when they all come to their senses and have a Kumbaya moment? 😂

don’t really know what the answer is I fear it’s going to get worse before it gets better or worse. 😔