WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shoutout to DuttonDave!

MeCasa16

Reaction score
We decided we needed some more towing capacity than our old truck could handle, so After finding @DuttonDave on here, we headed out to Riverside this morning to take a look. The whole experience was great and I HIGHLY recommend going through him if you need a vehicle. His price couldn’t be beat and he really went out of his way to make the transaction as smooth and convenient as possible for us. We couldn’t be happier.
2984A3F0-3617-467E-9B40-37790F643E3A.jpeg

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
Great looking truck! I'll second Dave, he set me up with Rudy and I leased a shop truck and then ended up buying it out through them. The process was way too easy both times.

We have had several friends buy trucks through Dutton. I think @Havazoo bought his AT4 there too.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Dutton is the only place I buy my trucks (@LakeMead Boater your truck was bought at Dutton).

I bought a 2019 Denali HD because I wasn't a fan of buying a first year new model and the new body style didn't tickle my fancy but your truck looks sweet.

She's Mine

Reaction score
Looking for a new truck. Will reach out and see what kind of deals Dave is offering at this time.

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Nice truck there @MeCasa16 Happy to hear you had a good experience as well. 👍
Here's Dutton Dave's salesman Jesse Ochoa delivering our 2020 2500HD May 26th.
Plus I'd like to add a quick thanks here to "both" Dave's for working together for creating & extending exceptional deals to all RDP members. 👍
thumbnail.jpg

MeCasa16

Reaction score
Nice truck there @MeCasa16 Happy to hear you had a good experience as well. 👍
Here's Dutton Dave's salesman Jesse Ochoa delivering our 2020 2500HD May 26th.
Plus I'd like to add a quick thanks here to "both" Dave's for working together for creating & extending exceptional deals to all RDP members. 👍
View attachment 941939

That is a beautiful truck. Reaching out through RDP and going through Dave felt like it unlocked a special buying experience that we had never had before. I can’t recommend them enough if you are looking for a vehicle.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
The company I work for is looking at buying three new work trucks in the next couple months hopefully we have the same experience I’m hearing about in this thread.