WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Master's

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Has started who you got? There's so much talent in the field I wouldn't know who to bet on

nowski

Reaction score
I've got Jon Rahm. He's got a little luck ridding on his side from earlier in the week that will surely carry over.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Tough one to bet on. Casey always plays it well, but can't seem to finish. Tiger looks remarkably relaxed and in control of his game, but not sure I'd take that bet either. Last I checked he was 35-1.

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
I’ll admit cheated a bit and peaked. I’ll go with Wolff or Finau. Both hit the ball high and a mile. Gonna be a wet week. Cool to see Tiger doing well. Hope his back holds up

DWC

Reaction score
One
Getting the mood right I leave for La Quinta in the AM will be staying at PGA West. Pool and TV all day
One of my favorite places to visit. Used to do the $79 unlimited golf packages in mid-summer. (Tough to beat the quality and quantity of the courses in the immediate area)They would drop them in the OC register on Thursdays when the temps were insane.

Swain

Reaction score
One

One of my favorite places to visit. Used to do the $79 unlimited golf packages in mid-summer. (Tough to beat the quality and quantity of the courses in the immediate area)They would drop them in the OC register on Thursdays when the temps were insane.

My buddy has a house on the Norman Tournament Course, so fun in the summer

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
My buddy has a house on the Norman Tournament Course, so fun in the summer
Underrated course IMO. Ball runs forever out there. I hit a low, screaming hook most of the time. :oops: Works out great on those courses.

sirbob

Reaction score
John Daley

HAHA - I'm pretty sure his exemption is up... and he ain't qualifying these days!

My son has his (my) money on Spieth - he hasn't done that well in the last year but my son is betting all my money on him!

RodnJen

Reaction score
One

Great venue, quality courses. Some coworkers and I did this one summer weekend. We played 36 on both Saturday and Sunday. After that, I didn't want to touch a club for a month.

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Can't stand the guy but Reed always steps up in majors.

hallett21

Reaction score
El Tigre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Singleton

Reaction score
Finally a slow day in the office. Might turn it on as background noise, unless I get hit with BLM, anti-Trump ads. Then I will be back to listening to 80’s movies

KevinR

Reaction score
Finally a slow day in the office. Might turn it on as background noise, unless I get hit with BLM, anti-Trump ads. Then I will be back to listening to 80’s movies

I’m on my ass with Covid, watched it all yesterday. Typical Masters coverage, hardly any ads and certainly nothing political. Turn it on. New views this year are from drones over the course. With no patrons it really shows the beauty of the property.

riverroyal

Reaction score
I’m on my ass with Covid, watched it all yesterday. Typical Masters coverage, hardly any ads and certainly nothing political. Turn it on. New views this year are from drones over the course. With no patrons it really shows the beauty of the property.
really, covid? Hang in there

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Given the odds of the last 30 years. It's going to be someone in the top 12 after the second round is finished tomorrow morning. As of right now, my thoughts are within 4 guys. Rahm, Justin Thomas, Matsiama and Dustin Johnson. All guys definitely worthy of a green jacket. I hope Fowler can do something in the next two rounds, but statically speaking, it probably won't happen.

buck35

Reaction score
Sumbitch, just came in and missed the end.