WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Whats a Wraith?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Drive by the shop on LH Blvd all the time, its in the same building that Cheetah is or was, are they related? I saw one parked out front this weekend, mid size deckboat. Never heard of them other than seeing the owners truck around town that is wrapped with their logo.

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
I see their stuff on IG. I haven’t seen any boats out front though.
2D542C39-E78B-4A3E-9023-1E904F17A1AF.jpeg

JFMFG

Reaction score
Drive by the shop on LH Blvd all the time, its in the same building that Cheetah is or was, are they related? I saw one parked out front this weekend, mid size deckboat. Never heard of them other than seeing the owners truck around town that is wrapped with their logo.
I think they have built a few i follow their Instagram page. The one you saw I’m assuming was the grey and orange one. I know it’s got big power in it. There was also a white and blue I think it sold this year for 65ish. They have a green open bow they’re trying to sell to build now. Not sure of the quality or anything to be honest. Gotta give it to those guys for at least trying.

attitude

Reaction score
I’ve seen them on social media, I’m curious as to where the mold come from. Not a bad looking boat for what seems to be more of a budget none wrap around windshield cat.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I’ve seen them on social media, I’m curious as to where the mold come from. Not a bad looking boat for what seems to be more of a budget none wrap around windshield cat.

The mold is a combination of several boats that have been modified. It’s so different than any single one boat it is it’s own boat.
Let the guys down there a couple times, super nice guys. We are supposed to go run one here pretty quick

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
The shape of that nose reminds me of the Speed Racer Mach 5.

ArtStation - Mach 5 Speed Racer Car 3D model, Oleksii Sergiyovych

Attachments

• 1604944669029.jpeg
    1604944669029.jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 88

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
The mold is a combination of several boats that have been modified. It’s so different than any single one boat it is it’s own boat.
Let the guys down there a couple times, super nice guys. We are supposed to go run one here pretty quick

Did Cheetah move somewhere else or are they sharing that building / related?

kiwi77

Reaction score

It’s my favorite wine....

A7724237-A98F-4E0C-B531-0C7980F30D14.jpeg

cyclone

My name is Mike and I have a boating problem.
Reaction score
Nope, right movie...The "digital radio killer" nerdy guy with glasses and the messed up hair says it to the head bad guy when heading out of the bad guy barn...
Why TF do I remember that stuff?
the nerdy guy in the glasses is actor/director Ron Howard's brother. he's been in the background of a bunch of stuff.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
the nerdy guy in the glasses is actor/director Ron Howard's brother. he's been in the background of a bunch of stuff.
I thought it was, but that was the only flic I remember with him having Don King hair 😂
Pretty sure he was "Slinky" in Tango&Cash as well...Stylone's prison "fiancé"

HBCraig

Reaction score
I saw a video on Instagram

Looks a lot like a Talon

Sharpy

Reaction score
Watch ‘class action park’ the documentary. It’s the 80s at its best!
From the documentary, that place looked super fun and dangerous at the same time. That owner truly didn’t GAF and do whatever the F you want was the was the vibe.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Glad i clicked back in on this thread......phew! Almost expected boating content!