WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Please have faith be patient!!

thetub

Reaction score
http://instagr.am/p/CHtBo8VHbGP/

The homeless are the gift that keep giving for the democrats. They don’t die from covid, they trash free hotel rooms, AND they give their vote for a couple hits of crack. Fucking democrats are genius.
nothing new they busted them giving homeless couple dollars in turn for their signature to put prop 13 on the ballot few years ago...

the demoncraps are the lowest form of life that will do anything to get their way... especially the Kalifornia ones... they are special

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Fall over, sure, pancake never.

Thousands of architects and engineers disagree, look into it. I didn't buy it at first either, but once you actually look into it, you might change your mind. It was my first "Oh Shit" moment regarding our government.

One last thing for you doubters. Get us a video of the plane hitting the most video survielled building in the world. There's only one and it's clearly not a plane.

I don't know the exact story of 9/11, but I know the one fed to us by the War Mongering Bush clan was pure bullshit. They knew it was coming (maybe even engineered it) and used it to launch "terrorism, terrorism", the Patriot Act and more endless wars for the machine.

I've said this so many times a plane didn't hit the pentagon. It was a missile. From who , where or why only the CIA knows probably.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
So you believe that because London time is eight hours ahead of us events happen eight hours earlier in London? Think about it.
Again, I'll ask you did you watch the video?
Which by the way was a LIVE feed.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
I've said this so many times a plane didn't hit the pentagon. It was a missile. From who , where or why only the CIA knows probably.
Exactly. Friend of the family was supposed to be in that sector or wing whatever they refer to it as. The night before they received word that they wouldn't be meeting. There but at a different location in the Pentagon.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Biggest Heist? Lol. There was nothing clever about the way they cheated. They've left behind so much evidence, that it's overwhelming.
' sloppy Democrat Bitches.
With all that evidence Sidney can’t help but prevail in court then, right?

BONER

Reaction score
With all that evidence Sidney can’t help but prevail in court then, right?

Stand the fuck by. You're about to get another lesson in America. 🇺🇲

This Election is about educate alot of Americans (even you) in the electoral process and how our Forefathers predicted and prevented our system from getting hijacked by lowlife Democrats.

The "redo button" is right in front of your face but you're so uneducated you don't even see the freight train coming. Good.

You're about to get rolled. AGAIN.

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Stand the fuck by. You're about to get another lesson in America. 🇺🇲

This Election is about educate alot of Americans (even you) in the electoral process and how our Forefathers predicted and prevented our system from getting hijacked by lowlife Democrats.

The "redo button" is right in front of your face but you're so uneducated you don't even see the freight train coming. Good.

You're about to get rolled. AGAIN.
Just capturing this for posterity! So many I told you so’s coming!😎

Sandlord

Reaction score
Mail in ballots with no fold? Computer generated filled in bubble?
6FE4B6E2-2339-4C95-9E8F-ABC3FC0867E6.jpeg

MSum661

Reaction score
Someone from their firm left a threatening message on one of Trump’s lawyers. Nothing major.

Yepp....before the court verbally came down hard on these clowns. No matter the case PA is still a mess.

v6toy4x

Reaction score

You are pinning your hopes and prayers on Rudy (my cousin vinny), the washed up has been? To think people say Fauci is un qualified!
They had to put a good looking blonde on stage behind him with her cleavage hanging out just to get someone to pay attention to what he is saying.
He is sweating it so hard his hair dye is running down his face!

-Rudy to take helm, Trumps campaign unsuccessful at finding replacement legal counsel since the earlier departures from his current “team”. No one wants to fight a fight that has no factual basis!
-Majority of outside legal counsel jumps ship, no basis for lawsuits
-Legal giant Porter Wright Morris & Arthur withdrew last week
-A rusty Giuliani returns to the courtroom on Trump's behalf-clumsy at best

-Rudy Giuliani’s 'absurd' argument in court left lawyer for Pa. 'dumbfounded'
-Giuliani admits PA case is NOT fraud at all, some sort of un substantiated conspiracy
-Trump's attorney 'got angry' when pressed for evidence of voter fraud,since there is none
-Giuliani, flailing, says Venezuela, Clinton and Soros hatched 'centralized plan' to steal election for Biden-Trump needs a new yes man atty, oops no one is applying for that position!
-The president’s legal team offered no evidence to support their claims, yet berated the media for not covering them.
-A Michigan judge tossed out the suit last week, saying Jacob’s allegations lacked specifics, amazing lack of factual evidence
-Trump campaign’s record of losing all but one of the two dozen cases it has brought

-Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani and other Trump lawyers held a press conference Thursday in which they berated reporters for questioning their claims and cited a Michigan affidavit already dismissed by a judge. They also argued a debunked conspiracy theory that Venezuela could have hacked election results through machines used by local authorities.

-Latest Trump setback, Michigan lawmakers pledge to 'follow the law' on picking electors after meeting with Trump, The hale mary pass never made it out of the quarterback's hands!
-Trump's election lawsuits plagued by elementary errors

-Trump’s legal team has lost repeatedly in court and failed to uncover or substantiate any kind of widespread fraud
-Giuliani and Powell “now have an obligation to go to court and prove them, or the American people will have every reason to question their credibility.” Too late, its been 17 days. If they were so sure voter fraud would happen how come they look like they have their pants around their ankles?

Rudy is doing a fine job!

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
When Biden takes over and forces the green new deal down your throat with the senate surely theirs after Georgia gives it to them, you’ll be paying $10 a gallon to fill up that new Howard of yours. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

v6toy4x

Reaction score
When Biden takes over and forces the green new deal down your throat with the senate surely theirs after Georgia gives it to them, you’ll be paying $10 a gallon to fill up that new Howard of yours. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didnt vote for biden, I was sucked into voting for trump a second time but I cant stand a sore looser who blames his failure on others and spews more lies, fake news and mis information and will probably sabotage what he can just so Biden looks worse that he already does at my expense. On top of which his lack of leadership and responsibility combined with misleading the public on covid will go down as one of the worst failures in presidential history. THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD, 100 OF THOUSANDS ARE DYING OF COVID, I know where his priorities are. Over the last 50 days 11 days of golf and one covid briefing.

BTW my howard is going hybrid!

Last edited:

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
I didnt vote for biden, I was sucked into voting for trump a second time but I cant stand a sore looser who blames his failure on others and spews more lies, fake news and mis information and will probably sabotage what he can just so Biden looks worse that he already does at my expense. On top of which his lack of leadership and responsibility combined with misleading the public on covid will go down as one of the worst failures in presidential history. THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD, 100 OF THOUSANDS ARE DYING OF COVID, I know where his priorities are. Over the last 50 days 11 days of golf and one covid briefing.

Stainless is that you?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

TDS brings yet another one out of the libtard bunker

Last edited:

v6toy4x

Reaction score
TDS brings yet another one out of the libtard bunker

Nope not from the libtard side, just disgusted with trump, looking for all this PROOF he keeps claiming, must not be anything since the reps from michigan told him to pound sand today when he tried to get them to steel the election from the voters of michigan.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Nope not from the libtard side, just disgusted with trump, looking for all this PROOF he keeps claiming, must not be anything since the reps from michigan told him to pound sand today when he tried to get them to steel the election from the voters of michigan.

I think you mean “steal”?

Check back when you can form coherent sentences.

V6 Toyota....lol...I remember my first beer...

1BB27694-9AA0-4414-8D38-D024058396FA.jpeg

Last edited:

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Lol everyone including myself told him to pound sand 4 years ago... how did that work out 😂😂😂 I hate trump everyone here knows that, but I do love my country, so there is that. If you can’t see the evidence before you, there’s really no point in going back and forth. I used to be stuck in a bubble too, but I started doing my own research.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

50875E66-8F60-49AA-9341-6DAE0E5F6AB2.jpeg

I’m gaining monkeys!!! 👍

Motor Boater

Reaction score
View attachment 943593

This London high rise burned for about 60 hours before being put out and never collapsed.

View attachment 943594

This Shanghai fire burned for 4 hours.

View attachment 943598

This Dubai fire started about 9:30 p.m. More than 12 hours later, Dubai firefighters largely watched the fire from the ground, unable at one point to use a water hose on a ladder truck. They later regained water pressure and resumed spraying the building.

We’re any of these buildings hit by a plane? Did any of these building have thousands and thousands of gallons of jet fuel fueling the fires? Those towers are designed to sway slightly, they weren’t designed to get hit by a massive plane doing 500mph. You can’t make comparisons and leave out the affects of the plane.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
We’re any of these buildings hit by a plane? Did any of these building have thousands and thousands of gallons of jet fuel fueling the fires? Those towers are designed to sway slightly, they weren’t designed to get hit by a massive plane doing 500mph. You can’t make comparisons and leave out the affects of the plane.

WTC 7 was hit by a plane?

Twin Towers could fall over sure, crumble never.

Yore government lies to you and you buy it. Wake yoreself and do some research.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

Welcome even if you are on the other side. There is hope since you know the incompetence of Biden. You should question why he was so strong or should I say propped up. Th truth is out there as to what is truly happening in the country. The problem is that you are not looking in the right places for the truth. Get off the MSM and do some digging.

The red pill in front of you......

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Are you sure? Lots of things are taken into consideration when building skyscrapers. It wouldn’t surprise me if getting hit by a plane was one. Hospitals and high rises are built to take quite a bit.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I think you mean “steal”?

Check back when you can form coherent sentences.

V6 Toyota....lol...I remember my first beer...

View attachment 944710

Thats all you got is spell check, feel free to check this too! Dont forget the punctuation!
Or do you want to mis-direct to a first beer and a little "TRD" toyota?
I will say I do NOT remember my first beer, I do remember my first toyota if that is what you're interested in?
1978-First (V6) toyota, maybe before you were born let alone the first beer,
1982-Second (V6) toyota, I would guess before your fist beer and possibly before you were out of diapers.
-Fordyce trail, 4Wheeler magazine, 4WDSU magazine. Magazines are from before the internet!
I built 6 or 7 toyotas before your little factory "TRD" was crapped out, do you want to see all of them?

HOWEVER;
Just not sure what that has to do with the topic here so maybe,
you should come back when you have pertinent comments? Just a thought.

Attachments

• IMG_1343.JPG
    IMG_1343.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1342.JPG
    IMG_1342.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 82 toyota v6.jpg
    82 toyota v6.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 79

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Thats all you got is spell check, feel free to check this too! Dont forget the punctuation!
Or do you want to mis-direct to a first beer and a little "TRD" toyota?
I will say I do NOT remember my first beer, I do remember my first toyota if that is what you're interested in?
1978-First (V6) toyota, maybe before you were born let alone the first beer,
1982-Second (V6) toyota, I would guess before your fist beer and possibly before you were out of diapers.
-Fordyce trail, 4Wheeler magazine, 4WDSU magazine. Magazines are from before the internet!
I built 6 or 7 toyotas before your little factory "TRD" was crapped out, do you want to see all of them?

HOWEVER;
Just not sure what that has to do with the topic here so maybe,
you should come back when you have pertinent comments? Just a thought.

God I wish those dates were as you say!

Is that a 78’ land cruiser?
Did a few “loin bruiser” V8 swaps around that time, early 80’s. Ran my cyl head shop in a shared garage and the buddy I rented the space with was into Toyota swaps, so Id build his engines and help him with the installs.
But I did have a kid in diapers in 82’ if that helps? Lol

thetub

Reaction score

this is bigger than our little peon existence...

we are merely spokes on the wheel...

theres higher powers pulling the strings and some heavy shits coming our way...

i dont know what these cocksuckers are planning but Trump was in their way...

the pandemic is an excuse for them to pull off some life altering shit...

look around the computer "global reset" , banking system ,the summit and UN meetings... the speeches being made

the shits posted on these threads... its not conspiracy theory tin foil hat either...

its coming

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

78DD8C39-2C13-43C0-A7AC-9258B0B2F63B.png

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Welcome even if you are on the other side. There is hope since you know the incompetence of Biden. You should question why he was so strong or should I say propped up. Th truth is out there as to what is truly happening in the country. The problem is that you are not looking in the right places for the truth. Get off the MSM and do some digging.

The red pill in front of you......

Thanks for the civil adult level response as compared to the more childish over the top stuff.

I am not on the other side, I vote red all the way down the ballot, including for Trump in '16 and '20. I wish I could vote for the party nomination. So if it is political ideology, i am on the same page as most everyone on here. I just have never trusted Trump, by that I mean all the way back, 30+ years. He is a proven pathological liar, who, when it comes down to doing what is best for the country (MAGA) or his own self promoting ego stroking benefit he will throw anyone under the bus when it gets right down to it. He has always surrounded himself with YES men and women.
-He has done it repeatedly with regularity in his administration since day one right up to firing the head of election cyber security who he picked.
-Just look at his statement today about how we wouldn't have a vaccine if it wasn't for "ME", not the efforts of his administration or those doing all the work but HIM. That is not what the leader of the free world says. It is something Trump would say.
-How about saying fauci is not qualified and he is going to fire him. Have you seen the amount of world wide recognition Fauci has received from the medical field in just the last 4 months, how is silencing him or firing him in anybody's best interests besides his own ego?
-Then you got the secratary of the treasury pulling funding yesterday, intentionally handicapping the new administrations ability to control COVID a serious dis-service to the country
-Pulling troops to de-stabilize regions in hopes of creating diplomatic issues to overwhelm the new administration. That makes no sense from any perspective.
-He will sabotage the economy, the covid effort, and artificially create international unrest, anything and everything out of spite and we will be the ones to pay the price.
-He has no intention of transferring power to the new administration in a way that is in the best interests of the country, regardless of the impact that may have on the country, he doesn't care. Everything he does moving forward will be to hinder, discredit and obstruct the incoming administration at the country's peril.
-He definitely doesn't care about the 100s of thousands of people dying of covid, that is obvious. We are the most advanced country in the world and will undoubtedly loose more people to COVID than any other developed country by the time this is over, or in terms of the election, by the time all the time all the mail in votes are counted!!

I gotta get out of here before I am lynched, almost as bad as a pro/anti union thread or god forbid pro/anti california

v6toy4x

Reaction score
View attachment 944739

I’m gaining monkeys!!! 👍

That is a good one, goes right along with this

Trump supporters claim fraud on millions of votes with absolutely no evidence, while disputing the severity of covid despite 250,000 dead bodies! Kinda like believing in aliens and then walking out of the house during a rain storm without a rain coat, can’t fix stupid!

Monkey see Monkey do!