WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

USC

nowski

Reaction score
Today's quote of the game " Listen to That Crowd". Seriously, not a single fan in the stands. That was the best one liner I heard all game, Fight on...

SC1.jpg
SC2.jpg

78Southwind

Reaction score
Did anyone get their cutout picture put in the stands? I got this in my email last month...lol

USC Be There In Spirit.png

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Glad The Trojans finally showed up to play with 3 minutes left in the game.
Exactly what I was thinking. It was pretty good to see Slovis perfor. Pretty damn well on those last 2 drives.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

KevinR

Reaction score
Another funny line was my buddy....Look at those empty stands, I bet the people that left early are pissed.

nowski

Reaction score
Was that the first time that the Trojans played a 9am game in the coliseum?

Looks like the SC marketing team is trying to get some east coast exposure for the up coming bowl season. My prediction, somewhere out of Ca...

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Was that the first time that the Trojans played a 9am game in the coliseum?

Looks like the SC marketing team is trying to get some east coast exposure for the up coming bowl season. My prediction, somewhere out of Ca...
If it works, that is definitely needed. There has always been a huge east coast bias in CFB. More exposure for good west coast teams (whoever that may be from year to year) will help the entire Pac-12.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

KevinR

Reaction score
Rather be lucky than good?

Always. Problem is after 2 games the Defense looks like the Pendergast days and now the Offense is flat.

Would not want to see a 3rd lucky game. Odds go way down for another win.

Babyback

Reaction score
They were very flat today...somethings going on with Slovis’ hand or shoulder....and we play the Utes next week.

Fight On!

DB / HAV

Reaction score
I agree, it appears something is up.

Fight on...always!!

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Unfortunately it's the usual problems horrible but really nice head coach, offensive coordinator that doesn't make adjustments, tons of undiscipline mistakes, and they play down to the competition.
Hopefully we get a coaching change after covid.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Unfortunately it's the usual problems horrible but really nice head coach, offensive coordinator that doesn't make adjustments, tons of undiscipline mistakes, and they play down to the competition.
Hopefully we get a coaching change after covid.
Latest rumor I heard is Penn State's coach....

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Latest rumor I heard is Penn State's coach....
I heard the same rumor. Although I like the Penn state coach I think that would be kind of a parallel move. Better than Helton but not the home run SC needs. Urban is the choice. Proven winner, great recruiter and brings discipline.

Joker

Reaction score
UCLA blew it. SC will lose the next one

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Giving me a damned heart attack. Almost had to take the cousin to Maestros and listen to his BS...now he gets to take me. :)

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
... Really enjoyed the game...Friend of mine’s grandson will most likely be the starting quarterback next year or the following year 5.0 grade average in high school pretty much ..all the major schools wanted him...

...I advised my friend that this may not be his best choice as USC is located in South Central Los Angeles ...not a good neighborhood... She said there is like a small city within the campus grounds complete with a Target store...

...I woulld tell you his name except for the fact that my friend has eight sons and I’m not even sure which son this grandson is from???...

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
The Figueroa’s where my neighbors and are my friends. I watched Nick grow up. Awesome kid. He and his dad are monsters.

KevinR

Reaction score
... Really enjoyed the game...Friend of mine’s grandson will most likely be the starting quarterback next year or the following year 5.0 grade average in high school pretty much ..all the major schools wanted him...

...I advised my friend that this may not be his best choice as USC is located in South Central Los Angeles ...not a good neighborhood... She said there is like a small city within the campus grounds complete with a Target store...

...I woulld tell you his name except for the fact that my friend has eight sons and I’m not even sure which son this grandson is from???...

Willie would that be Miller Moss?

nanu

Reaction score
UCLA blew it. SC will lose the next one
C'mon John, you enjoyed last night's nail biter as much as I liked ASU totally roasting UofA and Sumlin on Friday. Fight On,Best Regards, Nanu.

Joker

Reaction score
C'mon John, you enjoyed last night's nail biter as much as I liked ASU totally roasting UofA and Sumlin on Friday. Fight On,Best Regards, Nanu.
I can’t disagree

KevinR

Reaction score
...I don’t know... but the last name of Moss does not ring true???...

The other QB commit was Jake Garcia. But he changed his mind and is going to open things up again.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
The other QB commit was Jake Garcia. But he changed his mind and is going to open things up again.
... I will send a text to my friend to see what’s what???...
... I just sent her a text ...I will either hear from her in five minutes???...or 3 weeks???...Ya never know???... I think he is 6 foot five if that helps???...

Last edited: